ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha you guys are killing me....don't forget the cleaning service

hahaha you guys are killing me....don't forget the cleaning service

I was going to say about the cleaning service. But then I'm not sure if thats ones own responsibility..don't forget to bring your toothbrush ;).

In my opinion, GBC will be saying absolutely nothing at this stage; as would have been the advice from his legal team.

The relevance of DNA testing will be interesting, considering there would obviously be a high concentration of GBC's DNA in the house/car and on Allison. It could also possibly be used to "identify" the presence/absence of unidentified DNA.

Just going back to the initial swift reaction from police, and wondering how much access they were given to the vehicles/house early on the Friday morning (before warrants were issued). I'm starting to wonder if it was GBC's reaction (assuming it was similar to that seen on the interview), along with comments from neighbours re arguing) that triggered initial suspicions that morning.

I'm also wondering if the blood eventually found in the car was a significant trace/amount, leading the police to the conclusion that she had met with foul play.

Also wondering if police are still missing the murder weapon.

I wonder if DNA was found under her fingernails?? This is possible if her body was never really in the Creek after all and it was placed there?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

gym amenities

Loo with a view. Stainless steel amenities ..only the best.
This property has it all!. You may never have need to live anywhere else ever again. Long leases only.

Keentoknow's Sunflower Cross - a beautiful gesture.

I did not get to catch up on all of yesterdays posts, but I did get the impression that not all responses to the sunflowers were positive. For those that are of this opinion, please accept my apologies for posting the pictures.

However, KTK, I personally think this was a beautiful gesture. The Dickies and Allison's children do not travel over the bridge daily - seeing the flowers as a constant reminder of the tragic event here. It is sad for locals to cross the bridge - but the flowers are a reminder that people care. If this had been a member of my family I would appreciate the gesture - Allison will not be forgotten.

We are expressing moral outrage at what has happened - as a civilised society we will not accept that someone should get away with committing such an evil crime. If we were not outraged I do not think we would be normal. There has been talk of lynch mob mentality - but lets face it, the alleged killer hasn't been hiding behind closed doors, afraid to venture out for fear of being strung up; it's been 'business as usual'.

But, it is only our opinion, and the Court decides at the end of the day! Hopefully they have enough to put the killer and any accomplices away for a very long time.

Keentoknow - thank you. And thanks to all of the wonderful people on here that are so appreciative of Keentoknow's beautiful sunflower cross.

I admit you all made me laugh but lets get off the talk about the prison and back on the case.

:tyou:

Article.
http://www..au/news/th-baden-clay-kids-have-lost-both-their-parents/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+typepad%2FKsWc+%28%24{Mamamia+-+rss}%29

I wonder if DNA was found under her fingernails?? This is possible if her body was never really in the Creek after all and it was placed there?

Underneath the nails is a very good breeding ground for bacteria and I remember talking about it early on, when discussing whether she would have dna evidence under her fingernails, how after 11 days the bacteria would have contaminated it? is that right? some one will remember Im sure?

anyway I found this really informative link
http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/lawlink/pdo/ll_pdo.nsf/pages/PDO_dnadefencelawyers

Just now!

Gerard Baden-Clay's lawyers have arrived at the Supreme Court to apply for his bail. @9NewsBrisbane

Wonder what the afternoon activities are today at the local remand centre...is one...finger painting on his wall????

My understanding of interfering with a corpse is that you cannot commit indecent or sexual acts on a corpse, or remove body parts.

Here it is:

He did remove body parts, he removed the whole body. I think you will find it's still interering of a corpse either way.

Yes I wish Alison Sandy would stop saying "ummm" it drives me crazy.

I'm interested in why they want his DNA. Far as I can see the only reason is if there was blood spilled at the murder site (the house) or in one of the cars? Cut himself while getting rid of the body? I'm intrigued.

Lawyer has arrived at court for bail hearing. Alison Sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members