Arias continues giving interviews to the media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am disgusted with FOX and in particular Troy Hayden for conducting an interview that apparently didn't allow for anything but soft-ball questions handed on a silver platter to a deviant, narcissistic, pathological liar and UNANIMOUSLY CONVICTED MURDERER.

Yeah, like his question to her, "What are you going to do with your life"?.......................WTF??

Jodi moved back to California in April 2008. Shortly before the move, she claimed that Travis became enraged when he found out about two men she was supposedly interested in. He threw her down, straddled her and choked her out. She testified that she took "selfies" of herself in the driver's seat of the moving van, and although she covered the bruises on her neck with makeup, you could still see the bruises. JA said that Matt M. saw the bruises when she stopped at his place on the way to Yreka.

Reading between the lines, I heard JA say she wished she made a document that recorded the abuse she never suffered to show as 'proof'.

Yes, reading between the lines of Jodi Ann Arias, I find myself looking for what isn't there. When asked about the murder, what she would have done differently, she said she would have gone to the Mesa PD. The murder, apparently, was of no consequence nor the consideration that it never should have happened.

Yes, reading between the lines of Jodi Ann Arias, I find myself looking for what isn't there. When asked about the murder, what she would have done differently, she said she would have gone to the Mesa PD. The murder, apparently, was of no consequence nor the consideration that it never should have happened.

That's a big fat lie too. She told the jury two months ago that she "didn't know" if she would have ever come clean if she hadn't gotten caught. This was in response to one of their questions.

Her ever-evolving story continues to be tweaked and fine-tuned. Someone needs to tell her it's GAME OVER.

Yeah, like his question to her, "What are you going to do with your life"?.......................WTF??

BBM

She might have answered, "Well, I'm going to try (and I'll pray for this in whatever new religion pleases me) to be an even more outrageous, obnoxious, evil, murderous w. then I have been in the past."

Just sayin'

wow ! She is just too weird! I wish we could measure the pressure per sq. inch when she was strangling that sammich! wth

She is a freak. TY so much for posting that video.
I can't stop asking my self ( and everyone else that will listen) JA's" I wanna die" interview was it a purposeful manipulation or just a stupid slip ( trying to look like a martyr) that totally backfired?

I swear she does not get it...at all. murder 1 ( sounds great doesn't it?)
and she has murdered so many people along the way too. namely her expert witnesses.

When do we get to see a new subtitle for this JA thread?

Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias Jodi Arias is Convicted :jail:eek:f shooting her ex-boyfriend in the face, stabbing him multiple times and slitting his throat from ear to ear.............

:drumroll:

I think her comment about wanting the DP is two-fold. I do think she is using 'reverse psychology' because she really doesn't want the DP. But also, if they do give her the DP, she wants to make everyone 'believe' that it wasn't that they sentenced her to death, that it was 'her idea', so that we would not be able to have any satisfaction from it. JMO.

Originally Posted by Pane2knowyou
right - she does not REGRET the murder only regrets getting caught. but even if she HAD driven to Mesa PD after the murder and claimed self defense, the facts of the case would still have convicted this evil witch twit.

(respectfully snipped)

While most of us were angered/annoyed by Jodi's post-conviction interview, I have to agree with the blogger that it served as yet another reminder of who and what Jodi is: a narcissistic, unfeeling, unrepentant, cold-blooded killer who only cries for herself. If there is a way to admit the interview with Troy Hayden into evidence, then I hope JM makes it happen. If not, then hopefully we can count on Jodi to take the stand and fast track her way to Perryville's death row by simply being herself.

I snipped AND bolded the direct and indirect words of Travis in your meaningful post, Allie. Just add psychopath. HE KNEW! He was the best witness in the trial. imo.

Jodi moved back to California in April 2008. Shortly before the move, she claimed that Travis became enraged when he found out about two men she was supposedly interested in. He threw her down, straddled her and choked her out. She testified that she took "selfies" of herself in the driver's seat of the moving van, and although she covered the bruises on her neck with makeup, you could still see the bruises. JA said that Matt M. saw the bruises when she stopped at his place on the way to Yreka.

Don't have any idea if it is or not, but is MM even on the "way to Yreka" from Mesa? Anyone know?

If she is ever about to face execution just think what she will do when asked "Do you have any last words?".:facepalm:

And? in this story she tells about the naked little boy, Travis is dressed as a priest? really? could her "story" be any more obvious? Geeze.

She figures there is a Catholic on the jury she can appeal to, by implying Travis made fun of them....much like she thinks there is a gay person on the jury she can appeal to with her pointing out that although LDS church is against homosexuality, she does not agree with that. Oh brother, who cares what you agree with, you are a murderer , Jodi Arias. She thought she could get folks on the jury to be so offended by the sex tape , the folks would hate Travis. None of them bought it, and none of them are going to buy into her trying to get people to think Travis was a bigot. She is just talking to herself.

She is going to get the death penalty and face complete isolation. Justice has been served, this time next week it will be over for her!

And? in this story she tells about the naked little boy, Travis is dressed as a priest? really? could her "story" be any more obvious? Geeze.

Can someone post a link to the new video where JA talk about the new photo of TA & the boy & the photos of bruises PLEASE.

TIA

I agree with all of your post, however, if JA gets LWOP, I feel certain she will kill again.

Where? In prison? If she gets Life Without Parole, who would she have access to in order to kill them?

Why I think that the interview was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.

JA damaged her chances in the sentencing phase and in the possible future appeals. Let's review her post-crime history... she invents a story, once this story doesn't work, it takes her a while to understand that people aren't buying what she's selling and to switch gears to the next story.

It took her over a month to go from Story 1 to Story 2 and only when she was faced with undeniable evidence of her presence there.

It took her 2 years to go from Story 2 to Story 3 and that only happened after others (presumably her lawyers) were able to convince her that Story 2 is not working.

Note that what made her Story #3 less believable in court is the fact that there was videotaped EVIDENCE of her giving the previous stories. Also note that if she had waited after story #1, got her lawyer's advice, and went straight to story #3 from the beginning, it would be a significantly easier "sell".

Now the thing is, I am sure she'll eventually, most likely with the help of future lawyers, realize that it's time to switch to Story #4. "I did it! (TEARS) I'm so sorry! I am an awful person! I was messed up! I did not know what I was doing! I have mental issues!" If she was smart this would happen quickly, this week even, but it will probably take a couple of more years and when it does...

...At this stage all the future state attorneys will have to do is pull out the video. Personally I couldn't be happier this interview was done when it did, before she got a chance to be advised on her rapidly changed circumstances and how she should adjust her game. This interview was like a gift to the state. And the fact that this exists, will make the future story #4 a harder "sell".

I'll watch the interviews, there is more to this story I truly believe..

OK> Seems like such a long time ago, but I remember that Juan tried to enter a picture into evidence, and after a long sidebar it was denied. But it was that selfie that JA took in the U-Haul, and apparently there are NO BRUISES seen on her neck. But The DT claimed she had make up to cover the bruises so it wouyld be prejudicial to show the selfie pic.

Does anyone else remember that?

Can we discuss her darn tweets here as well? Or is there another place for those. :banghead: I have thoughts.

her biggest complaint against her defense team seems to be that there is a man who saw her with bruises all over her body and the DT did not make every effort to "find" him.

I have never heard of this mystery man but must ask myself - how did someone besides your self described boyfriend, Travis Alexander, see your body. Who is this mystery man and and did he fall off the face of the planet? Or did he never exist. That would be pretty big if she could produce witnesses to her beaten bruised little body.

The DT also chose not to call JA's sisters to corroborate her many bruises suffered at the hands of Travis. Gee I wonder why?

She truly does not get it.

Can we just hurry up, medicate and shackle her ares, drag her into the courthosue and get this danged thing over with already.

Uggh.

Maybe I should not be rewatching this afterall.

The joke about her assertion of witnesses to her bruising is this: it's called a supoena jodi, witnesses that have critical info don't get to "choose" not to testify. Also, if we believed you, the fact your sisters knew about this and "chose" not to come forward kinda says something don'tcha think?

For someone as smart as Einstein, girl really ain't all that bright :lol:

Why I think that the interview was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.

JA damaged her chances in the sentencing phase and in the possible future appeals. Let's review her post-crime history... she invents a story, once this story doesn't work, it takes her a while to understand that people aren't buying what she's selling and to switch gears to the next story.

It took her over a month to go from Story 1 to Story 2 and only when she was faced with undeniable evidence of her presence there.

It took her 2 years to go from Story 2 to Story 3 and that only happened after others (presumably her lawyers) were able to convince her that Story 2 is not working.

Note that what made her Story #3 less believable in court is the fact that there was videotaped EVIDENCE of her giving the previous stories. Also note that if she had waited after story #1, got her lawyer's advice, and went straight to story #3 from the beginning, it would be a significantly easier "sell".

Now the thing is, I am sure she'll eventually, most likely with the help of future lawyers, realize that it's time to switch to Story #4. "I did it! (TEARS) I'm so sorry! I am an awful person! I was messed up! I did not know what I was doing! I have mental issues!" If she was smart this would happen quickly, this week even, but it will probably take a couple of more years and when it does...

...At this stage all the future state attorneys will have to do is pull out the video. Personally I couldn't be happier this interview was done when it did, before she got a chance to be advised on her rapidly changed circumstances and how she should adjust her game. This interview was like a gift to the state. And the fact that this exists, will make the future story #4 a harder "sell".

Well of course version 4 is in the works! FJA even noted in her post conviction interview that she is actually regaining more of her memory all the time. She was careful to not say she was regaining memory BEFORE her testiphony, but she is hinting that it is returning. Maybe in time for her first appeal? Maybe in time for sentencing?

Well of course version 4 is in the works! FJA even noted in her post conviction interview that she is actually regaining more of her memory all the time. She was careful to not say she was regaining memory BEFORE her testiphony, but she is hinting that it is returning. Maybe in time for her first appeal? Maybe in time for sentencing?

I failed to pick up on that statement! Her morphing stories and memories are based on info she learns from professionals. Clearly she heard DeMarte discuss the fact that her memory gaps were not consistent with trauma victims and that they actually remember more as time goes by. So transparent that her lies are self serving. Tis is true about the bruises, etc. she heard in trial from expertsmthtmthere was no evidence of DV. Now the bruises of that man, whom she does not know, and she 'caring lay' warns other "victims" to keep a record. How magnanimous of her, what a champion for other victims. (Rolls eyes and says grrrrrrr)

Sorry, liar, liar, pants on fire, and not in a 'hot cute" way. Keep talking JA, sinking deeper with each word.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back