Armchair psych profile and personal background

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goth type adolescents are certainly bringing more negative attention/rejection onto themselves. They are in the throws of the teen years and in process of sorting out who they are amidst the brutal social hierarchy that is hyper magnified in high school. Goths express their individuality by how they dress and the music they listen to. This does not impinge upon the rights or well being of others. There have been school shootings associated with those bullied and harassed in school...resulting in a meltdown/tragedy. The difference for me with LM is that he wasn't in adolescence chronologically, and he intentionally violated the rights of animals and at least one man to garner negative attention. This is a significant pathological leap along that continuum.

I don't think a new news thread will be started. A forum was created so different topics can be discussed. I know there was a thread started regarding today's hearing. If there is a specific topic you want discussed, then perhaps ask a mod if you can start a thread. Example: The Prosecution team. We have one for the defense but I haven't seen one for the pros.

HTH
Yeh me too no idea where to go!

Well, it's been disclosed that LM is on medication and we are not supposed to know what these are (but it was disclosed earlier today before a publication ban was imposed about what these meds are). A big hint is in the title of this thread.

We can discuss the meds without mentioning the names, right?

here is my "armchair psych sleuth" opinion: I don't think he has any axis I diagnoses... I think he is all and out personality disordered.

I further think that he is a great actor (thus all the auditions for reality shows) and can be what anyone else wants him to be.

I furthermore don't think he has had a lot of plastic surgery... he looks almost the same to me as his earlier pictures... I think he "made it up" to get on the show imhoo... I think as long as he is the center of attention he will do whatever it takes to achieve that end. (fwiw I don't think he has body dysmorphic disorder either... and also don't believe the guy has EVER been overweight as he claimed in the plastic surgery audition video)

MOO

:twocents:

IMOIMOIMOIMOIMO!
Concur Axis two really -------- but we MUST acknowledge Axis 1 stuff !

Here is where I would be:

• Axis I: Body Dysmorphic Disorder./ Major Depression/ R/o Bipolar mixed/ R/o Schizophrenia.- Undifferentiated/ R/o Anxiety d/o/ R/o Eating Disorder Not Otherwise Specified/Evaluate Substance Abuse history
•
• Axis II : Antisocial personality disorder /Narcissistic personality disorder/ Borderline personality disorder/ r/o Histrionic personality disorder

Axis 3 ?
•
• Axis IV: Incarceration / no known support systems/ family mental illness/ involuntary in-pt placement ?
•
• Axis V: 5 – Incarcerated at this time -- -first degree felony

your notions?

What I don't get is why the Germans gave him a psych evaluation? He's a Canadian prisoner and they were only holding him until extradition. Are they legally allowed to do that?

hmmmmm

The tongue curling at some points was an obvious attempt at acting cute. I used to do this nervous lip biting, but once guys starting telling me how irrisistably cute it was I would do it all the time to, well, be cute! :P

The "pouting", "tongue rolling", etc. seems to be a side-effect of the supposed medication he was prescribed if we are to believe his Defence.

Did anyone see the show last evening on TLC about the little girl who was diagnozed with schizophrenia? I can't remember the title of the show, it did have the little girl's first name in the title. If you did watch the show you see how an unmedicated schizophrenic acts, I have seen it personally with two of my husband's family members, and what you saw in that show is exactly correct. From seeing things, to babbling about things that don't make any sense to being EXTREMELY agitated...., to even trying to commit suicide, these are classic signs. In the show the parents were threatened to either put her in a hospital and have her medicated. They did not believe in having her medicated and could have lost custody of their daughter. If we are to believe that LM was schizophrenic and if he says he was acting this way and committed the murder because he was not on meds I would say, well he seemed pretty quiet and controlled to not be on any meds, that's for sure. If he was on meds there is no way he would have committed the kitten murders and murdering Jun Lin. I don't buy what I think is going to be their defence.

I just dont know where I am on this place now just cut and pasting cause I think I am where I want to be ugh !!! Forgive me............

Knew it was gonna end up this way -- forgive me -- MAD Frustrated

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah did not know what this meant (no psyc eval requested) till i just looked it up
told ya all yesterday he is just gonna vanish away quietly ---- disappinted but that is what i FELT yesterday just did not know how legally they do it ( I thought just say guilty and poof gone )

evidently no psyc eval is how you vanish........smart lawyer
no eval 2013 public gone easier for you Luka

but for all of us UGH

I am sorry, just venting, I did not know legally how this is gonna happen its over guys )

I am telling ya he shall kill himself .............

ugh we will never know all kinds of stuff
I am ANGRY! na frustrated
uNREAL
But gotta say smart move by lawyer .........................
I want to know how this hits you all thanx!

I don't think he has this (JMO)--but there are a couple of curious coincidences. His mother volunteers with the Autistic society (or works with autistic children). And, the drug risperidone is sometimes used for Asperger's.
Another thing--Asperger syndrome wasn't well-known back when LM was a kid. Any of his "odd" behaviours wouldn't have raised any flags.

{BBM}

I haven't seen the Autistic Society information but I have seen the Children's Mental Health information where she and I am guessing another son volunteer:

http://www.kinark.on.ca/pdf/annual report 2010-11.pdf

I read that narcissists do well in a structured environment--when someone else is in control. It is when there is no structure, that chaos ensues. They have a hard time dealing with everyday, "normal" life.
Fits in with the bits and blurbs that have been published online about his childhood.
Also, in one of his ramblings, he had mentioned he loved the idea of prison.
I'm sure the reality of being incarcerated doesn't match up to his fantasy of it.
Just a thought.
He WILL kill himself give him 3 weeks !

I need to ask something I've been wondering for a while.
Any chance Magnotta could have Asperger's Syndrome?
I'm just asking this because a lot of people who knew him or met him mentioned his oddness and it is a disorder where the person doesn't feel empathy for others.
Asperger syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Also why did he start killing small animals now as an adult? The normal or typical behaviour for psychopathic killers is start doing animal cruelty already in childhood as far as I've read, no? So I think this is just so strange, unless he used to do this when he was a kid and we do not know yet.
Sorry for so many questions! TIA :) see you guys later
But do we know he had not been killing animals playing with fire for years ? Dahmer had been killing FOR YEARS - John Wayne was killing for YEARS we just dont know huh?

What I don't get is why the Germans gave him a psych evaluation? He's a Canadian prisoner and they were only holding him until extradition. Are they legally allowed to do that?

hmmmmm

I would imagine it is for his safety and since IMO as I've stated before... I believe he has already been diagnosed schizophrenic and/or bipolar I.

I'm a little surprised they didn't want to do a follow up psych eval to cover the bases though. Maybe they feel his previous dx & rx are sufficient.

In addition... it is not uncommon for the mentally ill to refuse treatment so maybe that is why his attorney noted his concern.

Sorry if this has been covered and discussed I'm just popping in to catch up before heading back to the Brittney Wood thread.

But do we know he had not been killing animals playing with fire for years ? Dahmer had been killing FOR YEARS - John Wayne was killing for YEARS we just dont know huh?
oppsss IMO this is NOT Lukas first human killing............................In fact I think his proclivity for slaughtering people is gonna blow us away in a couple of years ...

.. this is a seriouly demented dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hustling01