Are there other victims?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd say both, but Garrido wasn't that good as so much could have been known with just simple investigating and follow-up - this man was operating in the area for over 18 years. He was business partners with the Molinos too (whose properties were just raided - at one of their properties two young children were taken into custody although they said it had nothing to do with the Molinos) - and the murdered prostitute who was impaled on the fence was found on their property. He held a rally for his charity, Gods Desire, on their property just last month or in July. Mr. Molino was also on parole, but I don't know what for. The Molinos claimed they hired ex-cons (and I'm wondering about undocumented workers and if any of their worker visited at Garridos house) - Garrido even went to support them in a public meeting.

DO YOU know if it was 2 little girls?
I have not read anything about them finding/taking children out of their property.

DO YOU know if it was 2 little girls?
I have not read anything about them finding/taking children out of their property.

I'm still looking, but

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?id=7007035&section=news/local/east_bay

The third location police searched was the couple's rental home just outside of Pittsburg in Bay Point. The tenants say they took a video camera, DVDs and VHS tapes.

... As for Wednesday's searches, there was one arrest at the location in Bay Point, but it was unrelated to the Garrido investigation. A man was arrested at one of the homes on an unrelated matter for failure to appear in court. Two young children at that location were also taken into protective custody by Child Protective Services because deputies thought that home was too squalid for the kids to remain there."

I'm still looking, but

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?id=7007035&section=news/local/east_bay

The third location police searched was the couple's rental home just outside of Pittsburg in Bay Point. The tenants say they took a video camera, DVDs and VHS tapes.

... As for Wednesday's searches, there was one arrest at the location in Bay Point, but it was unrelated to the Garrido investigation. A man was arrested at one of the homes on an unrelated matter for failure to appear in court. Two young children at that location were also taken into protective custody by Child Protective Services because deputies thought that home was too squalid for the kids to remain there."

hmmmmmmm two little girls. could these be the missing two?

hmmmmmmm two little girls. could these be the missing two?

I've been looking for the address of this property. It might be a way to find out more about that arrest and the kids. Anyone know what it is?

I just deleted that last few days. I am sorry I couldn't take the time to review all the posts, but it is either this or leave it pulled.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90246"]Personal Attacks,TOS Violations and More - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

jjbean maybe you can merge the end of the 'corrupt' thread here. there was some discussion of the little girls in the last day or 2 there.
no can do. it will take tooo long and I am swamped. remember to alert next time.

After reading about Bernardo and Homolka in Canada, I'm really concerned that all of the possibilities in this case are not being examined such as Patricia, mother to PG. There is no way that she did not know that something was going on. She was only 70 years old at the time and her dementia doesn't seem to be that bad with the comments she has made now Who would be friends with PG? The Molinos certainly need to be investigated. PG trusted them enough to drop his daughters (I hate using the term daughters) at a birthday party at their house. Who else did he have relationships with? Seriously, would anyone who was the least bit normal have a relationship with PG? People who have evil tendencies seem to attract each other like magnets, in my experience. Didn't kids in the neighborhood wonder about the backyard? It seems like kids know what is going on in a neighborhood. They may be worried about telling so kids should be interviewed and encouraged to come forward with any information. How about the roofer or the mailman? Do they have meter readers or garbage men? It can't be for all of the 18 years that this neighborhood was so awful. I can't believe that no one knows nothing. They should look at records and see who lived around there over the years.

jjbean maybe you can merge the end of the 'corrupt' thread here. there was some discussion of the little girls in the last day or 2 there.

Hey, kb, I think there was just a little confusion on the word 'corrupt' - that thread is still there.

no can do. it will take tooo long and I am swamped. remember to alert next time.

Hey, kb, I think there was just a little confusion on the word 'corrupt' - that thread is still there.
OH LOL. I thought kbl meant the 'corrupt thread" that I pulled . That is funny!
I see what you mean.

It seems CM's rental property was in such squaller (sp?) condition that it was enough to cause LE to remove the two children. Is that CM's curve for evaluating PG's living conditions saying she saw nothing wrong?

It seems CM's rental property was in such squaller (sp?) condition that it was enough to cause LE to remove the two children. Is that CM's curve for evaluating PG's living conditions saying she saw nothing wrong?

am wondering if these are the two little girls that were reported to be at garridos place. if so this puts molino and her husband right in the thick of this e mess.

Timeline of Events

By Lyssa Mudd

Following is a chronology of the major events in the Lisa Norrell case, starting with the deaths of two prostitutes in 1992, six years before Lisa's murder last November. These dates were culled from court documents, other public records, and newspaper articles. MORE

Wasn't Lisa the niece of Garrido's neighbor?

WHAT?
PG is not going to talk...I hope they give him and Nancy a truth serum.

a defense attorney would claim they were kids of neighbors or they never actually existed. they need real proof here.
Seems that only 6 months before his arrest he was seen with 2 little girls not his own. (from his hair cutter who has no motive to BS)

I've been looking for the address of this property. It might be a way to find out more about that arrest and the kids. Anyone know what it is?

MAYBE it is on the C.Molino thread...
I now remember reading when the police went in and took lots of stuff out.
They also removed 2 kids (but I thought they were teenagers)
I did not pay enough attention to her thread because I did not want to go for her 15 minutes of BS...
I should go re-read the ones that talk about the police having been there.

I hope someone like a Dateline producer will investigate it. They have access to data that we don't have. Years ago, I helped with a Dateline segment and it was an awesome experience. Especially for people like us that love sleuthing!
Send a letter and remind them that there are 2 little girls we still have no idea of there where abouts.

Seems that only 6 months before his arrest he was seen with 2 little girls not his own. (from his hair cutter who has no motive to BS)

seems kinda coincidental they find these two litle gils living in dirt on molinos rental property. who's kids are they?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasadams106048
Back