Area Body Found in "Too Strange" Was it Searched?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When seeing the area on TV, I had the same thought, Dot, it does look like there is a ditch there. which is not unusual here in FL, since most places don't really have a sewer system. I remember when I lived in PA, there were sewers on the side of the road for water from when it rains. But in FL, at least where I live, there aren't sewers but ditches along the sides of the roads for water run off, so it doesn't flood the streets.

Well, I'm sure between media/'sleuthers' this area will be video taped many times over......be nice to see how deep the ditch is & how tall the 'kudzu' is.
LOL...you *might* could hide a small car in this ditch if the kudzu is thick enough.

for anyone NOT engaged in the ongoing FIGHT w/'kudzu' ........one branch of this invader can grow abt. 60ft per year.

but we have no way of knowing that. Often the predators who kill children are strangers, or are people outside the immediately family, not just people who know the children well. Usually there really isn't any motive. What motive does a child predator have? KC was known to her friends to be a good mother, they said in their interviews and have said here on WS that they couldn't believe she would harm Caylee. This theory that KC hated her child or wanted her dead has mainly been thrown out there by the media and to an extent by LE, it's not proven as fact, it's just a theory.

Child predators do not stuff the victim into the mother's trunk, for the mother to overlook for days.

Good mothers do not usually drag the baby to adult parties where there are booze, drugs, and sex, and put her down on the couch, to sleep.

if KC had actually killed Caylee and placed her there in a panic, she surely would have moved the body to a less findable location (during the month before Caylee was reported missing). I don't think KC would have any desire in the world to be trapped in a prison for the rest of her life, not to mention the potential for death penalty. Also, the style of disposal seems more like a different perpetrator to me, not that I can rule KC out entirely of course.
Just recently L Padilla and media were so sure Caylee was in the river at J Blanchard Park because supposedly KC had hung a beaded cross there matching beads at the home, they were SO sure.... now they are all "sure" she did this. I find very little in this case so far that I can be that sure about because so many questions just remained unanswered, my opinion only. And I do like Padilla by the way.

She would have put her in a less findable place, if she was smart. She isn't.

I agree that it seems like a strange place. And, I'll admit, at first I thought it was all too convenient that the Anthony's happened to be out of town when the body was discovered and thought that someone involved had finally had enough and wanted this whole thing over with, so they moved the body to a place where it would be found. But, after thinking about it some more, I think it was all just Casey. She killed Caylee because she was cramping her style and she wanted revenge on her mother. She drove around with her body in the trunk for a few days, and then she ran out of gas near her house and had to ditch the body somewhere, so she threw it in the woods. Then she went about her business until her mom finally caught up with her. Her parents, not wanting to believe there daughter could kill her daughter, believed her stories (even though they were suspicious and deep down really knew the truth). And, luck was on Casey's side. We had a rainy summer, so the area that she put Caylee got flooded, and couldn't easily be searched. I don't know if this would matter or not, but if the body were underwater, would it still leave a smell? Casey's luck finally ran out on Thursday and Caylee was found.

Well, I'm sure between media/'sleuthers' this area will be video taped many times over......be nice to see how deep the ditch is & how tall the 'kudzu' is.
LOL...you *might* could hide a small car in this ditch if the kudzu is thick enough.

for anyone NOT engaged in the ongoing FIGHT w/'kudzu' ........one branch of this invader can grow abt. 60ft per year.

true, dot. I hate that stuff. We have a privacy fence around our 1/3 acre of yard and it grows through, over and around the fence. Takes forever to get it off and it grows right back! We do leave it on during hurricane season. It sorta helps to hold the fence in place during the winds.

There was not a decomposing body in the trunk for a week or so, imo. Only from the time it took to drive around the corner.

Is it possible the cooler with poor Caylee and ice was kept in the garage, then put into the trunk of the car. Could the cadaver smell and fluids in the trunk have come from the cooler whose drain plug was loose and let water and other fluids out into the trunk?

When you look at the pictures of the recovery scene, there are houses and a street light quite close by. If you were seen on the side of the road with a cooler, you could say you were emptying the water from it. Perhaps she lifted the cooler out of the trunk, went to the side of the woods and quickly either just dumped her out or threw the bag out into the woods. Could she have been so bold to have done this in the broad daylight?

You know, we keep assuming that KC was trying to hide this so wwell, but I really do not think she was. This spot makes sense to me, its somewhere where she could keep an eye on it. KC thought that everyone would buy the kidnap story and would be off trying to find a live Caylee, she did not need to hide the remains well. Just my .02 cents...

Great point! It worked for a little while, didn't it? Meanwhile she began feeding her family the story that the kidnapper had a key to the Anthony home. IMO, this means something happened inside of that house. I think she realized after awhile that the person would have to have been very familiar with the house and surrounding areas--so she tried to throw JG under the bus.

If KC DIDN'T do it, how did she overlook a decomposed body, in the trunk of he car, for a week or so?

Evidence of decomposition in KC's car does not prove that she deliberately murdered her child. Your post suggested that it must be somehow obvious to all but the most stupid of people that this was deliberate murder. I am saying that nothing in the facts and evidence seen so far proves this.

I respectfully snipped some posts that made me think again:
This is about Casey jogging down Chickasaw on July 14 plus the quote talks about the teenagers finding the rope off of Suburban. They say murderers go back to check their disposal sites.

Also remember all those walks GA took - I haven't seen him out for a walk since. Does anyone remember where he headed off to when he left the house?

It is very common for a murderer to place their victims within a 5 mile radius of where the victim went missing. Some are found very close by. It is also not uncommon for bodies to go overlooked even in vast searches and this area was under water due to the unusual rainy and storm season in central Florida. In the Molly Bish case there were massive searches for her for a long time. Wooded areas checked with no results. It wasn't until several years later that her swimsuit was found just a short distance away from where she went missing. That area had been searched before but evidence was overlooked and missed.
Did you read this interesting info on the DB?
In October, Dr. Maurice Godwin used his Predator computerized system to identify specific areas of interest in the search for Casey Anthony's missing two-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.

If the remains found today are proven to be Caylee, they could have been found sooner if his analysis of the case had been utilized.

The locations used in his analysis were: Casey Anthony's parent's house, the location where her car was found and a buffer area for cell phone pings at the airport.

Map 1 depicted the search area (anchor point area) showing the Predator computer results and map overlay of the predicted area. Map 2 depicted a more specific search area, highlighted by the light yellow circle. Map 3 depicted the specific area to search.

The profile showed a high probability that Caylee would be found within a 1.5 mile radius (North, South, East and West) from South Goldenrod Road.

"The location where the body was found is near my predicted area," Godwin said in an interview with Investigation Discovery. "If they had used the information I came up with, Caylee would have been found months ago. I have proven time and time again the value of the Predator system. When Will They Listen?"

Why on earth would anybody want to know how to "Break a persons Neck"?

Chloroform + Neck Breaking + Dead Child

Just me, but I think the searches for the neck breaking and all the rest were actually for a plot KC had to get rid of GA (and maybe CA, if she wasn't involved to get rid of GA), not Caylee - remember when KC was yapping to Amy about how she was getting the house? It would be interesting to know if these searches were at that time.

As for his name, other posts on this site have given it as Mr. Gonzalez.

How weird is this?

July 28
When Lee questioned where to search for her missing daughter, she told him locally and said their mom, Cindy, would know."Check places locally Lee, in all honestly, places that are familiar to us, to our family," Casey said.

Maybe LA did ask CA, and that's when his attitude went the other way in a hurry.

Evidence of decomposition in KC's car does not prove that she deliberately murdered her child. Your post suggested that it must be somehow obvious to all but the most stupid of people that this was deliberate murder. I am saying that nothing in the facts and evidence seen so far proves this.

Drugging her with a controlled or illegal (cholorform) substance, if proven, is a felony. If there is a death as a result of the commission of a felony, it's called "felony murder." Also, per NG and other lawyers, taping her mouth shut with duct tape shows intent.

Devon said:
Then I think you're overlooking some crucial evidence. To me, Chloroform searches on her computer+ chloroform found in her trunk= deliberate murder!

Seriously??? Are you trying to convince us that when KC called Caylee a SNOTHEAD she was referencing a runny nose??!!??
I think that maybe your comprehension level may be a tad off if this is truly what you're trying to impart.

A top doesn't spin as much as CA,you'd think she's be dizzy by now.

I wasn't trying to convince you of anything, I was using the board just like you. My opinion just happens to be different from yours, apparently. Believe it or not, there are plenty of people who still think there are a lot of unanswered questions in this case and who are waiting to hear all the evidence.
Regarding you bolding parts of my post in red, which I had not done in my post, and accusing me of having an inadequate "comprehension level" if I have an opinion that is different from yours, I wanted to give you this chance to remove your inappropriate, bullying post.

KC does not have DID (multiple personality disorder). KC has never awakened having driven somewhere and not known why, much less has she had "fugues" (lost time) since childhood.

KC is a sociopath. A common sociopath.

I don't understand how you know this. I have not heard of her ever having been evaluated for this disorder. I'd appreciate your links to this information. Incidentally she would not have had to have fugues (yes I know what they are) since childhood, but I would not be surprised to find that she had. If she has them, onset could have been later than that, though. My opinion.

I wasn't trying to convince you of anything, I was using the board just like you. My opinion just happens to be different from yours, apparently.
Regarding you bolding parts of my post in red, which I had not done in my post, and accusing me of having an inadequate "comprehension level", I wanted to give you this chance to remove your inappropriate, bullying post.

Just report a post if you feel it is inappropriate. I don't think that particular poster is even online right now.

Not Too Strange, not strange at all considering...
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nat...,2226088.story
--released July jail visitation Videos--
"It still feels like she's, she's close to home," Anthony told her brother Lee Anthony in a recorded telephone conversation in July "That's still my best feeling at the moment.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18204436/detail.html
July 28
When Lee questioned where to search for her missing daughter, she told him locally and said their mom, Cindy, would know."Check places locally Lee, in all honestly, places that are familiar to us, to our family," Casey said.

Rattles my cage again hearing that. Ask Mom, she knows. Sheriff Beary wouldn't be throwing around the OBSTRUCTION word unless he truly suspected something. :confused:

His post warranted the alert triangle, I started to hit it, but then I decided to be nicer than I should be and save him, the mods, and the thread some trouble by giving him the chance to just remove the post himself.

I keep hearing how ALL of KC's friends said she was a good mom..blah blah blah. Let us not forget there are a few interviews missing from the dump. Annie is one, Melina is the other off hand. I'm sure there are more, but I bet these 2 have some juicy details or wouldn't we have seen/heard their interviews? KC also told LA in jail to not trust Annie..she must have something on KC IMO, it sounded like KC did NOT want LA in contact with her. JMO.

Of the interviews we've been privy to yes it seems to paint KC in a positive light but lets not forget about the ones we have NOT been privy to.

ETA..it's also ironic how KC acts differently dependant upon whom she is around..per many of her "friends".

Not a dumb psychopath. Like KC.

LOL Glad you said that Brini. I've so wanted to say far more, but afraid of crossing the line here.
A question I've been wondering about is if we were to send KC's cards would LE give them to her?
I wanted to wish her well on her beautiful new life. :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member