ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A female adult was with the girls, I am not 100 percent sure but I think it was Allisons sister.

Was that the footage in the dark (them being picked up from Indooroopilly), or do you think that was when they were picked up from the school?

Is anyone able to tell me if it was only Ch 10 news that reported that no other arrests are likely? Or was it reported on all stations?

Didn't see it on 7.. and I saw most of Channel 9's report and did not see it in that either.

So if OW was down on Thursday, she mustn't have actually seen Allison at all. Didn't she say she was "speaking"' to her (I presumed on the phone) when she was delightful etc etc?

Gosh, for all we know she might have been in Brissie much earlier than just the Thursday. Who knows - but atleast we know that she was in Brisbane when ABC was murdered. And, yes I do remember hearing/reading OW saying that she spoke to Allison the night before - so must be Wednesday night? ......... and all this talk about channel 7, 9, 10 tv guides from 4pm to 4am on that Wednesday night? Hmmmmmm?

I corrected that post (edited) 2 minutes after I posted it. The Facebook post says they offered help several weeks ago and are waiting to see if help is required. I am not sure it would essentially be financial though, maybe more counselling services etc?

Daniel M's family are always quick off the mark to assist in anything involving kids. I know they personally contacted a mother 1700km away when her son was missing for 3 months before his body was found. Having been through hell themselves, they now want to give assistance to others in need.

Sure, what time can I bring them around? :D

HAHAHAHA....You monkey.....Might be a long trip for you from Kenmore....IM IN MELBOURNE!!!! Too funny :)

Nah, seriously....Thanks for that info....I had read some threads back that Allison wasnt at the cross country.....and we all wondered about OW whereabouts. It means she was definitely in Brisbane.

Greg may even give you a kiss (because he wondered too)......But be careful he is the one with the Borat avatar....lol

Again, thanxabunch :D

This is too good for serious offenders!! I am appalled! May be suitable for minor offences, but murderers should be in a cell 23 hrs a day and have zero rights to anything! IMO.

...until they confess, at least.

Oh I wanted to ask.......Anyone who has contacted Alison Sandy, can you contact her to see if she knows whether one of the childrens teachers or the principal left with DOCS, Police and the SHE's on Wednesday?

I was talking to hubby about DOCS collecting the kids from school. They were defintely able with the right paperwork to take the children. But the only way the children can be interviewed by police is with an "independent" party involved.

Hubby said, that there is no way that the children would be interviewed with the Dickie's in the room. Purely because although they are not person of interest suspect wise, being Allison's parents, they are persons of interest in the case, especially if there was friction because of the affairs. Thus meaning that the defence can claim it inadmissable, purely because of biassed prescence.

Hubby says often, completely impartial people like the childrens school principal are used.

I don't think we should ask questions of the media. Fair enough if you yourself want to, but it's a bit much to expect some others to be asking questions for you. Just sayin.

Is anyone able to tell me if it was only Ch 10 news that reported that no other arrests are likely? Or was it reported on all stations?

I watched Nine News at 6 pm and there was nothing said of no more arrests.

Oh I wanted to ask.......Anyone who has contacted Alison Sandy, can you contact her to see if she knows whether one of the childrens teachers or the principal left with DOCS, Police and the SHE's on Wednesday?

I was talking to hubby about DOCS collecting the kids from school. They were defintely able with the right paperwork to take the children. But the only way the children can be interviewed by police is with an "independent" party involved.

Hubby said, that there is no way that the children would be interviewed with the Dickie's in the room. Purely because although they are not person of interest suspect wise, being Allison's parents, they are persons of interest in the case, especially if there was friction because of the affairs. Thus meaning that the defence can claim it inadmissable, purely because of biassed prescence.

Hubby says often, completely impartial people like the childrens school principal are used.

I was used as the teacher of my student a couple of years ago - a sexual abuse case. I hope to never be in that situation ever again.

June 15, 2012 - 3:00AM

Last night, Brisbane's three major commercial television networks reported being contacted by investigators for the schedule of their programming between April 18 and 19.

It is understood the programming information will form part of the brief of evidence against Mr Baden-Clay. He has allegedly told police he last saw his wife watching The Footy Show on Channel Nine.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...t-in-prison-20120614-20cq6.html#ixzz1xrcrd832

Yes I understand that's what was reported. I'm curious this poster says the dates reported aren't correct.

Didn't see it on 7.. and I saw most of Channel 9's report and did not see it in that either.

I heard it on one of the TV news tonight. Might have been 10 or the ABC. Or even 9. Not 7 cause I didn't watch that. Definitely said no other persons would be charged. Made me wonder if he might confess or at least plead guilty. Honesty...

I don't think we should ask questions of the media. Fair enough if you yourself want to, but it's a bit much to expect some others to be asking questions for you. Just sayin.

Others have called the media.....I thought a few people may have had some connection with her (knew her). I wont be calling her myself. If no-one calls, thats fine....Im not holding people down with knees on their chests......and I didn't ask you personally to call her....so whatever....But it's ok that you disagree with my methods, I dont mind. :)

I heard it on one of the TV news tonight. Might have been 10 or the ABC. Or even 9. Not 7 cause I didn't watch that. Definitely said no other persons would be charged. Made me wonder if he might confess or at least plead guilty. Honesty...

Thanks.. I watched most of 7 and did not see it. ANd I saw 9's report on the BC case and did not see it. Someone said channel 10 had it on.

Just interested why you might think that that would make him confess or plead guilty? Because someone has dobbed on him and got immunity you mean?

Was that the footage in the dark (them being picked up from Indooroopilly), or do you think that was when they were picked up from the school?

I saw a lady hugging one of the girls in the dark in front of Ferny Grove (footpath), before they later left in a car with the Dickies.

I was used as the teacher of my student a couple of years ago - a sexual abuse case. I hope to never be in that situation ever again.

It's not something I would ever want to be involved in.....Awful....You poor love. That would have been so very difficult....and the thought of your student going through something so awful too...... :( It must make it so real, when you are sitting there, impartially hearing their side of the story.....their truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
De0911