ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that ..... But my thoughts are that why would anyone put up money for anyone if the evidence is pointing so directly at them???

I understand Family Ties and Blood is thicker then water and so on...But there has to be a point when you think or say to yourself.... Enough is Enough..You can be supportive without being financially supportive...IMO!

OW seems to be the driving force in this family and seems to have taken on the burden for the whole family.....This is admirable I suppose, but she isn't doing herself any favours in the eyes of the public and media so therefore when and if he is found guilty she will have to deal with the backlash and whether or not it is right or wrong she will be crucified for her commitment to him.

After the way this family has behaved since Allison's disappearance, I'd be amazed if they got more than $5 in donations. Give to the kids instead.

I don't know why..scratches should have healed by now. Can't see the skin shavings helps. They got DNA sample from hair because they could not get mouth swab, so shouldn't need skin shavings.. I think its for some other reason..MOO

the only reason I can think for this Unfolding Truth is scarring.

the only reason I can think for this Unfolding Truth is scarring.

Do you mean for shaving off the beard? Yeah I would think the scratches would have to have been deep for scarring to have occured. Superficial scratches should normally heal in the time it has been since Allison disappeared.

After the way this family has behaved since Allison's disappearance, I'd be amazed if they got more than $5 in donations. Give to the kids instead.

I admit I tried to transfer one cent just so I could leave them a little message.

But it would only allow a one dollar min transfer and no way I am paying that much to say pluck you lol.

Do you mean for shaving off the beard? Yeah I would think the scratches would have to have been deep for scarring to have occured. Superficial scratches should normally heal in the time it has been since Allison disappeared.

They asked for the shaven beard though, so if he does not appear in court, how will scarring fit in?

I mentioned last Friday my daughter works in a lab and that I asked her about beard hair.
Im old member just one that posts very little lol

Thanks Amee, as much as I hate to bring this up did you also mention the hand thing?

The bolded statement allegedly coming from OW implies that investigators may be dishonest.This shows disrespect for the Police investigation with a paranoid tinge. As a result of their investigation, the Police have arrested and 'charged' the alleged murderer within The Law. The alleged murderer will be called to account in a Criminal Court of Law where the Police evidence will be tested to prove beyond reasonable doubt. MOO.

As I've said once before here, I know for a FACT that the arresting officer and other QPS officers went to Townsville to meet with Olivia the DAY BEFORE GBC was arrested. Not Monday, not Tuesday, not three weeks earlier ... it was WEDNESDAY. Gerard was arrested on the Thursday. I find it very difficult to not link these two events. What did Olivia say or not say that led officers to go ahead with the arrest the very next day? I find Olivia's current position very difficult to read in this context ... is she perhaps feeling guilty about her part in Gerard's arrest? Does she want him to see (or at least hear of through his lawyer) her tangible support? Even if she believes him to be guilty, she may well feel that he doesn't deserve to spend his life in jail and that he would not do anything dastardly again? She must be very, very conflicted right now. MOO.

Baden-Clay bail application

21 June 2012 , 8:21 AM by Spencer Howson

The Supreme Court will today hear a bail application for 41-year-old Gerard Baden-Clay who was last week charged with murdering his wife and unlawfully interfering with a corpse.

According to Ten News and The Courier-Mail, Gerard Baden-Clay's family has made an appeal to family and friends to raise money to defend his innocence.

Terry O'Gorman is vice president of the Queensland Council of Civil Liberties. He's a defence lawyer - though not Gerard Baden-Clay's. I spoke to him about the fundraising efforts moments ago:

Thank you Makara

IMO begging for money indicates that GBC and his current financial supporters (if there are any) have already run out of money for legal costs. It's very very early days for the case. If they are having trouble now, what will the do when the costs start piling up?

The $30,000 his legal team appear to be demanding before they turn up to court today is a tiny part of what will be an enormous bill. Where's the rest of the money going to come from?? - more begging emails?? Someone will have to pay for it if GBC and all the other BCs can't or won't pay the bills.

As I've said once before here, I know for a FACT that the arresting officer and other QPS officers went to Townsville to meet with Olivia the DAY BEFORE GBC was arrested. Not Monday, not Tuesday, not three weeks earlier ... it was WEDNESDAY. Gerard was arrested on the Thursday. I find it very difficult to not link these two events. What did Olivia say or not say that led officers to go ahead with the arrest the very next day? I find Olivia's current position very difficult to read in this context ... is she perhaps feeling guilty about her part in Gerard's arrest? Does she want him to see (or at least hear of through his lawyer) her tangible support? Even if she believes him to be guilty, she may well feel that he doesn't deserve to spend his life in jail and that he would not do anything dastardly again? She must be very, very conflicted right now. MOO.

GBC was arrested Wednesday afternoon??...unless I've lost a day somewhere...lol.

They asked for the shaven beard though, so if he does not appear in court, how will scarring fit in?

Hi Karo, I wasn't really saying it would fit. I was just saying I don't think the skin shavings would be needed for DNA purpose and I doubt that scratches would be able to be seen at this point(cause of healing) unless they were very deep and left some residual markings. However he does not need to front court for them to be tabled.. the Police can take photos of these for evidence.

I still think it's something to do with appearance...last Friday they wanted a beard sample for testing & wasn't until later, early this week??, he was ordered to shave if off.

In this case the accused was ordered by the court to "grow a beard"...

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1994-09-21/news/1994264107_1_arrest-warrant-detective

Yes I am tending to lean towards it being something to do with appearance(unless of course they were checking the scratches if deep enough to still be visible and matching them to angles etc)

MOO

He was arrested the same Wednesday, June 13, at about 2-3 pm.

Thanks Amee, as much as I hate to bring this up did you also mention the hand thing?

No sorry I didnt Bayside. I dont ask too much about her work. If she wants to talk about certain things we listen, but the confidentiality side makes things tricky.

Nine News reporter heard it would be closed to the media (unconfirmed). Don't know about the public.

Closed court means closed to the public, which includes the media.

The public and the media are treated the same under the law, including in aspects of legislation (ie defamation, sub judice).

Cheers

No sorry I didnt Bayside. I dont ask too much about her work. If she wants to talk about certain things we listen, but the confidentiality side makes things tricky.

Oh I understand, thanks.

I just wanted to ask the hand message person a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010