ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Please everybody if this really is it, spare a thought for these children in your assesements and comments.

Yes we have been waiting for justice for this poor woman but this really is going to have a most profound effect on these young lives and one that very few of us I am sure could possibly ever imagine going through. I don't know them but I am sick to the stomach for them and just find this whole mess just so distressful.

Absolutely....I am very excited......and feel sick in the gut at the same time...To lose their mom and possibly/probably now their dad.....Not good. As someone wrote, bittersweet.

But, if he did it.....BRAVO!!! if he is caught.

Can't believe it!!!!....even though this is what we've all been waiting for...just soo out of the blue it happens!!!!!!!!!!

Yep Bayside, I think it's going to be a long night for the boys.

.......... and Gerard.

wooooohoooooooooooooooooo

So I think a delivery of sunflowers to the station is in order.

channel 10 news

he was picked up by detectives this afternoon

his laywers : intention to charge him with murder

Children are at Ferny Grove police Station expected to be picked up by Alisson's parents according to Channel 7.

Poor darlings, they need this to get closure as awful as that sounds.

GERARD Baden-Clay's lawyer Darren Mahoney said his client would be charged with murder tonight.
He said Mr Baden-Clay was devastated.

At a press conference at Indooroopilly police station Mr Mahoney confirmed the dad of three would be charged.

"Police have indicated the intention to charge my client with murder," Mr Mahoney said.

His statement came just minutes after senior investigators Brian Wilkins, the head of homicide, and Mark Ainsworth, the top cop in charge of the drawn-out investigation, left the police station.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...t-police-station/story-e6freoof-1226394560300

I think it is a lovely gesture and would be so touched if someone did this for my mother/daughter etc.

So many victims are forgotten and it could be a great comfort for her family to know so many people care when the most careless thing has been done to her.

I think it is sad to try to make something negative of such a lovely tribute.

BAYSIDE: I agree with you, it is sad that some try to make something negative out of such a tribute. Allison was not only a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter, a friend, but also a member of the Brookfield community. Members of her local community are paying their respects with such a lovely tribute. I can see nothing negative about that at all.

I was led to believe that this is a crime discussion forum i.e. a place to discuss the crime. Noticed some scare monger posts again. Following wise words from INDOGWETRUST and WATSONIAN INSTITUTE some articles were cited in an earlier thread no: 18(?) about defamation and australian social media. I recall GRANNIE sourced these relevant articles for which we are thankful. If you click on the posters names above, you will find some information. IMO we must state on our post that it is 'our opinion' if it is an opinion and not a fact.We cannot make false accusations. However, 'truth' is a defence against defamation. It appears that the legislation around social media is still developing. My limited opinion only. However, the MODERATORS have warned us not to accuse any person of this crime at this stage [see the beginning of the thread].

I hope channel 9 makes some 'breaking news' whilst the footy is on otherwise i won't know if anything happens or not!

So, police picked the children up?? how awful for the children.

GERARD Baden-Clay's lawyer Darren Mahoney said his client would be charged with murder tonight.

(and more than a little bit hurt!!) IMO

Good on you Inspector Ainsworth & all your good men...you got him... almost eight weeks to the day!!!!...

Absolutely Fantastic News - These sort of people think they a re smarter then everyone else and will get away with it. May his three little girls live a life of happiness and fairytales after this awful episodes in their lifes. How they will cope I really dont know. But are thoughts are with them.

It will be interesting to see who else gets charged as surely he wasn't the only one involved in this horrific crime. Money is never the answer. Good riddens to bad rubbish.

That's just so so sad and tragic for the little girls. It would be so confusing and overwhelming no doubt. : (

Yes heard that on 4BC - girls removed from school early .....very very sad.

I will be relieved for a conclusion to be reached too.... but it ceases to amaze me that some want to celebrate !!! that the father of three little girls is being charged with their mothers's murder. I mean fireworks etc. come on ....this is absolutely tragic......get a grip. :please:

Absolutely....I am very excited......and feel sick in the gut at the same time...To lose their mom and possibly/probably now their dad.....Not good. As someone wrote, bittersweet.

But, if he did it.....BRAVO!!! if he is caught.

Totally agree I feel so sad for the children.

(and more than a little bit hurt!!) IMO

Interesting thing to say isn't it. What is he devastated about - that he was caught and didn't get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle