Are there other victims?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This latest news is specifically in regard to the murders of Lisa Norrell, 15, Jessica Frederick, 24, and Rachel Cruise, 32.....not to say there aren't other murders out there he may have committed.

Sep 1, 2009 6:58 pm US/Pacific
No Evidence To Link Garrido To Pittsburg Killings

PITTSBURG (CBS 5 / AP / BCN) ―
http://cbs5.com/crime/prostitute.murders.pittsburg.2.1158270.html
-snip-
Pittsburg police Lt. Brian Addington said after four days of searching Garrido's house, backyard and a neighbor's yard on Walnut Avenue, they found no clear link to the murders of Lisa Norrell, 15, Jessica Frederick, 24, and Rachel Cruise, 32.

For the timeline:

Garrido’s relatives, contacted Monday, said Phillip Garrido moved to Reno from California when he was about 19 years old. That places him in the Reno area when Lass disappeared in 1970.
http://www.rgj.com/article/20090831/NEWS/90831044/1321/news

What do you think about the eyes and ears as a match for the suspect in the Lisa Norrell case? The hair is wrong.
LisaNorrellSketch.jpg

Garrido has a triangular mark that appears to be three moles to the right of his nose near the eye.

It is quite obvious in these photos -
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2009/09/01/PH2009090100675.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...st-wife-claims-he-had-sick-sex-fantasies.html

I'm wondering if anyone in LE compared this to the sketch of Michaela Garecht's abductor or has shown it to Michaela's friend??

I also seem to recall they lifted a palm print off of the scooter. Since Garrido is on parole and in custody they could easily get a palm print to compare.

I added the Google Map showing where the monster was employed to this post with the maps of where the Pittsburg murder victims were found:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4103967#post4103967.

Is it only a coincidence he worked in the same area the bodies were discovered?

I'm still anxious to hear when he worked there.

EDIT: Hold up. The person who posted the recycling center pic in the Image thread captioned it that he worked there. Researching it now, it appears that they were actually his printing customers (for the last 10 years) and that he didn't actually work at that location. I need to change my 3 recent posts but am too tired right now. Sorry, will do it after I rest this old body.

There are a few articles that mention the fact that he worked there. Here is one:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...apper-linked-murders-prostitutes-girl-15.html

Folks...

These murders did not happen in the early 70's.

LE has DNA evidence that obviously did not match Garrido.

Lisa Norrell and the other victims were found w/ DNA evidence and those results are in by now concerning Garrido.

I'm sure the LE's backyard search was a flyer concerning the missing children and a hope some physical evidence would be found connecting the perp.

Also, a report came out yesterday indicating Garrido's parole violation resulted in home confinement and he was not sent back to prison in 1993.

For the timeline:

Garrido’s relatives, contacted Monday, said Phillip Garrido moved to Reno from California when he was about 19 years old. That places him in the Reno area when Lass disappeared in 1970.
http://www.rgj.com/article/20090831/NEWS/90831044/1321/news

What do you think about the eyes and ears as a match for the suspect in the Lisa Norrell case? The hair is wrong.
LisaNorrellSketch.jpg

Do they know how long he stayed in Reno for? It seems to me they must have been pretty out of touch with him for them to not know he had a prisoner and 2 children for 18 years.

Folks...

These murders did not happen in the early 70's.

LE has DNA evidence that obviously did not match Garrido.

Lisa Norrell and the other victims were found w/ DNA evidence and those results are in by now concerning Garrido.

I'm sure the LE's backyard search was a flyer concerning the missing children and a hope some physical evidence would be found connecting the perp.

Also, a report came out yesterday indicating Garrido's parole violation resulted in home confinement and he was not sent back to prison in 1993.

TY, that's very important! The report concerning him NOT being sent back to prison on the parole violation needs to be located and posted prominently, particularly concerning Nancy Garrido I guess.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NAnchqOX6o"]YouTube - More Garrido Victims?[/ame]

so according to that, he's officially been named a suspect in Michaela and Ilene's abductions...I don't know whether I am excited as that may mean closure to these families, or devastated because of what this will mean for them.....
I wouldn't get your hopes up in Ilene's case. I really think he's unrelated and that Daveggio & Michaud- who are already on Death Row are the more likely suspects in her case. She was kidnapped from Dublin- which was their stalking grounds...
I've followed her case very closely and I saw her father again just yesterday walking their dog...

I cannot give you a rational reason why, but I agree with your assessment on a gut level. I do think that Garrido is a good suspect in Michaela's case.

Another possibility that has occurred to me, since Ilene was kidnapped just months after Michaela, is that Ilene's abduction was a copy-cat type, since I think we are looking at two different abductors.

I've heard the owners of Christenson Recycling Center‎ and JM Enterprises (Jim and Cheyvonne Molino dba J&M Enterprizes; JM Auto Wreckers; JM Enterprizes Auto Dismantlers‎; etc) say that Garrido has been doing printing for them "about 10 years."

Can anyone add other customers to this list who have said the same? That Garrido has done work for them since around 1998-1999?

Do we know for sure that Jaycee's daughters are her daughters and not other kidnap victims that she believes are her daughters? I know it sounds a bit far fetched, but i'm curious if they have DNA tested the girls, just to be positive.

It's been proven that if you believe something (a lie, for example) and believe it and say it enough, eventually it becomes a "fact" in your mind. You can't remember that it's not the truth. God only knows what conditions Jaycee was in for the past 18 years...I doubt we will ever know the full extent....who knows the tricks her mind had to play on itself to survive.

Again, I'm not saying that this is a likely scenario, but it is something to consider.

Do we know for sure that Jaycee's daughters are her daughters and not other kidnap victims that she believes are her daughters? I know it sounds a bit far fetched, but i'm curious if they have DNA tested the girls, just to be positive.

QUOTE]

I agree that DNA testing is needed. I believe, like everyone here KNOWS, it goes without saying that Garrido raped Jaycee, maybe even the little girls. BUT that doesn't mean that he is the biological father of Jaycee'sr children, esp. if he pimped her out to gangs of men. That sounded ugly and harsh, but that's what life was in that backyard, ugly and harsh.

Garrido's first wife was even surprised that Jaycee had given birth to Garrido's children, as she was unable to become pregnant by him and said he had a low sperm count.

I've heard the owners of Christenson Recycling Center‎ and JM Enterprises (Jim and Cheyvonne Molino dba J&M Enterprizes; JM Auto Wreckers; JM Enterprizes Auto Dismantlers‎; etc) say that Garrido has been doing printing for them "about 10 years."

Can anyone add other customers to this list who have said the same? That Garrido has done work for them since around 1998-1999?

If I recall correctly, most of the businesses he mentions on his blog were printing customers. There is one landscaping company, but it is listed in Brentwood, CA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbhe224
Back