Arrest in JBR case part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wenchie said:
There are probably millions of men who've looked at kiddie *advertiser censored* but never have molested a child, just as there are many who've watched rape *advertiser censored* or snuff films but never raped or killed anyone.

It's sick, twisted, illegal behavior to look at kiddie *advertiser censored* - but it doesn't equate to the crime of pedophilia.
Ok well too me its suggest a pedophile. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia Someone interested in children!

lilpony said:
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :woohoo:
We sure did!!;)

I know, the more the merrier.. hehe

wenchie said:
There are probably millions of men who've looked at kiddie *advertiser censored* but never have molested a child, just as there are many who've watched rape *advertiser censored* or snuff films but never raped or killed anyone.

It's sick, twisted, illegal behavior to look at kiddie *advertiser censored* - but it doesn't equate to the crime of pedophilia.
I highly doubt there are millions of men who enjoy watching child *advertiser censored*. Even in the *advertiser censored* world there is mainstream, and then the outer reaches... but millions looking at child *advertiser censored*? Nope. You and I are gonna have to agree to disagree on this one. I do not believe that men who like grown-ups would enjoy child *advertiser censored*.

indigomood said:
sidebyside.jpg

eta, this is a pic of a john carr but necessarily the john carr
hey diggity..thank you :blowkiss:

laini said:
So did I get this right? JB was born in Atlanta and John Karr lived there around the same time she was born? Did he maybe know the family way back then?
Also, His name sure sounds familiar to me. Anyone else think that? I swear I have read it somewhere.

They need to get their stories straight. Lin Wood said they knew him. John Ramsey said they didn't. Patsy's sister said that she'd never heard of him.

wenchie said:
As heinous as kiddie *advertiser censored* is, it doesn't make him a pedophile to have some in his possession.
would you concede it makes one a pervert?

5.gif
I think I'll just kick back here and wait till the REAL truth comes out.. :D

IrishMist said:
I highly doubt there are millions of men who enjoy watching child *advertiser censored*. Even in the *advertiser censored* world there is mainstream, and then the outer reaches... but millions looking at child *advertiser censored*? Nope. You and I are gonna have to agree to disagree on this one. I do not believe that men who like grown-ups would enjoy child *advertiser censored*.

Okay. I have no proof that there are "millions" of men who have looked at child *advertiser censored*. I'm sure that not all of them who have, have molested children, though.

This man was arrested for having child *advertiser censored*. Some people are jumping the gun and assuming that he was arrested for pedophilia.

tybee204 said:
There is no verification of a DNA match. That was one of many leaks that came out of un unspecified source today.

I saw it with my own eyes on MSNBC between 6-7pm this evening. It was scrolled along the bottom of the screen.

Amraann said:
Yes! She was recently trying to peddle a play about JBR that she wrote on Ebay.

There is a thread about it here.

I will admit its to early in the game to know what the police actually have on this guy. IN light of the fact that this case has been huge for so long I must conclude whatever they have is pretty damning.
He was arrested for her murder.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/16/ramsey.arrest/index.html
(CNN) -- A suspect was arrested in Bangkok, Thailand, Wednesday "for the December 26, 1996, murder of JonBenet Ramsey," the district attorney in Boulder, Colorado, said Wednesday.

I don't believe the police would have rushed to arrest someone without some pretty hard evidence. I would think they have certainly checked into his whereabouts during that Holiday season.
<Amraann> Thanks and it is good to see another familiar hat!!!!
Been a long time since I hung around these hallowed halls. Good to see so many that I still remember.

John Karr's resume:

1981-1996 Restoration of mansions.

They had more then one of their homes extensively remodeled.(if I remember correctly)
The ransom note seemed so vindictive towards JB's parents. Just wondering if he did know them.

laini said:
John Karr's resume:

1981-1996 Restoration of mansions.

They had more then one of their homes extensively remodeled.(if I remember correctly)
The ransom note seemed so vindictive towards JB's parents. Just wondering if he did know them.
I think seeing what dots that LE has used to connect this guy to the case is going to be very interesting.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/08/16/MNGT1KJSBQ19.DTL

Halfway down on that article it says he either allegedly comitted a sex offense against a minor or had a hand in distributing controlled substances. It also states that he was dismissed from teaching jobs in GA and "another southern state" due to similar allegations.

So how did wifey not know until 2001 about the tendencies this man might have. Maybe she really doesn't have a clue about what he was doing during those years.

Sorry I don't know how to link correctly!!!

Cypros said:
I am sure that this is not the right guy. First of all the address of Albany NY doesn't fit and, if this is a current picture, the suspect is older. Please be careful about posting pictures unless you are sure you have the right one. This guy's name is pretty common.
That is the same picture of the guy that the news released. http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=nation_world&id=4469500

Cypros said:
I am sure that this is not the right guy. First of all the address of Albany NY doesn't fit and, if this is a current picture, the suspect is older. Please be careful about posting pictures unless you are sure you have the right one. This guy's name is pretty common.
I agree that it may not be the same guy, I was not the first one to post it though and if you caught Greta tonight the picture she used of the suspect looked like the same guy in this picture. The picture on the web resume could be an old picture. There is a lot about the resume that adds up, and there is a lot that is missing. I would not however expect this guy to actually post the truth. After all he was in a foregin country after warrants here were issued for him.

wenchie said:
Okay. I have no proof that there are "millions" of men who have looked at child *advertiser censored*. I'm sure that not all of them who have, have molested children, though.
No, just cause they've looked at it doesn't mean they've acted on the fantasy. But adult males would not enjoy child *advertiser censored* if they weren't pedophiles.

wenchie said:
This man was arrested for having child *advertiser censored*. Some people are jumping the gun and assuming that he was arrested for pedophilia.
Owning child *advertiser censored* is illegal. You don't get arrested for being a pedophile. You get arrested for acting on it in any way, shape, or form.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back