Area Body Found in "Too Strange" Was it Searched?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read her text messages that will be the easiest to prove.......she told all the time about how she had to keep Caylee when she wanted to be out with friends.

I don't believe all those friends will be telling the same story in court. I believe her friends know a LOT which has not been released. The hairdresser took pictures of the bruises on Caylee's face and there are rumors that other friends saw signs of physical abuse.

If we find out during the trial that Casey was abusing Caylee then I'm going to be even madder than I am now at the Anthonys.

IF it's true they would had to have known.

It's one thing to let Casey get away with lying & stealing but If we find out that Caylee had frequent bruises & blackeyes & the Anthony's did nothing to stop it I'm going to explode.

No mystery. Lazy= nearby. Arrogant and stupid= someplace obvious.

You KNOW it's the right place, because she has not reacted to any other "finds."
Bingo. No big mystery Caylee was disposed where she was.
Or that there is any huge multi layered signifigance to that spot.
I think wed like to think there is more to it after all of these months and the fruitless searches people put so much into.
She's lazy and arrogant:"What is the closest place,the line of least resistance where I can get this out of my car where no one will stumble over it immediatly?"
She probably had some vaugue intention of doing a more permanent job of disposal later if she got the chance which she didnt.
The timing of the flooding was a lucky break for her.

But if KC really had to make a choice, i.e. could not have Caylee with her and pursue a relationship with Tony also, which I'm not sure is really true, she could easily return Caylee to the grandparents, no need to harm her. Simply dropping her off with them or Lee or Mallory would be so easy. Would she really choose this other path?

"Absolutely"..............KC hated her mother with a passion. She hated GA but her mother was everything she despised in life. She was a controlling, nagging, lying, manipulative witch...........the same as KC, and that is why she mirrored off of her so.

She would never have let her mother have Caylee - Caylee was her leverage and I do believe there is more to who the father is than we still know.

Cindy hated KC too, but she covered her hate with disdain because of Caylee. She wanted Caylee, but she no longer wanted KC and KC knew that. (jailhouse phone call)

KC had all intentions as soon as she got her things together and enough money to go to California to live with her Marine friend she had been "hitting up" on the computer. She had even told him she would "tell him in person" when she got there. Cindy (as usual) messed up her plans. She planned to leave and act like Caylee was with her for a while (she had avoided her parents for 31 days within 5 miles of their home) and then tell them later that something happened to Caylee or act like she was angry at them and tell them they could never see Caylee again. That is how she PLANNED to cover up killing Caylee.........The plan fell through when Cindy found her.

She is going to spend most of the rest of her life in jail and the funny thing to me is she killed Caylee to be free and she will NEVER be free again.

I just posted this on another thread but thought I should carry it over here:

When I first posted the map on Surburban Dr., Stewart Hendricks, a fellow WS'r replied to my post. He, being a local searcher who initially started searching in August for Caylee and continued searching until the day she was found, had also been very interested in this area and had also been there a few times.

There are so many locals like Stewart who gave countless hours of their precious time to look for this baby. And those like Stewart who were sooooo close to finding her should also be congratulated and applauded for their efforts.

Thank You Stewart and other Local Searchers!

Thanks for bringing this over here, Marsha! I also thank Stewart and Realist for their heroic efforts. From the video it looks like those woods might be full of brambles, spiders and snakes.

Maybe KC didn't drive around with a body in her car.

Maybe she killed Caylee at home & placed her in the sandbox.

After a few days she removes the body from of the sandbox & wraps it in a trash bag because she knows that she has to get it out of the yard before her parents notice the smell.

She drives down the street & dumps the body in the woods because she doesn't want to DRIVE AROUND WITH A BODY IN HER CAR.

She has plans to go back & dispose of it properly but when she does the area is flooded & she can't locate the bag.

Just trying to speculate on possible scenarios

The most simple explanation is usually the most accurate........

I believe everyone (including myself) has given KC credit for being smarter than she actually was. She was leaving town for California and just wanted to get rid of the body, get some money and get out of town.

Thanks for bringing this over here, Marsha! I also thank Stewart and Realist for their heroic efforts. From the video it looks like those woods might be full of brambles, spiders and snakes.

And don't forget Joseph Jordon who spent all his off time searching for her.

"Absolutely"..............KC hated her mother with a passion. She hated GA but her mother was everything she despised in life. She was a controlling, nagging, lying, manipulative witch...........the same as KC, and that is why she mirrored off of her so.

She would never have let her mother have Caylee - Caylee was her leverage and I do believe there is more to who the father is than we still know.

Cindy hated KC too, but she covered her hate with disdain because of Caylee. She wanted Caylee, but she no longer wanted KC and KC knew that. (jailhouse phone call)

KC had all intentions as soon as she got her things together and enough money to go to California to live with her Marine friend she had been "hitting up" on the computer. She had even told him she would "tell him in person" when she got there. Cindy (as usual) messed up her plans. She planned to leave and act like Caylee was with her for a while (she had avoided her parents for 31 days within 5 miles of their home) and then tell them later that something happened to Caylee or act like she was angry at them and tell them they could never see Caylee again. That is how she PLANNED to cover up killing Caylee.........The plan fell through when Cindy found her.

She is going to spend most of the rest of her life in jail and the funny thing to me is she killed Caylee to be free and she will NEVER be free again.
I think you pretty much nailed it right there.

Hear me out before moving this post or commenting. This has been driving me nutz since she was found. IT IS TOO STRANGE that her body was found less than 1/3 mile away from their house.

Cadaver dogs can hit and actually follow a trail once they do. RE: Scott Peterson for example. They actually followed from the Petersons' driveway, all the way to the Interstate.

Ok now there were two sets of dogs that hit. Also there were more dogs that were brought in to search, many searches done by very qualified people.
Little bones are hard to find in deeply wooded areas. A BLACK GARBAGE BAG ISN'T that hard to see.

She actually was preserved and not discarded as many of us thought, thus the protection of the plastic bag. The alligators didn't get her etc etc.
The A's were conveniently out of town when she was found, Lee hasn't shown his face.

Chickasaw Trail is a trail kids and others travel !! SHE WASN'T BURIED, SHE WAS IN PLAIN SIGHT WHERE A FENCE HAD BEEN ERECTED EVEN !!

GA said this needs to STOP !! He's been trying to tell LE in his own way, without CA interferring.

Obstruction charges being bantered about, directly from the Sheriff. What does this leave to the imagination?? Not too much when you put it all together. :rolleyes:

WHAT AMAZES ME IS THIS.... at first I thought Caylee was put in the dumplster at AMSCO.... but I am not surpised she was found where she was... both of those two places are her MO... from a criminal point of view

The cadaver dogs could not have hit because there wasn't a trail. Cadaver dogs can follow if the body has been dragged on the ground and little remians dripped. The body was taken there in a plastic bag IN the car. They hit at the car but the dogs can't know where the car went.. I do also find it strange that they haven't found it until now, but A, It is very hard to thoroughly search a foresty area and B there was flooding.

And don't forget Joseph Jordon who spent all his off time searching for her.
:blowkiss: Kudos & :gold_star::gold_star::gold_star: for Realist and Joseph Jordon...our brave heros!

You're welcome Seagull, my point here is NOT to vindicate KC in any way, not to give the A's a pass either. And certainly not to go off into a rant such as the Scott Peterson bull and the gypsies etc. God knows KC has done enough of that.

I'm still of the mind that it's been stated this is a place where kids go to drink at night, hide out etc. A fence was erected AFTER, (they would have had to survey the property). Many people who we will never know have taken walks, searching on their own. TM claims he was told by LE not to go in there?:confused:

Everyone was told to look for small bones as there wouldn't be much left of poor little Caylee after all this time.

BUT A very visible garbage bag 15 houses away is overlooked? LE and TM know and have stated that most people are found within a 2 mile area of their home. They thought they were looking for a needle in a haystack, but if it was there. hmmmmm
Heard GA say on some program, can't recall, this needs to STOP. He knew his family could take no more.
Not pointing the finger specifically, but this find still sends my antennas up.
I started a thread about remains on a garbage bag the other day and it was taken down. So I gave up trying to explain anymore of my thoughts.
I had 2 areas in mind and one was Chickasaw.
I also started a thread to disregard the pings to find the body. I had alot to say on that too, but trolls screamed and both were merged and buried. :waitasec:
Oh well, I'm so relieved she's been found and KC can't sit smugly glancing at all during her trial. And we don't have to listen to, "Oh we got a tip but three hrs. ago. " Barf

Thanks for reminding me of your past thread and posts and your ability to hone in on this area. Isn't strange how certain trains of thought get derailed?

I agree with what you have stated. Now some interesting things to add. Did you see the video with Judge Napolitano saying the body may have been moved to this location AFTER Casey's arrest?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8055166&version=1&locale=EN-US

Couple that with what I saw last night (Friday, Dec 12) on Larry King - when the Asst. State Attorney stated that Tim Miller said the area where the body was found was underwater until recently I saw the local correspondent began vigorously shaking her head "NO" and she tried to speak, but her sound was turned off, then they went to commercial. When they came back, Larry King ended the show! Grrrrrrrrrrrr...... I want to know what this local correspondent had to say.

yeah i saw her shaking her head & saying something also. i would like to know what she said.

I think Casey thought Caylee was cute and and fun to dress up for awhile.

People go out and get sweet little puppies. But when the puppies chew and make messes and the landlord says the puppy has to go, dogs end up in the pound.

Casey was attention getting and Casey's old friends loved her. BUT, once Casey started hanging out with her club and college attending crowd, Caylee became a liability. Caylee wasn't welcome overnight at TonE's. Cindy was furious because Casey was staying overnight with TonE.

Casey was obsessed. She lived and breathed for her moments with TonE. She talked about nothing else but this chance at love. Once she could be with TonE, Casey knew all the holes and insecurities she felt because she was a loser without a job would go away. Mrs. TonE, Mrs. TonE...Casey wrote it over and over praying for the reality. Only one thing stood in her way.

Casey had to make a choice.

And she did.

IMO

Great post. She was merging with TonE, doin' things at the club and making a name for herself. Caylee was a real impediment to her. She felt trapped, not only by Caylee, but by her mother, because she wasn't allowed to just dump Caylee on her.

Sorry, just trying to get inside the mind of this person who killed her own child.

There's something I've been wondering. Everyone is talking about the perp carting the body around. Now, the perp is a little thing, and the bag or container had a decomposing dead weight (sorry) of 30lbs plus....

Was she strong enough to cart the bag/body around? I can't somehow imagine, for example, that she was able to toss the body over the fence.

Hi, we've been reviewing maps on the "Comfort Zone" thread. We found a little side road that curves around so someone could park in there and be pretty much safe from view. It's not that far to enter the woods from there. Casey knew this area well, from childhood up through where she was at that point. Thinkin' maybe that was the access point, not the side of the road.

I originally thought KC might have dumped the bundle on the 27th but now I also think 6/24 may have been the day.

The incident at the A's house with GA wanting to get into the trunk must have scared the holy crap out of KC.......she may have left, gone directly around the corner and dumped that sweet baby......possibly even planning to move her later.

But once dumped and she got away with it without being seen she may have been doubly scared to go back and move her. Since she got away with it the first time, why chance going into the woods again and possibly being caught.

We had a meth addict in our state who traded her daughter for sex to get her drugs and then when the child was so bruised and hurt from it, killed her to stop her from crying. She overdosed fortunately while out on bond. It saved the taxpayers a lot of money.

She knows the seriousness.........I believe she is pathological. She believes she will get out of it and if she sees she is not, she will blame George for the murder. She is already setting it up with her allegations of sexual abuse.

The thing is she just might get away with it........he (by his own admission) was the last one to see Caylee. All KC has to say is she left on the 15th to never return until her mother found her. She "thought" they were taking care of KC so she went partying and did not worry about Caylee.

When she found out she was gone, she was told if she told, he would kill her mother and brother, so she kept her mouth shut. (remember his gun hidden in the back of his vehicle?)

Who did she accuse of Sexual abuse?

Great post. She was merging with TonE, doin' things at the club and making a name for herself. Caylee was a real impediment to her. She felt trapped, not only by Caylee, but by her mother, because she wasn't allowed to just dump Caylee on her.

Sorry, just trying to get inside the mind of this person who killed her own child.

Not to mention--what was the FIRST thing Cindy said upon being meeting Tony for the first time, the night she stormed into his apt to retrieve her daughter? "I hope you are rich because Casey is going to take all your money and leave you high and dry." Yeah, Momma Anthony would have been a real buzzkill for all Casey's lies to Tony about going to college and having that event planner job....

It's unrealistic to imagine Casey could have "handed the baby over" to Cindy and George. George was now working afternoons and Cindy wouldn't have been home until 5:30 PM. How would that work?

Giving Caylee to Lee and Mallory? I can't see that as a viable option for Casey either.

No, killing Caylee let her keep her relationship with Tony and she could keep living the lie. We can't apply the rational solutions of what WE (or normal) people would do with Caylee. Lying about having a job for two years shows the lengths of deception Casey would go to to PRETEND her life was normal.

I am afraid it is going to be more horrible than we can imagine before it is over. I have had the feeling since day 31 she was hit in the head and her neck broken. That is why it freaked me out so when I read about KC looking up "neck breaking."

One possible scenario that I've been thinking about is that Casey used the Chloroform to put Caylee to sleep because she didn't want her awake while she broke her neck.

I know it sounds horrible but somebody was searching those websites for a reason.

Why on earth would anybody want to know how to "Break a persons Neck"?

Chloroform + Neck Breaking + Dead Child

BOLDED BY BOSTON

Perhaps if she used the pesticides LE seems so interested in, that would have kept small animals away for at least a while. I am wondering why they are interested in pesticides. It could be they suspect it was on the body or in the bag, or it may just be that they are collecting any household chemicals that could be used to kill the child. You would think they would have collected that back when they found the computer searches though.

Could have been LIME. Used in gardening. Used by murderers to hasten decomposition. May have needed a shovel to get it into the bag.
Just speculation, IMO. Maybe totally wrong, and, anyways, someone mentioned Lime awhile back on here. Was it true the Anthony's mentioned using Lime in the garden at their home. Can't remember.

Not to mention--what was the FIRST thing Cindy said upon being meeting Tony for the first time, the night she stormed into his apt to retrieve her daughter? "I hope you are rich because Casey is going to take all your money and leave you high and dry." Yeah, Momma Anthony would have been a real buzzkill for all Casey's lies to Tony about going to college and having that event planner job....

It's unrealistic to imagine Casey could have "handed the baby over" to Cindy and George. George was now working afternoons and Cindy wouldn't have been home until 5:30 PM. How would that work?

Giving Caylee to Lee and Mallory? I can't see that as a viable option for Casey either.

No, killing Caylee let her keep her relationship with Tony and she could keep living the lie. We can't apply the rational solutions of what WE (or normal) people would do with Caylee. Lying about having a job for two years shows the lengths of deception Casey would go to to PRETEND her life was normal.

Dang right! I have posted about this subject before. Why would the parents really want to take care of Caylee FT??? Therefore, I believed the threat to get custody of Caylee was an attempt to get Casey on the straight and narrow and so, there was NO ONE to care for her around the clock. Most of us know that we have to sacrifice our lives for our children, she sacrificed her child for her "life" -- La Bella Vida?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE