ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SBS TV program tonight - Basically, they discovered that the frontal part of the brain of serial killers (like Dahmer) is different, and also the frontal sides. These areas deal with emotions, like empathy. The brain scans were analysed on a "blind" basis, not knowing which scan belonged to what type of individual. There is also a gene (now called the Warrior Gene) that is missing in these individuals. But, many people who show these traits do not become murderers (incl. the Professor, although his children said they did notice he had a foul temper sometimes, a bit scary at times). Therefore, the scientist decided to studies the upbringing of these killers and they had been abused as children and grew up in less than favourable homes. For someone to become a murderer, I understood it had to be a combination of the above 3 aspects, not just one or two.

I missed that. Would have been interesting. It makes sense..kind of like a series of triggers/events. Somone may have a predisposition, but need the other triggers to get to that point.. thanks for the overview seeing as I missed the show. :)

I have said that the warrior gene is present. Wasn't it another gene that was missing? I'll delete my post if you are right.

No, don't delete it please. I know that the other serial killers had the Warrior Gene missing, but I missed the part about the trial (doing dishes!), so I don't know if that murderer had the gene or not.

I remember reading on day 1 or 2 something to the effect of "Mr Baden-Clay has given an explanation to police for the scratches on his face."

I have thought of that several times when it has been reported that GBC had never given a statement to police. I guess I have wondered what constitutes a statement?

It has also seemed clear to me that he grew a beard to cover said scratches.

Supt Ainsworth said Mr Baden-Clay was staying with his parents and had provided "a version to police in relation to specific matters" about a scratch on his face.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...urbs-of-brisbane/story-e6freoof-1226338302828

Yes the interesting word that came from Detective Ainsworths mouth was 'version'. GBC gave a version of events relating to how he got the scratches. to me that said so much! At the time I said, well that sounds like they do not believe what he has told them. Otherwise I believe it would have been along the lines of he has given us a statement as to how the scratches were obtained. Or he has accounted for how they were attained..or similar. I know police say the things they say and use the words they do for a reason. Its usually pretty telling what they say or don't say sometimes. IMO

Thread about the earthquake: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8064040#post8064040"]Biggest quake in a century rocks Victoria Melbourne Australia - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

No, don't delete it please. I know that the other serial killers had the Warrior Gene missing, but I missed the part about the trial (doing dishes!), so I don't know if that murderer had the gene or not.

Just watched it again. The warrior gene is a variant of the one that is missing.
Wasn't sure . You are usually if not always right CC. Love what you have to say.

Just watched it again. The warrior gene is a variant of the one that is missing.
Wasn't sure . You are usually if not always right CC. Love what you have to say.

Thank you! I think because I am a fairly quiet person, I talk (write) in a concise way ... but I can argue my point pretty well when necessary :) :)

I am absolutely convinced she never went for a walk ... and that she was killed inside the home. I am also convinced the girls were not home the night she was killed.

:rocker: I totally agree with you .
IMO , I think the accused may have been forced to make a missing person call by 7 .30 am because ...

IMO, I think , the girls may not have got their usual " good night , sweet dreams" phone call from Mummy on that sad Thu night. :please:

IMO , The bedtime routine at Grandma's might have been , " when this TV show finishes its off to bed girls . ( police looking for all tv shows that night)

IMO, maybe , On the way to bed ,Girls are quite upset that Mummy hadnt called as promised. :please: to say good night. :please: so they ring to say goodnight.

IMO, most probably the accused sounds strange all huffing and puffing.
Accused may have said " Mummy went to bed early :what:
and
I can't talk right now because the football is on :what:
and
Mummy will call you first thing in the morning. :banghead:
It might have been said that the girls would be back early to kiss Mummy goodbye.

IMO, Accused probably knows he has to tell the girls in the morning, face to face, why Mummy didn't ring them in the morning and where Mummy is. :what:

IMO Accused probably knows to include , in the story, the football, going to bed early and something happening to Her between 6 am (waking time) and 7 am (children home ) and may know police will have to be involved. :banghead:

IMO, At the house on fri morning, everyone is there, and the children might have heard what the accused has told police.

IMO , They might have tried to help and correct Accused by saying " No , that's not what you told us last night, remember , you said Mummy went to bed early and you were watching the footy and told us Mummy would ring us in the morning"

IMO , the accused might have said " oh it was late , you must have been tired and confused.
IMO , They might have said, no it wasn't late, we were watching tv and phoned you remember, it wasn't that late. ( reason police want tv schedules that night)

Accused has scratches on face and things are not adding up.

IMO , The accused probably , will stick to the story that he told children ( similar anyway) and probably doesn't care what anyone else thinks.
IMO , The accused probably will never admit anything else, and it will probably be the police who will be left to piece together what really happened to Allison.

OMG, Too many IMOs , :blushing: I am trying to be very very careful. :truce:
I dont want my ideas to get in the way of Justice
And I want the best outcome for Allison.

Does anyone know if GBC or any of the other unsavory 'major' players ever spoke about Allison in the past tense prior to discovery of her body?

I'm reasonably confident GBC hasn't uttered much .... I think he has strung together a whole 12 words for interviews :floorlaugh: So, anyone else? The Sister, Mother, Father?

I'm taking the premeditated murder line and speaking in the past tense would further strengthen my opinion. If it was possible to lay a bet on the chances of bail on Thursday, my guess is Centrebet would be advertising 1000-1.

OW said they 'wanted Allison returned to us'. Struck me as strange. As though she were a parcel, an inanimate object with no free will, or, as I thought when I heard that, dead.

Thank you! I think because I am a fairly quiet person, I talk (write) in a concise way ... but I can argue my point pretty well when necessary :) :)

Apparently if you google 'Warrior Gene' you will see it is the gene 'responsible' for aggression. I can't remember the missing one. But the Warrior gene is a variant of the missing one. Cheeers

IMO , I think the accused may have been forced to make a missing person call by 7 .30 am because ...

IMO, I think , the girls may not have got their usual " good night , sweet dreams" phone call from Mummy on that sad Thu night. :please:

IMO , The bedtime routine at Grandma's might have been , " when this TV show finishes its off to bed girls . ( police looking for all tv shows that night)

IMO, maybe , On the way to bed ,Girls are quite upset that Mummy hadnt called as promised. :please: to say good night. :please: so they ring to say goodnight.

and
and
It might have been said that the girls would be back early to kiss Mummy goodbye.

IMO, Accused probably knows he has to tell the girls in the morning, face to face, why Mummy didn't ring them in the morning and where Mummy is. :what:

IMO Accused probably knows to include , in the story, the football, going to bed early and something happening to Her between 6 am (waking time) and 7 am (children home ) and may know police will have to be involved. :banghead:

IMO, At the house on fri morning, everyone is there, and the children might have heard what the accused has told police.

IMO , They might have tried to help and correct Accused by saying " No , that's not what you told us last night, remember , you said Mummy went to bed early and you were watching the footy and told us Mummy would ring us in the morning"

IMO , the accused might have said " oh it was late , you must have been tired and confused.
IMO , They might have said, no it wasn't late, we were watching tv and phoned you remember, it wasn't that late. ( reason police want tv schedules that night)

IMO , The accused probably , will stick to the story that he told children ( similar anyway) and probably doesn't care what anyone else thinks.
IMO , The accused probably will never admit anything else, and it will probably be the police who will be left to piece together what really happened to Allison.

Great post! Very possible scenario. I ALWAYS ring my daughter to say good-night and good-morning when she is spending a weekend at her Dad's home.

OW said they 'wanted Allison returned to us'. Struck me as strange. As though she were a parcel, an inanimate object with no free will, or, as I thought when I heard that, dead.

To me it sounded like OW was painting the picture of a possible abductor, hence "returned to us", because she supposedly had gone for a walk and went missing. IMO.

Apparently if you google 'Warrior Gene' you will see it is the gene 'responsible' for aggression. I can't remember the missing one. But the Warrior gene is a variant of the missing one. Cheeers

Thanks! I will watch the video again tomorrow and understand it correctly.

Am off to bed now. Good Night all :eek:fftobed:

and
and

wow! thats excellent!! and pieces a lot of scenarios together thankyou!!

if you are talking from a mobile..I am not even sure if you need a ring. the connection occurs even before the phone rings. The phone company could track this information. But ah..silly me I realize you are talking about from 000 side of things. To be honest I am not really convinced any such call existed. I do really think that information that a 000 call had been attempted by Allison(from her phone) at a set time would have been released in the media when Police were asking for information and witnesses. If they had a set time where an attempted call was made. MOO

I was quite alarmed by an event that happenned close to a decade ago now. One Saturday night two police officers turned up at my parents house asking for me. They told my parents that a mobile phone listed under my name and their address had called 000 but had disconnected the call quickly. The officers has been trying to call the number repeatedly but nobody was answering the call. They stated they needed to confirm that I was fine and in no danger. My parents called me on my mobile with the police present, I got lectured and screamed at by my parents and then the officers spoke with me. The number was not mine - nor was it a previous number I had ever used. I told the officer I spoke to that I was not familair with that mobile number at all and advised them of my correct mobile number. They then asked for my siblings numbers - called them too. Fortunately all our mail was still being sent to our parents house, so after I was able to calm my parents down & they were able to provide the officers with recent mobile phone bills for myself and my siblings. They left my parents house and that was the last we ever heard of it.
I can only assume that the mobile service provider made a mistake & gave the officers the wrong 'record', and this was confirmed at some point while they were at my parents house (perhaps one of the officers stepped away and asked for the information to be rechecked?) & that is why they left quickly with no word about needing to see/speak to me in person?
-It is reassuring to know that those calls do not go ignored & I was impressed at how quickly they responded (It was just unfortunate that it involved my mother who suffers from hysteria...).
I imagine the same procedures are still in place, only now aided with more technology.

maybe she normally got a phone call at that time each morning? her children to say good morning from their sleepover (it was rumoured the sleepovers were a regular weekly thing) or maybe one of her parents etc
or even possibly it could have been because he was expecting the children to arrive any minute before school asking for mummy? imo

This makes a lot of sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member