ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good or Evil?
Good_or_Evil.jpg

IMO, this SBS/BBC doco makes interesting viewing...
http://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/2243498755/Are-You-Good-Or-Evil

Short Story
A missing Gene (MAOA) - "Warrior Gene" has been linked with Psychopathic behaviour, when associated with a negative early childhood environment.

The missing gene in patients diagnosed with diminished orbital cortex and temporal lobe activity and negative early childhood issues may be the recipe a psychopathic murderer.

Physcopathic Characteristics include;
  • Profound lack of empathy
  • Selfishness
  • Hot head
  • Don’t give a sh@t

Long Story

Prof Bob Hare - Psychopathic Traits Checklist
  • glib and superficial charm
  • grandiose (exaggeratedly high) estimation of self
  • need for stimulation
  • pathological lying
  • cunning and manipulativeness
  • lack of remorse or guilt
  • shallow affect (superficial emotional responsiveness)
  • callousness and lack of empathy
  • parasitic lifestyle
  • poor behavioral controls
  • sexual promiscuity
  • early behavior problems
  • lack of realistic long-term goals
  • impulsivity
  • irresponsibility
  • failure to accept responsibility for own actions
  • many short-term marital relationships
  • juvenile delinquency
  • revocation of conditional release
  • criminal versatility
http://www.minddisorders.com/Flu-Inv/Hare-Psychopathy-Checklist.html

Can Your Genes Make You Murder?

A landmark case in the USA
After 11 hours of deliberation, the jury convicted Davis Bradley Waldroup,JR Waldroup of voluntary manslaughter — not murder.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128043329

http://timesfreepress.com/news/2009/mar/19/tennessee-waldroup-witnesses-describe-slashing-sho/

Sorry for the super long post - feel free to skip as you see fit.:twocents: (more like a few dollars if words are cents) lol

I have a question regarding the beard shaving, and if its been 'done' already, I apologise.

Is it possible that they are looking for some type of chemical/drug that is NOT present in his facial hair, but present in his head hair? It would indicate that at the time of Allison's disappearance ie murder, GBC STOPPED taking a particular substance or prescribed medication etc.

Or are they looking for a chemical/drug that IS present in his facial hair, but too difficult to pinpoint an exact time line using the head hair?

I know you can identify drug use etc through hair follicles but can you identify the timeline to within specified days? I am thinking about the chemist visit and how that ties in. And its probably been analysed a hundred times already!!

Could they be comparing his hair samples against Allison's? could he have been subtly poisoning her? seems like there is something different about the facial hair, or hair grown 'post murderous rampage', that is or isnt consistent with hair grown 'pre murderous rampage'

I assume it could also be a psychological mind**** to leave him feeling exposed and vulnerable too

It could be to help the police in their identification process too..I just found this:

Murder defendant must grow beard for jury The man accused of killing two Washington lawyers in their weekend home has been ordered to grow a beard to help a jury decide whether he looks like the person videotaped using the couple's bank card.'

It could be to help the police in their identification process too..I just found this:

Maybe they have CCTV footage from the roundabout that they have blown up and the driver looks like GBC but not so much if he has a beard ?

but truly how dumb - 'I know I'll grow a beard' that will work - not :floorlaugh:
:moo:

JMO

OW said they 'wanted Allison returned to us'. Struck me as strange. As though she were a parcel, an inanimate object with no free will, or, as I thought when I heard that, dead.
WOOF: Agree with you. IMO this comment 'we want her returned to us' stood out as revealing i.e. when you find her return her to us. What's missing in these comments is Allison's ability to choose. Why? Allison was an adult with the mental capacity to make her own decisions. This is a revealing comment. It implies that her own choice to come back is not there; it could imply that she was 'not alive' and when found that her body be returned. "She had depression you know" was another statement. My opinion only, not fact.

Maybe they have CCTV footage from the roundabout that they have blown up and the driver looks like GBC but not so much if he has a beard ?

but truly how dumb - 'I know I'll grow a beard' that will work - not :floorlaugh:

JMO

haha yes, that was what I was thinking..and yes, how ridiculous, but growing a beard after your wife goes missing should be included in the definition of stupid, along with 'leaving said search in your google search history for the police to find' which I wouldnt be surprised to hear they have found on his computer amongst other 'foolproof tips to get away with murdering your wife 101'

JMO

Hmmm coincidence kalamityk...perhaps police want to take photos of him without the beard??
When he started to grow the beard I straight away thought it may have been an attempt to try & disguise his appearance somewhat while he was out in public....so he wasn't too easily recognised. I've been reading a few sites about people/suspects who try to disguise themselves & found this interesting....except it's actually the reverse of your suggestion....

The man accused of killing two Washington lawyers in their weekend home has been ordered to grow a beard to help a jury decide whether he looks like the person videotaped using the couple's bank card.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1994-09-21/news/1994264107_1_arrest-warrant-detective

OW said they 'wanted Allison returned to us'. Struck me as strange. As though she were a parcel, an inanimate object with no free will, or, as I thought when I heard that, dead.

Yes, such strange wording, like she thought Allison had been abducted.

Checking in from overseas and limited computer access.

Has anything happened in the last ten to fifteen pages, or in the news in last day and a half?

Checking in from overseas and limited computer access.

Has anything happened in the last ten to fifteen pages, or in the news in last day and a half?

Hi Nads...not sure if you read the report GBC has been asked by police to shave his beard??...that's about all the latest news to date. Tomorrow is bail hearing day @ around 2.30pm.

In case you've not read it...

It also was revealed yesterday that police have applied to the court to have Baden-Clay's beard removed to allow for further forensic testing

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...bail-application/story-e6freon6-1226398961608

Posting a couple of photos - if enlarged, IMO marks can be seen on face.

Attachments

• 190320-gerard-baden-clay.jpg
    190320-gerard-baden-clay.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 69
  • 617525-baden-clay.jpg
    617525-baden-clay.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 59
Now CaseClosed!!!...do you have a link??...lol.

:what: ?? ROFL

Anytime anyone mentions Koppers logs or providing a link it cracks me up!
Marly you are so funny and so quick with it!

Yes comparing the OW plea to Priscilla Dickies plea -

PD talking about finding ABC- emotionally and with heartfelt angst
'we must must find her - our lives will never be the same again'
(this is just from memory of the video)

I think the Dickies would have been informed after this point that the QPS suspected that this was homicide. As Geoff Dickie alluded to this in one of his conversations that was in the media.

Permission to say PLUCK YEAH.....****..Im trying to calm down. Kids huddled behind me in my bed. Waiting for hubby to get home from work.

Severe enough that the kids met me in the hallway and we huddled....Things were shaking badly, but nothing fell.

Hey Willough
Yes, being in an earthquake is freaky! Glad you and your family are OK and hope your house is too!

:what:

When I think back to the one and only interview GBC had, and I think about how he had the head tilted in an I'm entirely gentle and innocent stance, and the softness of his voice, and the lack of real concern for Allison that came across, only concern for the girls, (sorry, very wordy) I get the impression he was really trying to play down the whole issue of her missing.
Also the appeals early on for the media to back off so they could return to normality.

I also wonder if he appeared thisway when the police arrived in response to his missing person report, on the Friday morning.
I mean, if he was pretty casual, making out she had done something pretty silly by walking in the dark and have possibly fallen down a disused mineshaft, but nevertheless, we'll be right, just had to tell you, kind of deal, I think this would be rather odd from the police's point of view.

Always wondering?????

When I think back to the one and only interview GBC had, and I think about how he had the head tilted in an I'm entirely gentle and innocent stance, and the softness of his voice, and the lack of real concern for Allison that came across, only concern for the girls, (sorry, very wordy) I get the impression he was really trying to play down the whole issue of her missing.
Also the appeals early on for the media to back off so they could return to normality.

I also wonder if he appeared thisway when the police arrived in response to his missing person report, on the Friday morning.
I mean, if he was pretty casual, making out she had done something pretty silly by walking in the dark and have possibly fallen down a disused mineshaft, but nevertheless, we'll be right, just had to tell you, kind of deal, I think this would be rather odd from the police's point of view.

Always wondering?????

In this case, I think the recording of his call to police would be very telling too. Was he calm and collected, nonchalant, or was he panicking and really showing concern?

Just adding to my preious post, IMO his actions have never been "normal" given the circumstances, so I would say we could probably bet that thet weren't at the time of reporting the incident either.

THE BEARD - I said previously that in some cases people change their appearance because they cannot look themselves in the mirror after what they've done. In this case however, I think he may have grown the beard to disguise any possible marks on his face. IMO.

In this case, I think the recording of his call to police would be very telling too. Was he calm and collected, nonchalant, or was he panicking and really showing concern?

I agree completely, but from what we've seen eg. not ever appearing at the command post for instance, and the list goes on, I'd say the police would have had a strange feeling about his words and behaviour in both initial dealings with him.

I'd bet it was all a bit bizarre.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members