Arias continues giving interviews to the media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:goodpost:

and... :welcome4: Forensics1 (Mike) and numnut and any other :newbie: s I might have missed!!

:greetings: glad you could join the discussions!

Hi ya, LambChop :seeya:
long time no "see" - or I missed your posts somewhere, as these threads move fast! LOL! re Bold: Oh, I think she already has! :floorlaugh: didn't you hear her on the after verdict interview? And then Nurmi & JW wanted OFF this case on Monday, I believe it was! Shes' hanging herself with ALL the lies she has told, and as someone said - she puts good actors to shame!

and LambChop, you reminded me that I haven't been over to Robyn Gardner's thread in a while... probably not much going on there, eh? Sorry OT!

I don't think there is anything new in Aruba on either case. I'm headed down there in two weeks and will check it out. Anything noteworthy I'll report but I think it's life goes on as usual down there. Keep hoping something washes ashore as things often to down there.

These "friends" were at a Prepaid legal event and have no names or faces, which means they don't exist.

Jodi has never claimed that there exists photos of bruises. She did claim that there MIGHT be in her thousands of pictures of herself on her computer. Like her phantom stranger who she claims saw many bruises on her, these photos don't exist either. She just threw it out there to manipulate people.

The only picture that has surfaced was one she took of herself on her phone in the UHaul when she left and it shows no bruises because Jodi claims they were not visible because she used this "amazing" concealer makeup on them. Right!!!

Agreed. One need only look at how much traffic the CA threads still get to get an idea of what you are talking about. MOO. There is still voracious appetite for all things CA and much energy is still expended following her movement and hating her guts. That is why once this trial is done I will be doing with JA exactly what I have done with CA. Total shunning. No more following - no more posting - no more acknowledgement of her existence. I will simply close the door on all things JA.
...and yet, I find those that are still there, are there for Caylee....waiting for the world to right itself, IMHO.
JA will be much easier to leave behind...justice has been served. If there are still people involved through the years of appeals, I believe in my heart, they will be here for Travis.

...and yet, I find those that are still there, are there for Caylee....waiting for the world to right itself, IMHO.
JA will be much easier to leave behind...justice has been served. If there are still people involved through the years of appeals, I believe in my heart, they will be here for Travis.

Sorry I wasn't more articulate. I cast no judgment on those members who remain devoted to Caylee and the threads about her murderer. I am just not built in such a way that I can sustain the emotional energy on women such as her. It is more harmful to me than helpful to Caylee MOO

If death is such freedom to Jodi, then why didn't she just let Travis kill her, instead of defending her self and OVER killing him? Fly Jodi.....FLY!!

By declaring "death is the ultimate freedom", JA is boldly praising herself for giving Travis that gift of "ultimate freedom". She is twisted.

She mentioned a mystery man who saw her covered in bruises and said something to the effect of if she were in charge (rather than her DT) SHE would have gone to every effort to locate this man.

Um yeah, Jodi. If there was such an individual your defense team would have had him on the stand for days describing each and every bruise. So either she is blowing smoke up our tushies once more and no such man exists or she had some delusional person prepared to commit perjury and her DT refused to allow it.

Yea like OJ put up a $100,000. reward to find the real killer...and wrote himself a check?!

Where was this claim during the trial? It would seem that this would have supported her other unsubstantiated claim about TA's interest in little boys. But just like the rest of her "stories", there is not evidence other than her word, which doesn't amount to much.

Since she has been adamant that she would rather have the death penalty, could this hurt her appeals or be used against her during the appeals process. I know the appeals are automatic, but would a judge look at the inital trial and say: There is no strong grounds with which to grant an appeal, and the defendant has repeatedly stated that she wishes to have the death penalty for her punishment. It seems defendants are afforded every other right and protection, would their right to choose their punshiment be honored, especially when they repeatedly verbalize what they want.

If it was something that wasn't innocent why would she be standing there taking pictures. Personally, I think defense has already processed this through their minds and this just would not set well with the jury, if the picture even exists.

It was not disrespectful for JW to listen to JA. There is nothing for JW to pay attention to when the jury is leaving except her client. They were standing and that is what is required by the court to show respect. Part of JW's job is to take complete notes for further down the road for JA's appeal. JW has done a good job of taking notes compared to Nurmi. JW is doing what she was hired to do and I do not think she means to be disrespectful to the court or the jury. There was one time the other day when JM was describing what happened to Travis while being stabbed that JW's just stared off as if she was visualizing what really happened to Travis. My guess is the end of this trial cannot come to soon for her. We all know Jodi will turn on both her attorneys, if she hasn't already done so. jmo

I wasn't sure anybody else noticed JW's trance like state as she visualized the horror. I thought the screen was frozen as she was not blinking!

hear, hear - the notion that ja is especially bright is ridiculous, as is the notion that she's especially attractive. moreover she's a lousy liar despite claims to the contrary, just watch the police interrogation tapes, as she clumsily tries to sell one ridiculous yarn after another, she looked like an utter clown.

Disagree with this, she's an excellent, cunning liar who is able to adapt her story as facts become known.

The physical evidence in this case was so overwhelming that eventually it just buried her. But we must give the devil her due - IMO she's a frighteningly good liar, and it's chilling to watch those interrogation tapes knowing what we know now.

Jodi has never claimed that there exists photos of bruises. She did claim that there MIGHT be in her thousands of pictures of herself on her computer. Like her phantom stranger who she claims saw many bruises on her, these photos don't exist either. She just threw it out there to manipulate people.

Which begs the (rhetorical) question: if there was so darn much info on her computer that could corroborate her "stories," then why did she wreck the hard drive?

If it was something that wasn't innocent why would she be standing there taking pictures. Personally, I think defense has already processed this through their minds and this just would not set well with the jury, if the picture even exists.

----------
I may be way off base here but honestly sometimes I think ja. doesnt realize the trial part is over.Why bring up a "new" thing now? does she think she can present it to the jury? I am almost nervous thinking of her taking the stand tomorrow. I hope she knows she cant go spewing lies for days. I hope there is a given amount of time. She needs someone to blame for her failure to convince the jury and the DT.is the fall guy. For the brutal murder I dont see her ever winning an appeal, on what grounds? Once she is gone, she is gone!:drumroll: :seeya:

This may have already been linked, but did you hear the voicemail she left for the reporter? Jodi Arias Voice Mail to KSAZ - FOX 10's Troy Hayden. - YouTube

Thank you for reposting this - just a reminder as to how disgusting she is. Wanted to make sure she wouldn't miss her moment in the spotlight. I can LITERALLY not wait until she is sentenced to death and is just another inmate on death row - a la Scott Peterson - where, in about 5 years or so, we're like "remember that <preemptive mod snip>? Wonder what she's up to...."

Yea like OJ put up a $100,000. reward to find the real killer...and wrote himself a check?!

Did you read 'If I did it' .. great insight into the mind of a killer, he may as well have called the book 'If I did it, she had it coming' I thought it was chilling.

I wasn't sure anybody else noticed JW's trance like state as she visualized the horror. I thought the screen was frozen as she was not blinking!

If JW doesn't have nightmares she will after this trial for years to come. No way you can sit close and work with a demon and not be grossly affected.

Agreed. One need only look at how much traffic the CA threads still get to get an idea of what you are talking about. MOO. There is still voracious appetite for all things CA and much energy is still expended following her movement and hating her guts.

Good point and comparison.

Some will read a general observation and believe it's just meant for them and take it personally. We know for a fact that JA has gotten under some people's skin because of the reactions she has inspired. We can see (and read) the sheer rage. Many will indeed walk away and yet others will continue to keep up on all things Arias, just like every nationally-known killer before her. Arias will never truly be totally forgotten and I think she knows that.

Which begs the (rhetorical) question: if there was so darn much info on her computer that could corroborate her "stories," then why did she wreck the hard drive?

I remember JA said (DK when, where?) that the reason her laptop was not stolen during the g'parents home robbery was because she normally kept it under a bunch of clothes in a hamper or laundry basket. (An oracle, that girl is)

But what happened to her laptop or harddrive that ka-blooyed the data and pix, etc? When?
She wrecked the hard drive? How? When?
Did Mesa PD or other forensics team try to recover?

Thx:seeya:

Honestly.........just sit and think about how hollow and empty of a person it takes, imo, to want to be known for anything including vile acts. How sad and pathetic......

Did you read 'If I did it' .. great insight into the mind of a killer, he may as well have called the book 'If I did it, she had it coming' I thought it was chilling.

Saw the whole joke of a waste of time...trial. Just pulled the book from my bookcase to double check, been quite awhile, my copy says "I DID IT". Bought after Goldman's (love this family) received the rights and believe it was then the title was changed. I saw it as OJ wanted to correct the few things they got wrong. Yes, chilling, cold as ice.

So elated the Alexander family never had to endure what the Goldman's did. Thank AZ jurors, JUAN, etc. etc. etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back