ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter Feed:

BREAKING- Baden-Clay husband expected to be charged with MURDER tonight #7news

The talking head on Ch 7 says she expects GBC to be arrested for murder later tonight. GBC was picked up by detectives and taken to the station.

Who else will be arrested?

Oh woww...thanks Zorro...

The talking head on Ch 7 says she expects GBC to be arrested for murder later tonight. GBC was picked up by detectives and taken to the station.

Yes yes yes

Look at the number of members signing on..............up to 45 already!!!

The poor little girls, my heart just breaks for them

I am at my desk at work & i can hardly contain myself! :toastred:

Breaking News - GBC is at the Indooroopilly Police Station! Apparently his lawyers don't know why he is there.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...t-police-station/story-e6freoof-1226394560300

VERY interesting to hear his lawyers say they "don't know" why he's there. In my view, if he was there just to be questioned or for a few details to be confirmed with him, you would think his lawyers would be very keen to say something like "he's just here for routine questioning" or something similar (i.e. try and protect your client's image at all costs). But for them both to go so quiet all of a sudden...what can I say? I will DEFINITELY be watching the 5 o'clock news! (Although we may not get any further substantial updates until later this evening perhaps).

I wonder where "Bwana" is right now...?

Channel 9 just had a little bit, Paul Doherty said that the only other time Gerard had been interviewed he stated he and his wife had not had a disagreement....so there goes the early in the night DV theory.
Oh geez, the place Im going to to watch footy tonight has no internet....I will have to drive up the street to catch some wi-fi to keep updated!!!

As usual every channel has different stories. I was just watching the news and all i heard was that he has been questioned by police but not arrested.

Thank you Zorro!

Watsonian, you will probably think I'm pathetic, but I am truly happy. Innocent or guilty, perhaps we have a breakthrough. And I was feeling ill (bad cold) and about to go and work from home to stop spreading it in the office. I don't want to leave my PC! See? I AM pathetic!
:blushing:

Wow, hopefully he isnt going in to complain about being harrassed.

LOL.....Maybe like a few people here, he is rather offended by sunflowers :blushing:

I love that people have put sunflowers at the bridge. I think people like to use a play on words....ie "shrine" etc, to make it seem much more monumental than it is.

It is a beautiful gesture from all who place something there.....and sunflowers where she laid deceased for many days, is somewhat like throwing sunshine over the rain in my eyes..The Dickie's have made no bones about being thankful all round to people who care for Allison, whether it be in life or death. They live on the Gold Coast, and Kholo Bridge, isnt somewhere they would go past in everyday life anyways.

Much ado about nothing.

Tweets Top / All 1m Lisa Wilkinson ‏@Lisa_Wilkinson
QLD Police say they are very close to laying charges in Alison Baden-Clay murder case. Officers currently questioning husband. @channel9

The poor little girls, my heart just breaks for them

This is just awful..They have already lost their mom and now will lose their dad too. Not making light of it (or or what he did, if he did it). Purely just looking at it through the eyes of babes.... :(

Makara.....Love the avatar Baybee......It really made me smile :)

There are a whole lot of people over at the Aussie Criminals site who keep pushing the agenda of it being an LNP conspiracy and cover-up. I don't believe it at all.

Nads, slight correction required on your post. There was one person who had mentioned (a few times) the LNP 'silence' on Allison's murder. He's since been told to pull his head in and he has.

I can see how rumors get started........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214