ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Truth in Sentencing" ... don't we have this in Qld?

It is just so heartbreaking to read about cases of convicted murderers being released after 12 years! Life should mean Life and no parole for murder. IMO.

:goodpost:

QPS are masterful

So many birds with one stone

Beard hair = drugs tests?

Uncover what may lie beneath it = tests

Comparisons with possible other discovered hairs to see if common Dna

Psychological espionage (mythical Samson)

Demoralise the shaven - remove the mask

Keep everyone guessing

Can be tendered at bail hearing = waiting for potentially crucial tests

Maybe they will have to dry shave to avoid chemical contamination = ouch

IMO they want to see potential scars from scratches and analyse these.

Or maybe they found lice in his beard? LOL

Thanks CaseClosed...interesting photo isn't it...maybe a bit of fear in that look too..

Good to see you back :)

truly sad. If indeed GBC is guilty of having a hand in his wifes death and it was a spur of the moment fit of rage thing..its not an excuse and certainly with all the cover up and dump of the body, inexcuseable. But maybe a bit of remorse? Or realization of what the hell did I do? MOO..please no tomatoes..

and yes good to see you back CC

I've only just noticed that his beard in the arrest pics is different from the funeral ones.

In what way, apart from an extra month's growth and nifty trim-job?

You mean it might have been tinted?

Why is he getting special treatment? Surely the reason for him staying there could only be because of medical reasons?
IMO

Yes, agree. I don't think he is getting special treatment. He could be refusing to eat/drink or having a breakdown ... or being disruptive and rebellious?

You got me into trouble, Plenty

They removed my response to you - and after I'd put so much effort into it

It was a nice post, too

My bottom lip is waaaaay out and I'm a little bit hurt

You're a little bit hurt but you're ok? ::floorlaugh:: Sorry, couldn't resist.

Does look possibly like scratches. He did have scratches on his face aparently, though I've never been able to see them in pics..perhaps why the beard was grown.

IMO

The only reason I can see for him to grow a beard straight after Allison going missing is to hide something on his face. i know people let themself go when they are grieving but his hair kept neatly trimmed.

Or maybe his wife didnt let him have a beard so once she was gone he went for it haha.

Think the stress of the last few months may have caused a few more grey hairs IMO

Seems definitely to have been a stressful time: business folding, opening again in new premises, funeral, revelations of personal and financial problems, children's lives virtually destroyed, living with parents, back and forth to Brookfield for clothes, smashed cars -- and the murder of Allison

truly sad. If indeed GBC is guilty of having a hand in his wifes death and it was a spur of the moment fit of rage thing..its not an excuse and certainly with all the cover up and dump of the body, inexcuseable. But maybe a bit of remorse? Or realization of what the hell did I do? MOO..please no tomatoes..

and yes good to see you back CC

BBM

:) Thanks UT! - I agree. Also, that crop is from a photo where he is standing with the girls behind the coffin. The good-byes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angelicbexy