ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WI, I think most people here were being facetious and did not mean any harm with it. I think it is truly bizarre and can not believe the lengths some people will go to..

I am not sure what he's talking about?
WI could you explain what is upsetting you?

I cannot comprehend the tone of some posts in relation to the evacuation of the Supreme Court. In my opinion, these posts indicate not just a lack of understanding of the pivotal role the justice system plays in democracy, and in helping ensure and protect the rights of its citizens, but a complete derision and denial of it.

This is absolutely disgraceful and indicates that certain sections within the community operate with a mob mentality that, if cultivated, is extremely dangerous to the proper functioning of a democratic nation.

Also, imagine the impact of this on all the people involved in other cases currently underway in the Supreme Court building. Unbelievable.

Sometimes WI I need to get of my high horse and express my frustration. I think every one here is concerned at some idiot doing this. But we are taking the lighter side and not taking ourselves too seriously. The last thing we would want to do is upset you.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I am officially in stitches and need to cook dinner soon. Pizza it is tonight. I just hope they get back in before4 pm.

Hubby was having a snooze. I went in and said "Are you awake"....he didnt respond so I gave him a little kick and said again "Are you awake?".....He said "Yeah"...I told him everything that was happening and said at the end of it...."Oh by the way, tonight we are having PIZZA"....he laughed..........Even when the poor bloke gets a rest, his wife kicks him...lol

They couldn't have taken GBC outside! Where do they take the prisoners? Is the jail near the courthouse?

GBC is not there. He is being represented by his Barrister and soliciters.. He is still in remand. He could be there if he chose, but did not have to be.

They couldn't have taken GBC outside! Where do they take the prisoners? Is the jail near the courthouse?

GBC is at Arthur Gorrie. They have a contingency plan for prisoners. They have cells downstairs.

Perhaps those friends of his we've all been wondering about have finally come out of the woodwork!!!

It sounds like the keystone cops, here come the reinforcements on their bicycles.

I know the government is saving money but this is ridiculous. Perhaps what they should have done is send in GBC and see if a bomb goes off.

seriously though, I think it might be over for the day, by the time you get everyone back in the court and it is all started again, it will be getting late, again money is tight in Queensland, no overtime allowed.

Hope GBC put his order in for dinner tonight!

BBM :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

no he isnt at court he is bunked down in a hospital wing of the jail coz he's not ALL OK

APN Newsdesk ‏@APNNewsdesk

Chief justice says authorities deciding whether to bring dog squad. #qld #badenclay

Wow can this get any more bizarre.

Heres a theory
Somebody has deliberately called this hoax in so that GBC's $30,000 bill for bail hearing most of which will still be payable for today and he will have to find more money for another bail hearing and that those who have foolishly donated money for today will not repeat the stupidity and do it again.

This is just a clear sign that the public does not want him to have bail. IMO

I am not sure what he's talking about?
WI could you explain what is upsetting you?

I thought WI was upset at us joking about the bomb threat and making light of it.. I think most of us really would be appalled to think someone has done that and would never think to do that.. we were looking at the lighter side and meant no offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95