Armchair Psych Profile and Treatment

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The neuroscience program applied for this training grant and then distributed it to its students. His personal accomplishment was getting accepted into this program.

so the program can choose other person/student they want and replace JH to get this grant?

so the program can choose other person/student they want and replace JH to get this grant?

They already got the grant.
They had it since 2001. They didn't need him in particular at all. But they are not going to get the money back that went into training him.

They already got the grant.
They had it since 2001. They didn't need him in particular at all. But they are not going to get the money back that went into training him.

It says that grant was renewable and the media states his grant was for July 2011 to June 2012.

What happen after june 2012 with his grant?

newsleuther post:

Scary that people think the slightest thing should warrant a 72 hour lockup

????????????????????????

It is like a thesis presentation , then the oral is defending your thesis :)
The orals, at the point he was it is really basically prove to us that we will let you go into year two. In JH case , IMO , obviously what is receently leaking he was already getting further and further out of reality.

I hoensestly think that if we ever hear anything, from his peers (role play) we are gonna hear stuff like :
Man, he was so smart. He was kinda weird tho, then he starts talking about all this Joker stuff, it got really scary. We went to our professors , and they told us to just leave it alone. I worked hard to get here , my professor told me not to say antying to anyone about James, but the dude got really scary, there was one time in the lab.............."

that kinda stuff
I think we will hear stuff like that from facultiy too - admin shut everyone IMO up for weeks before July 20.

If it is true, I hope that woman is not Fenton IMO..
HEy, look I already have some very serious issues with ms fenton --- sleeping with a client -- after being your own pharmacy for friends and family, and not having a client of yours placed in a safe envoron ------- thats it, over the top, leave the county and leave your liscense to practice with me (I will rip it up ha !!!)

HEy, look I already have some very serious issues with ms fenton --- sleeping with a client -- after being your own pharmacy for friends and family, and not having a client of yours placed in a safe envoron ------- thats it, over the top, leave the county and leave your liscense to practice with me (I will rip it up ha !!!)

how come you didnt add acupuncture for her breast enlargement LMAO...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

how come you didnt add acupuncture for her breast enlargement LMAO...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Shoot (god I hate it when that it is the first word that crosses my mind in this setting!) I forgot!

Shoot (god I hate it when that it is the first word that crosses my mind in this setting!) I forgot!

argh, imagine if there is another man ( professor ) behind this love triangle...Fenton is pretty anyways :) and the most unfortunate thing is this other man sat on JH's oral exam - wahhhhhhhhhh

ok i think this is too much lol...

newsleuther post:
Scary that people think the slightest thing should warrant a 72 hour lockup

????????????????????????

taking someone's rights from them, or even 'borrowing' them
for 3 days based upon what's going on in their head is a very serious matter,
there must be very good evidence of real-life danger.
if nobody knew about bombs or guns he was just a guy
having mental problems in a stressful time that included dangerous thoughts.
(according to the school's statement)
I'm sure it would be a difficult concept to talk to victims about,
but we're not talking to victims here.

YOu go girl! Hey a dash of humor all aok huh!

on that link eagleman said :
"He was just a second-year grad student," he says. "He didn't know anything."

Second year?..

Yet in that same breath it states:
Holmes had difficulty with a June 7 preliminary exam, given orally by three university faculty members. It is designed to evaluate students' knowledge at the end of the first year. Three days later, Holmes dropped out.
..BBM for emphasis on FIRST YEAR..:crazy:.. Oh well go figure contradictory and inconsistent.. Par for the course between misstatements and poor reporting..

taking someone's rights from them, or even 'borrowing' them
for 3 days based upon what's going on in their head is a very serious matter,
if nobody knew about bombs or guns he was just a guy
having mental problems in a stressful time that included dangerous thoughts.
(according to the school's statement)
I'm sure it would be a difficult concept to talk to victims about,
but we're not talking to victims here.

Its like a pilot saying maybe we should divert
If there is not very good evidence of real-life danger.on July 21 then we are in serious trouble!

It is not taking a right , it is diverting a plane, that in a trained individuals judgement call is the bet choice at this time as the plane dives.

same stuff ! Cause it is mental illiness and there are stigmas; folks dont think we need to make judgement calls based on training, experience etc etc. This is no different than a dentist lawyer doctor etc etc

Invol commiment , is not punishing anyone , has nothing to do with rights, it has to do with concluding that we need to divert this individual into a safe place wherein both the client and others are safe.

its not locking someone up - its hoping to divert a crash .......

Doc, in this instance, cause all kinds of beurocratic nonsense, did not follow her clinical gut and take action.. clinical judgement did not "occur "

It says that grant was renewable and the media states his grant was for July 2011 to June 2012.

What happen after june 2012 with his grant?

Again, the grant is not in his name. It is given to the program. Right now it is awarded to the program until 2016, at which point they will have to apply for renewal.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...Holmes-fixated-by-altered-states-of-mind.html

After the massacre Holmes calmly told detectives he had taken 100mg of the prescription painkiller Vicodin, and identified himself as "The Joker". The same drug was found in the system of actor Heath Ledger when he died of an accidental overdose of prescription drugs in 2008. Ledger played The Joker in the previous Batman film The Dark Knight. Vicodin side-effects can include euphoria, paranoia and, in rare cases, hallucinations.

ugh....there are so many articles.

Again, the grant is not in his name. It is given to the program. Right now it is awarded to the program until 2016, at which point they will have to apply for renewal.

Hmmm i dont know about this ... you maybe right or not but i guess, ill prefer to see the actual documents on the court.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alblake
Back