Are there other victims?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My stomach just tightened reading that excerpt.

Does anyone know his biography? i.e. where he was raised, where he was peeping these schools starting in 1968, etc?
No crap!!! I want to read the entire court transcript that the media has in their greasy little hands! I wonder if it is possible to find it online? Does anyone know?

All I know now is that this guy is a pedophile and has been for a long time. I bet the media will be digging up his childhood story soon... looks like his dad is taking money now for exclusive interviews:

Suddenly, a British reporter pushed to the front. He told Robinson that he worked for a media outlet in London and his deadline was fast approaching. He offered to write a check for $2,000 on the spot if Robinson would stop talking to other reporters and give him "an exclusive." Robinson complied.
In the days since, locals who knew the Garridos said they have repeatedly been approached by reporters -- American and foreign, print and television -- who have offered thousands of dollars for information and photographs of the Garridos, Dugard, now 29, and the two daughters she bore Phillip Garrido, ages 15 and 11.
The money can be tempting for some who live in an area pummeled by the foreclosure crisis and the sagging economy.
Manuel Garrido, who lives in nearby Brentwood in Northern California, at first spoke freely with reporters about his son’s past. But now he says he wants to be paid. "No more free information," said Garrido, 88. "Other people are getting paid.”

The elder Garrido said he had received $2,000 from one news outlet for an exclusive interview. "From now on, it’s going to be more than $2,000," he said. "You’re making big stories, and you are getting paid for it. Here I am suffering, so I should get some money out of it." http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...edly-kidnapped-as-a-child-18-years-ago-b.html

The Feds never tell. If you do a websearch of inmates by State they show their photos. But not Feds. Why? Shouldn't a victim and the people around that victim be able to recognize the felon. in order to protect themselves?

Someone has to find out what he did to violate parole and then why did he only have to go back for 4 months. A hearing had to be done and a judicial review of somekind had to sentence him.

Also note they did not notify Nevada State of the parole violation which would have been an additional violation of the State sentence and they too would have called him back to prison.

Someone needs to be accountable for what has happened to Jaycee!
I am sure that LE knows why he was incarcerated.
I believe they are not letting us know because it would make them all look worse, but they know. I am sick of the Legal system...they failed this child so badly.
If they could not find a live Jaycee with 2 girls in 18 years....
I do not trust they will find who else he may have harmed, I think they will cover up information from here on.
they may find some dead bodies: I do not think that dogs look after animal bones so IMHO the bone they found is human, but they wont be able to tie it to him. It really pizzes me off that they are saying the the legal system had done a good job in the past 18 years....:sick: :furious:

Only 2 women did a good job and those two had nothing to do with watching the perp for 18 years.

My stomach just tightened reading that excerpt.

Does anyone know his biography? i.e. where he was raised, where he was peeping these schools starting in 1968, etc?

He went to Liberty High in Brentwood.

Has anyone already compiled something like this? It's a draft of a possible list of other missing children and murdered prostitutes, and any help to round out this timeline is welcome.

Garrido born April 5, 1951.

Garrido attended Libery Union High School in Brentwood, CA (years ? to ?) (credit Linask)

Garrido started hanging around schools in 1968, obversing students, especially those aged 7 - 10.

Garrido committed his first known sex crime in 1976 and was arrested at the scene.

He started his federal prison sentence on June 30, 1977 and was turned over to Nevada authorities on Jan. 22, 1988 to serve state time.

Amber Swartz Garcia, age 7, Pinole, June 3, 1988 (not found) (Curtis Dean Anderson confessed)

Garrido paroled August 26, 1988.

Michaela Garecht, 9, Hayward, November 19, 1988 (not found)

Ilene Misheloff, 13, Dublin, Monday, January 30, 1989 (not found)

Jaycee Dugard, age 11, Lake Tahoe, June 10, 1991 (found August 27, 2009)

Amanda Campbell, age 4, Fairfield, December 27, 1991 (not found)

Sharon Mattos, adult, Pittsburg, July 18, 1992 (found in a field in Pittsburg)

Andrea Ingersoll, adult, West Pittsburg/Bay Point, November 12, 1992 (found in a field in West Pittsburg/Bay Point)

Garrido re-incarcerated in CA from April to August 1993 for a parole violation.

Jaycee's older daughter born 1994/5.

Jaycee's younger daughter born in 1998 (credit: Bibliophile)

Lisa Norrell, age 15, Pittsburg, November 06, 1998 (found 8 days later on old Highway 4 near Nav-Let's Garden Center, Pittsburg) (asphyxiated)

(note: November 19, 1998: Police received a report of an attempted kidnapping on E. 18th St. just west of Hillcrest Ave., in Antioch. Man tries to pull women from sidewalk into the bushes. I'm including this here because this is very near Walnut Avenue).

Jessica Frederick, 24, Pittsburg, December 5, 1998 (multiple cut and stab wounds, reportedly found on Harbor Street in Pittsburg which is not far from Old Highway 4 where Lisa was found).

Rachel Cruise, 32, Pittsburg, December 15, 1998 (asphyxia and strangulation, reportedly found dead in a ditch on California Avenue which is near where Lisa’s body was found on Old Highway 4. Another source said she was found near an auto wrecking yard. The coroner's report on her death suggested that her body had been dragged along the road for a short period of time. )

(Name Omitted), 38, West Pittsburg/Bay Point, December 15, 1998 (found beaten in a portable toilet off Willow Pass Road and survived)

Valerie Dawn "China" Schultz, 27, Pittsburg, January 08, 1999 (multiple stab wounds, strangulation, found dead in an industrial area in Pittsburg)

(Mods: I will be editing this with additional information.)

edited at 7:53 pm to correct details of where Rachel Cruise and Jessica Fredrick were found.
edited at 7:55 pm to add additional details about (Name Omitted) was found.
edited at 9:31 pm to add additional information provided by Bibliophile.
re-posted to forum Tuesday 12:07 pm

Credit to Bibliophile for adding the details about Garrido's whereabouts 1976-1993.

Has anyone already compiled something like this? It's a draft of a possible list of other missing children and murdered prostitutes, and any help to round out this timeline is welcome.

Garrido born April 5, 1951.

Garrido attended Libery Union High School in Brentwood, CA (years ? to ?) (credit Linask)

Garrido started hanging around schools in 1968, obversing students, especially those aged 7 - 10.

Garrido committed his first known sex crime in 1976 and was arrested at the scene.

He started his federal prison sentence on June 30, 1977 and was turned over to Nevada authorities on Jan. 22, 1988 to serve state time.

Amber Swartz Garcia, age 7, Pinole, June 3, 1988 (not found) (Curtis Dean Anderson confessed)

Garrido paroled August 26, 1988.

Michaela Garecht, 9, Hayward, November 19, 1988 (not found)

Ilene Misheloff, 13, Dublin, Monday, January 30, 1989 (not found)

Jaycee Dugard, age 11, Lake Tahoe, June 10, 1991 (found August 27, 2009)

Amanda Campbell, age 4, Fairfield, December 27, 1991 (not found)

Sharon Mattos, adult, Pittsburg, July 18, 1992 (found in a field in Pittsburg)

Andrea Ingersoll, adult, West Pittsburg/Bay Point, November 12, 1992 (found in a field in West Pittsburg/Bay Point)

Garrido re-incarcerated in CA from April to August 1993 for a parole violation.

Jaycee's older daughter born 1994/5.

Jaycee's younger daughter born in 1998 (credit: Bibliophile)

Lisa Norrell, age 15, Pittsburg, November 06, 1998 (found 8 days later on old Highway 4 near Nav-Let's Garden Center, Pittsburg) (asphyxiated)

(note: November 19, 1998: Police received a report of an attempted kidnapping on E. 18th St. just west of Hillcrest Ave., in Antioch. Man tries to pull women from sidewalk into the bushes. I'm including this here because this is very near Walnut Avenue).

Jessica Frederick, 24, Pittsburg, December 5, 1998 (multiple cut and stab wounds, reportedly found on Harbor Street in Pittsburg which is not far from Old Highway 4 where Lisa was found).

Rachel Cruise, 32, Pittsburg, December 15, 1998 (asphyxia and strangulation, reportedly found dead in a ditch on California Avenue which is near where Lisa’s body was found on Old Highway 4. Another source said she was found near an auto wrecking yard. The coroner's report on her death suggested that her body had been dragged along the road for a short period of time. )

(Name Omitted), 38, West Pittsburg/Bay Point, December 15, 1998 (found beaten in a portable toilet off Willow Pass Road and survived)

Valerie Dawn "China" Schultz, 27, Pittsburg, January 08, 1999 (multiple stab wounds, strangulation, found dead in an industrial area in Pittsburg)

(Mods: I will be editing this with additional information.)

edited at 7:53 pm to correct details of where Rachel Cruise and Jessica Fredrick were found.
edited at 7:55 pm to add additional details about (Name Omitted) was found.
edited at 9:31 pm to add additional information provided by Bibliophile.
re-posted to forum Tuesday 12:07 pm

Credit to Bibliophile for adding the details about Garrido's whereabouts 1976-1993.
Californian, make this a separate thread for reference. I'm sure we'll be using it in the future.

Cali,
do you think Dona Ann Lass should be in there too? she was abducted from south lake tahoe in 1970

The Story from NEw yorks paper. Made me cringe. I am glad the monster is locked up for good. But I still can not wonder if he had something to do with Micheala dissapearance.:mad:

Cali,
do you think Dona Ann Lass should be in there too? she was abducted from south lake tahoe in 1970

nursebeeme, I've added Dona Ann to the timeline in my Notepad document. Thank you for the input!

Californian, make this a separate thread for reference. I'm sure we'll be using it in the future.

Thank you. I wasn't sure if it would be okay to start a separate thread. I will do so this afternoon!

Californian, can you check into the other missing and/or murdered victims for the time period 2003-2006, please? Garrido having unfettered access to the neighbor's house during that time leaves me with a very unsettled feeling. I strongly fear that he kept other victims in that house and/or the shed on the neighboring property.

Thanks for doing up that reference list. I am sure that it will be well-utilized in the coming days.

Wondering out loud here. I wonder if there is public records of the cars the Monster had in his name or his mothers since he was paroled.

per Garrido's first wife, he was accused of rape as a teenager. So, if true (I'm sure it is), his first sex crime was pre 1970.

also, does anyone know when he had the "Accident" the one in which he had head trauma and brain surgery??? His father and brother seem to point to the head trauma and surgery as when he went from normal to crazy.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/08/31/crimesider/entry5277707.shtml

image5277508.gif

Map: Shortly after Phillip Garrido's release from prison, three little girls were kidnapped within 20 miles of his Antioch, Calif., home.

The astonishing break in Dugard's case has certainly piqued Lampkin's interest. "There’s similarities in Jaycee’s and Michaela’s disappearances," he said. "At this point we’re not going to ignore anything."

Couple never on FBI radar in CA girl's kidnapping
(AP) – 1 hour ago
SAN FRANCISCO — An FBI agent who spent 18 years on the Jaycee Lee Dugard case says the Antioch couple charged in her 1991 abduction were never considered suspects.
Special Agent Chris Campion said the bureau exhausted thousands of leads about Dugard's whereabouts, sometimes with the help of confidential informants and court-ordered wiretaps.
Yet Campion said in the interview posted on the FBI Web site Friday that Phillip and Nancy Garrido "just did not come up on the radar screen.":eek::eek::eek:
more at link:http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...aAc7wD9AE5LBG0

That's a huge miss by the FBI, just incredible. They had better take a thorough look at their criminal data collection methods and the way they organize and interpret this information. Something's horribly wrong in their suspect profiling system if they couldn't include this man.
This should serve as a wake-up call for them. Garrido should have been very much "on the radar screen". They've got to figure out a way to do better.

The Timeline is now in its own thread and I'll be updating it there.

Is it important to you guys if I include (credit to: ) the person who posts any details I add to the Timeline, or should I just concentrate on the details themselves?

The car is very similar. do we know the make, year and model of the car removed from the backyard? I wonder if PG had any connection to Eureka, Ca... How far is it from Antioch?

Eureka is over 300 miles from Antioch, and depending on which route one takes (I-5 or US 101) it takes 5 - 6 1/2 hours in normal weather. She was abducted November 25, 1997; if there had been inclement weather at that time, it would take longer.

I don't really see any connection with this case, other than maybe the car, but the witness description doesn't sound like Antioch's monster since the perp is described as "short with a small build" and the monster is reportedly 6'4" and appears kind of lanky.

map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Walnut+Avenue,+Antioch,+CA&daddr=West+Sonoma+Street,+Eureka,+CA&hl=en&mra=ls&sll=39.38355,-123.01091&sspn=3.854812,9.854736&ie=UTF8&ll=39.393755,-122.991943&spn=3.854343,9.854736&t=h&z=7

case: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1863dfca.html

Has anyone else seen a lot of J.B. Hunt trucks without trailers attached in Mr. Garrido's driveway over the past few years?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
08nomdeplume
Back