ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it is, and I would have a Create-a-Blog-Off with you but I've just learned that tumblr may be the way for me to go. Hastings? Por quoi tumblr?

And I'm dead tired. LOL

i must be old skool....i dont know a think about tumblr :giggle:

Potentially...

I edited my prior reply to include "That being said, the ability to publish one's byline under the Business Insider or Examiner banner is a quick and simple process which does not include a background check of credentials."

This statement is to in no way reflect on the validity of either Mr Kelly or Mr Johnson, rather something important for all of us to understand about such publications.

I highly doubt these guys have bogus bios ... my guess is the Masters Degrees are real and if you look at Mr Kelly's Google+ and Mr Johnson's twitter ... I find these guys look credible

Don't know what it says about me (or why I am actually sharing this tidbit) but when reading the posts with that word that starts with an H and ends with a Y, I read a K instead of the H and my mind things I've stumbled on "Websleuths After Dark"...
I think you've just come up with a name for Prima Facie's new blog.

Don't know what it says about me (or why I am actually sharing this tidbit) but when reading the posts with that word that starts with an H and ends with a Y, I read a K instead of the H and my mind things I've stumbled on "Websleuths After Dark"...

i shall keep me mouth shut. lol:shush:

I'm sure it is, and I would have a Create-a-Blog-Off with you but I've just learned that tumblr may be the way for me to go. Hastings? Por quoi tumblr?

And I'm dead tired. LOL

I hate Tumblr to be honest-- I have viewed people using Tumblr as a type of "revenge" site similar to Hunter Moore's "Is Anyone Up?" site was used to publicly exploit private details, images, information about private individuals. People utilizing a site in that manner really makes my skin crawl

I highly doubt these guys have bogus bios ... my guess is the Masters Degrees are real and if you look at Mr Kelly's Google+ and Mr Johnson's twitter ... I find these guys look credible

I agree and, for the record, I never questioned or insinuated that one might question, the credentials of either Mr. Kelly or Mr. Johnson.

DD_bwest might you expand on that thought? My interest is peaked

One note: Business Insider, like the Examiner are essentially glorified blogs which any of us could become "reporters" in about 12 hours (if that long).

he seems to be either a hard money lender, or a broker of sorts to help you find one. with several ads on a very sketchy looking website.. has anyone ever heard of CERTG financial services?

also i shouldnt have been to surprised that he rents apartments, as i recalled hearing something about that, and upon re-reading the initial article, the writer had rented an apartment from Mr Salta.. very little, if any internet presence before 2009 but the phone number does link to his lawfirm pre-website..

well open mind is good....ive gone back and forth on issues many times....everytime someone posts something it challenges my own thoughts and makes me think outside the box....

i think he is legit; however, i would not be surprised if he is indeed hinky...never know w/ this crazy case....

and sure, hinkier works....for me lol
I have a very open mind and look all the angles after research and common sense but, once I've come to a conclusion, I put aside how I got there because I've already moved on to the next issue LOL Then when I get challenged on it days later, I feel like everyone should have arrived at the same conclusion as me already. :floorlaugh:

It's a curse I tell ya.

he seems to be either a hard money lender, or a broker of sorts to help you find one. with several ads on a very sketchy looking website.. has anyone ever heard of CERTG financial services?

also i shouldnt have been to surprised that he rents apartments, as i recalled hearing something about that, and upon re-reading the initial article, the writer had rented an apartment from Mr Salta.. very little, if any internet presence before 2009 but the phone number does link to his lawfirm pre-website..

Are you insinuating that if I was an ambulance and Mr Salta saw me flashing my lights, I (as an ambulance) might have the uneasy feeling of being chased?

I agree and, for the record, I never questioned or insinuated that one might question, the credentials of either Mr. Kelly or Mr. Johnson.

ifrom sluething he seems to be just like most lawyers ;) looks a little sleezy and the money lending seems odd.. but i dont see any reason to question his motives so far.. i dont see what he would stand to gain from any of this...

edit: HAHA hastings just saw your post :p im almost getting a lionel hutz jibe from him :p

In Rafferty's trial, iirc ... the defence asked permission for MTR to sit with his defence team and that for security reasons the judge ruled that he sit in the prisoner's box. So, it would seem it is at the judge's discretion.

However, Rafferty was dressed in a suit and tie and was not shackled. He was also protected by a plexiglass enclosure. Apparently having the defendant dressed in prison garb and shackled sends the "wrong" message to the jury.

ok, so im not confused....because i was in the sun a lot today and i very easily could have a fried brain lol

are we discussing the validity of the attorney in the article? yall think he is hinky?
<bbm>

I don't really know right now prima. Couple of thoughts aside from the hinky meter on the website ...

WHY would LRM contact this particular attorney? In fact, the attorney seems very low profile, so how would LRM even come up with the guy's name in the first place? He's a good looking dude, so am wondering if possibly LRM stalked him wrt the ad RS had put out for the apartment for rent (can't seem to find the date of that ad though).

Also, i see RS advertises loans for businesses ... didn't LRM say somewhere (lardy, don't ask me where, lol) that he was going into business with somebody? Of course, most likely BS by LRM, but have to wonder why he put that BS out there in the first place. Maybe he thought he could eventually defraud this guy of $$ with the ruse of starting a biz?

Just ramblin' thoughts, can't go anywhere with them right now. RS could be the kind of lawyer who doesn't want a big practice, just enough to get by on while enjoying life instead of being tied up in the practice all the time. Also, with his wife apparently being an animal rights activist, he could also be more along the lines of street lawyer, not into big fancy-schmantzy (look that one up in your F&W).

PS: Just found this site that says RS has been a member for 3 months and 3 weeks; fairly recent activity, so LRM didn't find him through that method:

https://www.lawpivot.com/account/attorney_profile/e272603b77c208b5984ede0f5/romeo-salta/

<bbm>

I don't really know right now prima. Couple of thoughts aside from the hinky meter on the website ...

WHY would LRM contact this particular attorney? In fact, the attorney seems very low profile, so how would LRM even come up with the guy's name in the first place? He's a good looking dude, ... (snipped)
Not for my taste, but some may think he's a catch:

http://www.change.org/members/869698 (pic of him, but under his wife's name)

I liked him when in 1955 he helped Marty McFly return to 1985 after he got his parents to smooch at the Enchantment Under the Sea dance thus preserving his existence and making it possible for him to go back to the future...
That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw his pic! :floorlaugh:

Potentially...

I edited my prior reply to include "That being said, the ability to publish one's byline under the Business Insider or Examiner banner is a quick and simple process which does not include a background check of credentials."

This statement is to in no way reflect on the validity of either Mr Kelly or Mr Johnson, rather something important for all of us to understand about such publications.

Heh heh ... got a little CYA going on there Hastings? :floorlaugh:

So, after thinking more I realized that type four didn't quite pin down Luka's performer style. Type 4 with a 3 wing (enneagram quiz result/the Individualist with type 3's Performer overtones) captures him perfectly though, particularly the description of an unhealthy 4w3:

"Unbalanced 4/3 swings through wild emotional cycles. As fourish emotionality gets more out of control, bringing in the selfish expectations of special treatment of the unhealthy two, the three-wing's nineish tendencies cause a kind of split within the psyche. The more intensely the dramatized pseudo-emotions are felt, the less in touch the 4/3 becomes with the real, honest feelings that lie underneath. The dramatic emotions become more and more staged and false."

"In the unhealthy extreme, there is little actual contact with real feelings, despite the possibly awe-inspiring intensity of the outward expression. All the theatrical emotionality is a fearful cover for an inner emptiness that will not go away. Extremely unbalanced 4/3 has become so attached to the outward expression of the false emotions that the real feelings are overwhelmed and drowned out. The conviction of being hopelessly flawed may lead to desperate attempts to end it all with suicide, almost always in some dramatic, attention-grabbing way. I'm a hopeless romantic, unable to live a normal life. I might as well end it all right now, because no one will ever understand my torment. At least then, others might see the depth of my pain."

http://mindheart.org/junction/oldcj/ep/types/4/43.html

In case anyone wonders, I am filling out these quizzes according to how I think Luka would respond if he was being honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr