Armchair Psych Profile and Treatment

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i agree its odd.

It was an e-mail, not some sort of official document. The only way to find out why this professor didn't want Holmes admitted would be if professor made a statement. But some people are more astute than others.

It wasn't "them"-one professor said it in an e-mail.

One said it and another agreed in an email 2 days later. I agree the "under any circumstances" sounds strong. Could be a strong statement why he doesn't want him but it could also mean there could be other circumstances up for debate.

Exactly... it wouldn't seem odd if it was stated differently. "Not a good fit" "Pass" "Wouldn't work well in our program", etc

But "Do NOT admit under any circumstances" (with not in all caps)?

I think Holmes supposedly seeing the three mental health professionals while at University was a bogus report. Why would only Fenton's name be released if he saw other mental health professionals?

he could see some residents first before he actually got referred to their big boss, fenton..

he could see some residents first before he actually got referred to their big boss, fenton..

Perhaps he was bumped up the line due to the seriousness of the presentation of his symptoms/pathology. Interesting that in her mind her one time session ended when he walked out the door. That is -not- my understanding of a professional therapeutic relationship. I would point out her code of ethics to her and submit once again her duty to warn and duty to protect. She cant just blow the matter off.

There is some really bizarre behavior going on with this case. Two persons filed LEGAL MOTIONS TO INTERVENE for James Holmes. Yeom Pyo Lee is a friend of JH and Im not really sure who the bald lady in the red dress (Allison Michelle Ernst) is to him. Sources on the internet say that the bald lady was really Jonathan Lee Riches posing as Allison Ernst and he is also the one who proposed the MTI in proxy to YPL. Could this get any stranger?

http://www.yeompyolee.blogspot.mx/

http://www.allisonmichelleernst.blogspot.com.au/

There is some really bizarre behavior going on with this case. Two persons filed LEGAL MOTIONS TO INTERVENE for James Holmes. Yeom Pyo Lee is a friend of JH and Im not really sure who the bald lady in the red dress (Allison Michelle Ernst) is to him. Sources on the internet say that the bald lady was really Jonathan Lee Riches posing as Allison Ernst and he is also the one who proposed the MTI in proxy to YPL. Could this get any stranger?

http://www.yeompyolee.blogspot.mx/

http://www.allisonmichelleernst.blogspot.com.au/

What?

"I was at PF Changs China Bistro in Aurora Dan Oates beat me in parking lot wit my cell phone 7/24/2012. took phone and my lo mein."

Really?

Just read about Jonathan Lee Riches, he seems to enjoy involving himself in all sorts of court cases. Seems like now he's trying to promote his JH Facebook page...

Do you think the bald lady who spoke in court was really him? o_O

:woohoo:
Exactly... it wouldn't seem odd if it was stated differently. "Not a good fit" "Pass" "Wouldn't work well in our program", etc

But "Do NOT admit under any circumstances" (with not in all caps)?

Unless the email was tampered with before they released to the media???????

The other schools really wanted him. I find it a little odd that a school in Iowa didn't.

I guess it's highly possible he was giving off a weird feeling during that visit to the teachers.

What?

"I was at PF Changs China Bistro in Aurora Dan Oates beat me in parking lot wit my cell phone 7/24/2012. took phone and my lo mein."

Really?

Just read about Jonathan Lee Riches, he seems to enjoy involving himself in all sorts of court cases. Seems like now he's trying to promote his JH Facebook page...

Do you think the bald lady who spoke in court was really him? o_O
The address that 'Michelle' gives on her lawsuit or whatever it is, is that of a strip bar in Philadelphia.

Apparently, the Riches guy filed for a change of address for all James Holmes mail to be forwarded to his own address in West Chester, PA.

He just got out of prison a few months ago after serving ten years for mail fraud, I think it was. Crazy is as crazy does.

:woohoo:

Unless the email was tampered with before they released to the media???????

The other schools really wanted him. I find it a little odd that a school in Iowa didn't.

I guess it's highly possible he was giving off a weird feeling during that visit to the teachers.

Why in the world would they tamper with an e-mail? I don't find it odd. Not everybody gets accepted into these programs.

Why in the world would they tamper with an e-mail? I don't find it odd. Not everybody gets accepted into these programs.

Oh, I know. I was just throwing it out there.

I know my daughter had a 4.0 and many recommendations for school. She wasn't accepted at every school. Some schools offered better deals, some, not so much.

Ok, so I get that he might send the notebook on the same day as the shooting as a manifesto/confession/explanation, but why call the hospital that night and then hang up after 7 seconds without even asking for someone?

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/19425002/prosecution-suffers-setback-in-obtaining-notebook

Okay, this is just my opinion. Everything was done for his defense. He lives so close to columbine. There is no doubt in my mind, he read everything about all these mass shootings. IMO, I really think he thinks he is smarter than everybody else.

Jmo

UM also turned him down
The University of Michigan confirmed Friday that it, too, rejected James Holmes -- the troubled graduate student who police say shot and killed a dozen people at a Colorado movie theater -- when he applied last year.

"I can now tell you that he did apply here, for the neuroscience graduate program, and he was not admitted," U-M spokesman Richard Fitzgerald said Friday in an e-mail to the Free Press.

When asked by the University of Iowa where else he was applying, he listed Texas A&M University, Kansas University, U-M and the University of Alabama.
http://www.freep.com/article/201209...jected-Colorado-shooting-suspect-James-Holmes

Wrote this in another thread but feel it is most appropriate here:

The Phone Call:
This pre shooting call begs the question: Is someone insane if they are reaching out for help before committing atrocities or demonstrating a calculated part of his vast plan to showcase "insanity" as part of an intricate evil plan to kill?

Does anyone else think it's weird how RF said "I can NOW tell you..." Why couldn't he before? Has the gag order been lifted for this stuff? What other stuff can be told now?

I think they may have had to clarify some privacy issues before publicly revealing such info. It's unfortunate that drivel like this is ok to share but the ironclad gag order makes the important information completely unavailable...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back