ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another example of the bizarre interconnections or coincidences about this case and lm's on-line presence.

On July 26, 2009, 48 Hours Mystery aired a show called The Man Who Knew To Much. It was about a journalist killed while investigating corruption in Tolyotti, Russia. The journalist "was stabbed to death with something resembling an ice pick."

LM apparently posted about "his friend" going to Tolyatti and becoming involved with the mob there under the name russian2009, as I'm pretty sure has been linked and post about here before.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-18559_162-691763.html?pageNum=9

Public Safety Minister Vic Toews said he is troubled by websites and Internet forums posting pictures and footage from a video believed to be linked to a Montreal murder and dismemberment case.

"I find that quite repugnant. I don't think that's necessary," Toews told CTV Question Period host Craig Oliver on Sunday. "It doesn't forward the interest of free speech at all."

When asked whether he believed it was possible for police to prosecute people who post gruesome crimes taking place on the Internet, Toews spoke of the government's efforts to update laws that oversee web content.

"It's a difficult prosecution given the state of the law today. Of course the police have been talking to me over the last six years about modernizing the law with respect to access," said Toews.

"As you know we put forward legislation that attempted to balance the public interest with privacy interests and that bill is in fact going to the committee prior to second reading," Toews said, referring to the lawful access legislation or Bill C-30.

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20120610/Vic-toews-on-magnotta-120610/

Off topic story of the day: yesterday, my daughter (5) was playing with her Polly Pockets. She has 3 boys, and a lot of girls. They were having a wedding party, with 4 couples getting married. Only one of these couples was straight. When I asked her what was going on (one of the Polly's forgot the cake! panic!), she told me they are getting married, because that is what people do when they are in love.
Goes to show that homophobia is a learned behaviour. I have never had a conversation with her about marriage, relationships, sexual preference, or anything. And it looks like I don't have to, she has the right idea.
Ahh, the innocence of a child.
:party:

Now, back to your regularly scheduled WS programming. :seeya:

Off topic story of the day: yesterday, my daughter (5) was playing with her Polly Pockets. She has 3 boys, and a lot of girls. They were having a wedding party, with 4 couples getting married. Only one of these couples was straight. When I asked her what was going on (one of the Polly's forgot the cake! panic!), she told me they are getting married, because that is what people do when they are in love.
Goes to show that homophobia is a learned behaviour. I have never had a conversation with her about marriage, relationships, sexual preference, or anything. And it looks like I don't have to, she has the right idea.
Ahh, the innocence of a child.
:party:

Now, back to your regularly scheduled WS programming. :seeya:

That brought a tear to my eye. And a little child will lead us!

I deleted the picture of the makeshift memorial because it had a broken link.

Here's a working link, I think.

220px-Lin-Jun-Memorial-Montreal.jpg

I'm hoping we'll get some news today regarding the extradition status. I haven't seen anything online yet.

Did anyone save the text of that ominous Craigslist post from May 24, 2012 where the person said they were looking for someone to star in a video they planned to make? I had it bookmarked but it has been removed apparently.

I'm not sure if this is the same one, but there is one in the 'the casual encounters" section titled "paid audition for movie - m4m -40." dated 5/22

It reads "paid audition for
between '' w an y '' movie ,
<modsnip>

The posting then has a picture of a 100 Canadian bill.

I'm not sure what "w an y" movie means. Anyone know? Apologies if this information was already posted/discussed here as I have a feeling it probably was.

Off this subject, I saw the video :( and it sure looked like the victim was drugged or on drugs to me. If he was into it, I think maybe he would be a little more "excited" so to speak. Clearly he was not. He looked more strung out in a "what's going on" sort of semi sleep induced way.

He doesn't look like he's trying to escape or anything either. It almost looked like he was sleepy and adjusting his body a little. It never showed him trying to escape or really struggle or move in pain. IMO I think he was clearly gone before idiot boy did all those insidious thing to Lin and hopefully that is the case and Lin didn't have to suffer.

Oh one thing I forgot to paste in was the location of the poster...It said "studio old mtl". Is where LM lived considered "old Montreal?"

I'm hoping we'll get some news today regarding the extradition status. I haven't seen anything online yet.

I have been looking, and haven't seen anything yet either. A LOT of the same-old-news, though. The ex that thought he was cold and weird, "GAY *advertiser censored* STAR CANNIBAL OMG!!!" headlines that infuriate me, the possible Miami connection, etc.

I'm not sure if this is the same one, but there is one in the 'the casual encounters" section titled "paid audition for movie - m4m -40." dated 5/22

18-25, slim, hairless, twink, emo, effem, asian only
no muscle, no big dick,

please reply with full description"

I'm not sure what "w an y" movie means. Anyone know? Apologies if this information was already posted/discussed here as I have a feeling it probably was.

Off this subject, I saw the video :( and it sure looked like the victim was drugged or on drugs to me. If he was into it, I think maybe he would be a little more "excited" so to speak. Clearly he was not. He looked more strung out in a "what's going on" sort of semi sleep induced way.

He doesn't look like he's trying to escape or anything either. It almost looked like he was sleepy and adjusting his body a little. It never showed him trying to escape or really struggle or move in pain. IMO I think he was clearly gone before idiot boy did all those insidious thing to Lin and hopefully that is the case and Lin didn't have to suffer.

Between letters W and Y is X. He wants to film an X rated film.

Oh one thing I forgot to paste in was the location of the poster...It said "studio old mtl". Is where LM lived considered "old Montreal?"

No. LM lived over the mountain from Old Montreal. Good catch though.

Where will they keep him ~n/t~? I had Archambeault prison in mind because it sounds scary but when I googled it's medium security. Where do they hold the pre-trial folks?

Do we know how many parcels he actually mailed (post office CCTV) just wondering if the poor puppy could be one of them?

On Sunday, a dog was found dead in a car which was parked in a mall parking lot. The dog died from the extreme heat in Toronto (95*F - 100*F).

This morning, police laid charges against the owners of the vehicle.:woohoo:

Thank God for the presence of the police. Now, let's get LRM on all charges.

:what:

18-25, slim, hairless, twink, emo, effem, asian only
no muscle, no big dick,

please reply with full description"

I also found this at may 24th:
Asian guy looking for a friendly lunch or dinner date - m4m - 26 (Montreal)

May 23th:
asian student for fun - 21 (montreal)

Where will they keep him ~n/t~? I had Archambeault prison in mind because it sounds scary but when I googled it's medium security. Where do they hold the pre-trial folks?

Good question. I have no clue. I thought Bordeaux was still open but apparently it isn't (??). I'll try to find out today.

Also, it is believed he will be tried in English with French translators for the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ