ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking the same thing but thought someone would say something negative about comparing Allison to Diana.

... it was just with regards to people placing flowers for somebody they didn't know.

GERARD Baden-Clay is at Indooroopilly police station, sparking speculation there could be a breakthrough in the investigation into the murder of his wife Allison.
Detectives have spoken to Mr Baden-Clay, 41, in the past but they have not revealed why they need to speak with him again.

Mr Baden-Clay's lawyer Darren Mahoney confirmed to The Courier-Mail that his client is at the station.

When asked, he said he did not know why his client was at the station.

Mrs Baden-Clay was reported missing from her Brookfield home on April 20 after she failed to return from a walk.

Her body was found on the banks of the Kholo Creek at Anstead 10 days later.

More to come

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...t-police-station/story-e6freoof-1226394560300

It popped up on my FB newsfeed , I got a bit too excited to link sorry

... it was just with regards to people placing flowers for somebody they didn't know.

Yeah I know.

My husband promised to take my daughter and I over when an arrest is made to place flowers. Until then I appreciate the other lovely people who are taking the time to do it.

How can his lawyer say he knows he is there, but doesn't know why? Is GBC not following his lawyer's advise perhaps?? Maybe he is just there to get something else from his PC.

The same reason many people are on this site. I'm perplexed as to why this question has been put to me. I (perhaps wrongly) assume it's because I have a contrary opinion to many - not all - posters. As I posted earlier today, it's a big world and this forum is not an exercise in group-think.

Cheers

If it is not an exercise in group think than you contradict the main hypothesis you have been putting forward today through your links and comments. Hence my question.

For the record, I am happy to state everything I have said in here to anyone interested in person. I have provided rational for my thought processes and ideas.

'I may disagree with your point of view, but will defend to death your right to do so' ( I cannot remember who said it but I am sure someone knows - ah the power of group think) and there may even be a Latin quote pretty similar although it may have only applied to the patricians.

Twitter feed:

BREAKING: Gerard Baden Clay being officially questioned by Police. His lawyers have also been called. More at 5pm on @tennewsqld

BBM:

The talking head on Ch 7 says she expects GBC to be arrested for murder later tonight. GBC was picked up by detectives and taken to the station.

Who else will be arrested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members