Area Body Found in "Too Strange" Was it Searched?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Uh, I still disagree that travel is a necessary component of someone experiencing fugue. Though if that happens it could certainly indicate fugue.)

Regarding your second paragraph there, since you raised the subject, equally troubling are the people who are so attached to the theory of KC as vicious, psychopathic, premeditated murderer of her own child that they state this over and over as if it were proven fact, even insulting the others who are still keeping an open mind pending the many unanswered questions, the evidence being presented at trial, etc (they just aren't intelligent or sophisticated enough to get it, they say!) Please!

But anyway, back to the case.
A curiousity here...About your open-mindedness...What do you think happened?

to me, if a person drives around with a body in their trunk doing other trivial things, they either don't know it's there yet, or they are very mentally ill. Or possibly on drugs. A psychopath would know to dispose of it asap and where it wouldn't be found. JMO

(Bold mine) Who can know or understand the mind of a psychopath?

ETA: You forgot one other possibility, Seagull: they could also be just pure evil.

Is there a map that shows exactly where the remains were found? When I google Suburban Drive and Chickasaw Trail, all I see are houses.

I keep hearing how ALL of KC's friends said she was a good mom...blah blah blah. Let us not forget there are a few interviews missing from the dump. Annie is one, Melina is the other off hand. I'm sure there are more, but I bet these 2 have some juicy details or wouldn't we have seen/heard their interviews? KC also told LA in jail to not trust Annie..she must have something on KC IMO, it sounded like KC did NOT want LA in contact with her. JMO.

Of the interviews we've been privy to yes it seems to paint KC in a positive light but lets not forget about the ones we have NOT been privy to.

ETA..it's also ironic how KC acts differently dependant upon whom she is around..per many of her "friends".

I also mentioned how the Annie interview is still under wraps, I'm very interested to hear what she has to say in court. I don't remember KC telling LA not to trust Annie, I remember her saying (to Lee and to her parents) she didn't know what Annie would have to add because they hadn't been in close contact recently, etc, she didn't urge them to go question Annie, that's true. I'll have to listen again to hear the part you're referring to.

Just curious what you meant by "blah, blah, blah" ?

KC told LA that Annie and Melinda were not to be trusted. This was in the recently released videos of her interview with her brother while she was in jail. Her actual comment about them was "don't bother".

I just wanted to comment on the posts in ref to what has been proven vs. what has not. "Proven" is a very relative term, it can be easily argued b/c what one person may think has been substantially proven, may not meet the same requirements as the next person. There is no exact formula to come to the conclusion something has been proven. For instance, just the fact that she did not report her daughter missing, ever, is enough to prove to me she is heartless and evil......

I know, her failure to provide any phone numbers, address, etc, for the nanny is very incriminating against her. That plus the failure to report was why all the suspicion landed on her in the first place, after all.
JG asks the question about "who was really watching Caylee" in one of his interviews, which can be linked to from the "interviews" sticky. I don't remember if it was after he had gotten together with the Anthonys and a couple of the friends in that initial effort to figure out a timeline, or how he arrived at that question. I'll have to read it again.
Also, Cindy asked her in the jailhouse conversation, "Is Zannie the one with the apartment that has drums in it, in the photos we have? " apparently implying, 'is Zannie actually someone at Ricardo's apartment', (or maybe she meant another friend who had drums, seemed to be implying RM apartment.) KC at first agrees, yes, that is Zannie's apartment in the photos with the drumset. But then when Cindy keeps pressing she finally says, well, that is Ricardo's apartment you're talking about, but Zannie also has drums and her apartment is 'set up the same way'.)
Of course some people theorize that "Zannie" was actually any friend KC left Caylee with here and there. Some people even theorize that Zannie could be an alter-ego of Casey, i.e. Casey herself. I honestly don't know.

Interesting you are mentioning that now. I read just today that the A's could be charged with obstruction. Those meetings you reference, orchestrated by Cindy at the A home with all the friends, in my opinion, could be construed as obstruction or witness tampering. I wonder if they will be charged.

Is there a map that shows exactly where the remains were found? When I google Suburban Drive and Chickasaw Trail, all I see are houses.

There are links in the media sticky to news websites with stories covering the remains being found, most of them have maps posted .

A curiousity here...About your open-mindedness...What do you think happened?

Like a lot of people, I'm not sure we have the first idea of what happened. KC could certainly be involved in many different ways, in anything from accident, to coverup, to direct involvement in a violent crime. She could be out to lunch and doesn't know what happened. For all we know, this could have been a crime against her or her family. Could have been a crime by a stranger against Caylee. Someone could have taken advantage of KC to get to Caylee. Her strange affect and apparent detachment from the situation, her inability to realize the seriousness of Caylee being missing, her inability to support hte nanny story, could have everything to do with what happened to Caylee, or could just be a red herring, i.e. if she's delusional or unable to give a coherent account of what happened but still did not harm Caylee herself. Could be almost anyone or anything at this stage, imo, so little is known. Hopefully a lot more evidence is going to come out in court. The body being found now (if it is Caylee of course) in an area that had almost certainly been previously searched, in a findable, visible location, not a remote location, not concealed, in the Anthony's own neighborhood, tends if anything to make me reconsider the possibility that it wasn't KC. Style of disposal also. Still too many unanswered questions for me to be able to reach a conclusion. How about you?

Following is a post by enzeder in the "Remains of Caylee Found #5" thread which shows a map.

NancyT .. ty :)

17b714.jpg

Hope this helps to put things in perspective.

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18266271/detail.html

The blue "tent" was set up closer to the road though as you can see in the below pic.

2usjre9.jpg

Like a lot of people, I'm not sure what happened. KC could certainly be involved in many different ways, or could be out to lunch and doesn't know what happened. Could be almost anyone or anything at this stage, so little is known. Hopefully a whole lot more evidence is going to come out in court. The body being found now in an area that had almost certainly been previously searched, in a findable, visible location, not a remote location, in the Anthony's own neighborhood, tends if anything to make me reconsider the possibility that it wasn't KC. Style of disposal also tends to make me think other perp. Still too many unanswered questions for me to be able to reach a conclusion. How about you?

bold mine

It appears from your posts you have read all the docs and followed the case as close as most of us on here. Curious how you can come to that conclusion, knowing all that we know? As far as your opinion of the location of the remains, have you seen the crime scene photos? How would one assume it was in a visable location prior to the flooding of that area?

The body being found now in an area that had almost certainly been previously searched, in a findable, visible location, not a remote location, in the Anthony's own neighborhood, tends if anything to make me reconsider the possibility that it wasn't KC. Style of disposal also tends to make me think other perp. Still too many unanswered questions for me to be able to reach a conclusion. How about you?
The area is thick, heavily wooded. I can tell that from the few recovery pictures we've seen in the news. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack. Weeds have overgrown it. It was underwater until 2 weeks ago, so no, I'm not surprised Casey got away with dumping her there until now. She figured she'd gotten away with it so far...

You mean you didn't know that psychopaths know better than to drive around with dead bodies in their trunks!? Everyone knows that! :rolleyes:

I am SO thankful that I don't understand psychopathic behavior. :crazy:

I also mentioned how the Annie interview is still under wraps, I'm very interested to hear what she has to say in court. I don't remember KC telling LA not to trust Annie, I remember her saying (to Lee and to her parents) she didn't know what Annie would have to add because they hadn't been in close contact recently, etc, she didn't urge them to go question Annie, that's true. I'll have to listen again to hear the part you're referring to.

Just curious what you meant by "blah, blah, blah" ?

Listen to the most recent LA jail video with KC and you will see what I'm referring to in regards to Annie. KC shakes her head NO as to being trusted and then goes on to tell LA..don't bother talking to them. LA is asking who he should trust in regards to whom he should speak with.

BLAH BLAH BLAH..is just what it is period. KC was a good mother, she loved Caylee, she took care of her, she..I could go on but IMO BLAH BLAH BLAH is easier.

Something else we have to remember about some of the people saying these things..some of them were 20-something males, actually most of them were. If they call being a good mom, leaving your 3 year old amongst men that you have known for a month, alone while you're in another room being a good mom then yeah... whatever.

ETA..What is really telling is one of the few female interviews we have seen came from TonE's roomates girlfriend who didn't think much of KC as a mom. It's fascinating how she knew her shortly and got that feeling.

Bolded by me,

Maybe not, but, duct tape on that baby's mouth would sure point to deliberate.
IMO, no one who caused their childs death by "accident" would wrap them up in a covering, stuff them in a trash bag, duct tape it shut and toss them down a hill like garbage. JMO

The duct tape is what did it for me too. How do you accidently put duct tape over your babies mouth? :furious: That was the punch in the gut moment for me! I don't believe she did it to contain bodily fluids after death either, Casey just is not that smart imo. That's also why I don't find it odd they she would "dump" poor Caylee so close to home either, it was close, easier and she could promptly forget about her and get on with her partying....and boy she did too...Partied like a Rock Star without a care in the world.

From July 16 to the 30 (31st wasn't available) there was only 3.64" of rain total according to the Orlando airport history. So, the idea it was underwater when the police should have been doing their main search is out of the question. Most days was 0-.1". Also, the ferns I saw in the video the teen took don't grow that much in just a week, at least not in my neck of the woods. the same type grows here, if I was seeing it clearly.

Connie

The retention pond by my house was filled with water from June until about a week or so ago. I think it's important to establish if that area is a retention pond or a detention pond since they would also take in runoff from surrounding areas...therefore you couldn't really determine the water level just from the rainfall from the area.

From
RETENTION PONDS AND DETENTION PONDS
THE RECOVERY PROCESS
"In order to provide storage, a pond must “recover” a required volume of stormwater within an allotted period of time to make room for runoff from the next storm. Recovery of a detention pond is typically achieved by the design of a discharge orifice, which is sized to release a required volume within an allotted time. Recovery of a retention pond, however, depends on the soil and aquifer characteristics at the pond location. Soil characteristics of concern include available pore space within the soils and rate of water flow through the unsaturated soil. The characteristics of the soils directly below the pond bottom are of particular importance because soil characteristics usually change with depth."

http://www.florida-stormwater.org/pdfs/pondsarticle.pdf

From City of Orlando website:

Rainfall in Orlando:

May (1.58")
June (7.95")
July (9.14")
August (12.98")

The area is thick, heavily wooded. I can tell that from the few recovery pictures we've seen in the news. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack. Weeds have overgrown it. It was underwater until 2 weeks ago, so no, I'm not surprised Casey got away with dumping her there until now. She figured she'd gotten away with it so far...

With all the media around there from the get-go, nobody would dare try and "frame" Casey by tossing Caylee that close to the house. Unless of course it was George, Cindy or Lee, who could walk right through their backyard. I don't believe that is this case, though many do....so that leaves, Guess Who....CASEY...no surprise there though. jmo

Yes it is. One of the guy friends was outside the A's house crying Thursday after Caylee was found. He said this was the spot they all hung out at in high school and he couldn't believe that Casey put her there.

IIRC, Casey told an inmate that Caylee was with her dad. This place was maybe where Casey and Caylee's dad hung out and is special to Casey.

Well, since Casey says Caylee's dad is dead...I'd think that would be another admission of guilt right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje