Are there other victims?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
seems kinda coincidental they find these two litle girls living in dirt on molinos rental property. who's kids are they?
That is what I want to know too....:waitasec:
I asked so many times - got no reply :(

That is what I want to know too....:waitasec:
I asked so many times - got no reply :(

someone said they were found wiht someone who was out on parole.
wonder if that sicko garrido passed these girls on to him? thats why they havent been seen in 6 months?
this is just speculation

someone said they were found wiht someone who was out on parole.
wonder if that sicko garrido passed these girls on to him? thats why they havent been seen in 6 months?
this is just speculation

Now you understand why my hinky meter went sky high the minute CM opened her mouth.
She was protesting way toooooo much. :(

MAYBE it is on the C.Molino thread...
I now remember reading when the police went in and took lots of stuff out.
They also removed 2 kids (but I thought they were teenagers)
I did not pay enough attention to her thread because I did not want to go for her 15 minutes of BS...
I should go re-read the ones that talk about the police having been there.

Unfortunately much of the thread was removed by mods. That's why I spoke up this time and asked them not to remove the "other victims" thread. We can't let posts get so off topic that we loose information that could help save these 2 girls!

Unfortunately much of the thread was removed by mods. That's why I spoke up this time and asked them not to remove the "other victims" thread. We can't let posts get so off topic that we loose information that could help save these 2 girls!
Then let's search for it on the internet...
ther was a police report and link to that story.

I went searching and can not find :(

Now you understand why my hinky meter went sky high the minute CM opened her mouth.
She was protesting way toooooo much. :(

its weird how both garrido and molino want jaycee to 'clear there names'. if anything she is gonna bury both of them imo.

its weird how both garrido and molino want jaycee to 'clear there names'. if anything she is gonna bury both of them imo.
It's as if these manipulative types think they can still have power over their victims. Garrido is trying to use the media to reinforce his years of brain-washing Jaycee, that she'd testify for him on his behalf, how he left her alone the last few years...the real "heart-warming" story is in the new issue of People magazine on Jaycee's healing, not Philip Garrido's tripe!

But it doesn't mean we're not researching it to find the answers...just don't got nothin' yet. :)

I just got a link on my e-mail that I have to read I wonder if it will help...
But I am cooking right now...Later!...

Is this the article you are looking for? http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=7007035

I hadn't seen this exact article, but I did think that I'd read something about them being teenagers not little children, but it says young so maybe I'm wrong.

It's as if these manipulative types think they can still have power over their victims. Garrido is trying to use the media to reinforce his years of brain-washing Jaycee, that she'd testify for him on his behalf, how he left her alone the last few years...the real "heart-warming" story is in the new issue of People magazine on Jaycee's healing, not Philip Garrido's tripe!

ok at the risk of going off topic.........people just reinforced what i have felt all along. yes she has a long road ahead.......but she is already starting out so strong. you have to be strong to survive that horror in the first place. and she is so happy to be with her family.......ok now i'm getting bleary eyed agian. will you guys please cut it out :dance:

From above article:
"I don't understand why they came here like that because there is no link between us and them, other than business and buying his printing products," said Jim Molino. "They took nothing from here. They looked around. It's absolutely ridiculous. We're a wrecking yard. We do cars. Why associate me with somebody who I just did business with on cards and printing? It's ridiculous."

And among other things religious functions!

From above article:
"I don't understand why they came here like that because there is no link between us and them, other than business and buying his printing products," said Jim Molino. "They took nothing from here. They looked around. It's absolutely ridiculous. We're a wrecking yard. We do cars. Why associate me with somebody who I just did business with on cards and printing? It's ridiculous."

And among other things religious functions!

i wouldnt believe the molinos if they had an affidavidt from jesus

I find it very curious that in a town like that they did not bust more perps, or flush out more children. :(

while I know that victims who are children are protected, and not displayed for all of us to see...
I was hoping that at least an article would come out that after a crack down more children were found.

I am getting very frustrated, and angry with this town/county
I am very suspicious that they are just going to allow the noise to calm down. Then business as usual....:banghead:

That entire Police force needs to change in order to see something good happen there.

I find it very curious that in a town like that they did not bust more perps, or flush out more children. :(

while I know that victims who are children are protected, and not displayed for all of us to see...
I was hoping that at least an article would come out that after a crack down more children were found.

I am getting very frustrated, and angry with this town/county
I am very suspicious that they are just going to allow the noise to calm down. Then business as usual....:banghead:

That entire Police force needs to change in order to see something good happen there.

jaycee and terry need to sue there asses for about 6 gazilllion dollars..
might not get more perps off the street but would make me feel better

ok at the risk of going off topic.........people just reinforced what i have felt all along. yes she has a long road ahead.......but she is already starting out so strong. you have to be strong to survive that horror in the first place. and she is so happy to be with her family.......ok now i'm getting bleary eyed agian. will you guys please cut it out :dance:

You know sometimes...A person hold on by a thread and we really do not know much about those 18 years.
YES - she is a miracle, teaching her kids, and doing a job at the printing business, and cleaning the house too.
Yes she is a hero, but even heroes need to cry and even heroes fall apart.
In the past - She had no place soft to fall - to me it is very clear that she stuffed much.
Now she is in a much safer place that will give her the space to fall apart and then be put together again.
A ROCK or a STONE she is not. We do not know how she is starting out, we do not know her state when she was found. We only know that she is a miracle, and a hero.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynbot
Back