ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whois shows the lawyer's website was created 1 month prior to LRM supposedly consulting him?

In business for 30 years w/o a web presence that happens coincidentally with what would ultimately become his biggest claim to fame.

All MOO

Domain Name: ROMEOSALTALAW.COM
Registrar: TUCOWS.COM CO.
Whois Server: whois.tucows.com
Referral URL: http://domainhelp.opensrs.net
Name Server: NS1.MDNSSERVICE.COM
Name Server: NS2.MDNSSERVICE.COM
Name Server: NS3.MDNSSERVICE.COM
Updated Date: 18-nov-2011
Creation Date: 16-dec-2010
Expiration Date: 16-dec-2012

just wanted to get that info out there....hope its ok to post?

im not sure if him not having that domain name for longer means anything.....he may not rely on web presence to obtain clients....probably word of mouth due to him being in practice so long.....

the firm (not a law firm) i worked for didnt have a web presence for a long time and when it was made, it was very "home made" looking lol...and we were busy busy busy.....most clients were referrals, word of mouth, etc....

I also find it strange that LM's official website (which was registered last July 2011 and does not expire until 2021) has something in common with the gore website that first showcased the video ... they are both built with the exact same web template ... what are the odds?

what does that mean in terms of numbers ... as in, how many web templates are there to choose from and is it a one in a zillion chance that he would choose that particular one?

is it a template that is pretty standard or was it modified specifically for that gore site?

is it possible that he visited that site and lifted the template?

are you saying that you personally have seen videos online of LM being involved in those activities you quoted?

I never quoted any specific activities Prima... ;-)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

I never quoted any specific activities Prima... ;-)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

Originally Posted by jeanne
If you are talking about the poop-eating, Hastings, that is well documented in his online ramblings.

Well, I guess you were fortunate enough to come across the written documentation of this and did not have to view the multimedia documentation...

I meant that nasty one up there ^^ lol

what does that mean in terms of numbers ... as in, how many web templates are there to choose from and is it a one in a zillion chance that he would choose that particular one?

is it a template that is pretty standard or was it modified specifically for that gore site?

There are a plethora of templates that one can choose from with new templates being created every hour... For example as Tumblr is the hot new kid on the block, there is a major uptick in the number of Tumblr templates being created daily... A good reference point might be Ye Olde MySpace which at its peak had an infinite number of the gaudiest, yuckiest templates one could use to "personalize" his or her MySpace page...

im figuring that out right now lol

Originally Posted by jeanne
If you are talking about the poop-eating, Hastings, that is well documented in his online ramblings.

I meant that nasty one up there ^^ lol

Prima, I apologize for the vague reply-- I thought you had determined my answer (which you accurately put together in the quoted area) before you posted that question...
There are things, many, many things about this case that I've seen which I wish I could wipe from my memory...

Prima, I apologize for the vague reply-- I thought you had determined my answer (which you accurately put together in the quoted area) before you posted that question...
There are things, many, many things about this case that I've seen which I wish I could wipe from my memory...

ah lol i just wanted clarification because i can sometimes read wrong what people are saying....when in doubt, ask! :)

Domain Name: ROMEOSALTALAW.COM
Registrar: TUCOWS.COM CO.
Whois Server: whois.tucows.com
Referral URL: http://domainhelp.opensrs.net
Name Server: NS1.MDNSSERVICE.COM
Name Server: NS2.MDNSSERVICE.COM
Name Server: NS3.MDNSSERVICE.COM
Updated Date: 18-nov-2011
Creation Date: 16-dec-2010
Expiration Date: 16-dec-2012

just wanted to get that info out there....hope its ok to post?

im not sure if him not having that domain name for longer means anything.....he may not rely on web presence to obtain clients....probably word of mouth due to him being in practice so long.....

the firm (not a law firm) i worked for didnt have a web presence for a long time and when it was made, it was very "home made" looking lol...and we were busy busy busy.....most clients were referrals, word of mouth, etc....

just a thought, no evidence to support this, but it is a very interesting subject to sleuth.. maybe he worked as part of another firm and finally decided to go it alone? its definately questionable, and should be looked into

Ok. Here is my WordPress test blog lol

the 2nd option for a basic template is the one i chose and it seems to be the one that was used by LM and bestgore...

you can then change backgrounds from there.....and add additional links and all that....w/ the layout remaining the same....

http://wsprimafacie.wordpress.com/

It's 8:30 and I have to log off. In 30 minutes a vigil will be taking place in Montreal remembering Jun Lin the victim of this horrific crime.

I'm sending my thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. I can't attend the vigil but will be with them in spirit.

RIP Jun Lin

candle-animation.gif

RIP Lin Jun

...there with you in spirit from Baltimore MD

the 2nd option for a basic template is the one i chose and it seems to be the one that was used by LM and bestgore...

you can then change backgrounds from there.....and add additional links and all that....w/ the layout remaining the same....

Man, in the time it took me to mow the lawn, you made yourself a wordpress site. I'm impressed!

ok Mr. salta is becoming very questionable after some sleuthing.. im tempted to call him posing as a reporter..

edit: im really not sure what to make of him.. hes seems to be a money lender of some sorts aswell.. and he rents out appartments (which i guess isnt that weird.. to have rental properties..)

this has already been discussed, but both use WordPress.com for their blogs....one of the most if not the most common site for blogs.....
more than likely that is their most basic template - probably the default template when you sign up....and it probably could be found on numerous blogs that have nothing to do with each other....

im not seeing anything in this.......

merci for that info

What is up with the tree *advertiser censored* as your header photo? :floorlaugh:
Showing us an image of that naked, yet blooming tree without first warning us... All those branches just bulging out for all the world too see... Those just blooming flowers on the bulging branches... :floorlaugh:

Hope that made you laugh Prima et al...

i thought norwegian prisons would be the best local for the worst offenders. lol

http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1989083,00.html

or should i have said, most desired? lol

A few days ago I said I was taking a break, but this case a hold on me like no other before. *sigh*

I'm torn with regard to prison conditions. On the one hand I don't believe in vengeance when it comes to our justice system and think this type of prison is humane and simply serves as a holding place for those who can't abide by society's rules, the other part of me wants revenge. It's difficult to reconcile these opposing stances.

as Hastings has mentioned ... the options for website templates is extremely high. There are 100s of thousands of styles to chose from.

I find it too strange that those 2 match ... can you personally and honestly name 2 websites you know of that use the same template? ... I cannot

ok Mr. salta is becoming very questionable after some sleuthing.. im tempted to call him posing as a reporter..

DD_bwest might you expand on that thought? My interest is peaked

One note: Business Insider, like the Examiner are essentially glorified blogs which any of us could become "reporters" in about 12 hours (if that long).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties