ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is up with the tree *advertiser censored* as your header photo? :floorlaugh:
Showing us an image of that naked, yet blooming tree without first warning us... All those branches just bulging out for all the world too see... Those just blooming flowers on the bulging branches... :floorlaugh:

Hope that made you laugh Prima et al...

:floorlaugh: i didn't customize it....that's just the basic default....
but i got an email telling me to customize it....

now what to blog about? all that hard work mustn't go to waste! lol

as Hastings has mentioned ... the options for website templates is extremely high. There are 100s of thousands of styles to chose from.

I find it too strange that those 2 match ... can you personally and honestly name 2 websites you know of that use the same template? ... I cannot

i just made one. in seconds. it was the second option for basic template/layout designs. it matches theirs. it is simple and basic. from there you customize.

i question everything...and have to figure things out for myself lol
thus me creating a blog to test it out...

i still find absolutely nothing suspicious about it....

ETA....i dont know why there is a yellow ! in the title...i must have accidently clicked on something lol but im not !! at you lol

:floorlaugh: i didn't customize it....that's just the basic default....
but i got an email telling me to customize it....

now what to blog about? all that hard work mustn't go to waste! lol

Honestly, I'd use it as a repository which you could make each post list a single claim that we've verified to be directly from the mind of Magnotta. I think that once you've pulled all the claims we've verified (from being the lover of KH to MJ and all the rest) it would be very telling...

Ok. Here is my WordPress test blog lol

the 2nd option for a basic template is the one i chose and it seems to be the one that was used by LM and bestgore...

you can then change backgrounds from there.....and add additional links and all that....w/ the layout remaining the same....

http://wsprimafacie.wordpress.com/

thank you - above & beyond!

so now, my next question & I apologize for my ignorance but I refuse to go to either the gore site or LM's site

what background do each of them have? I'm assuming the chess background comes with the basic layout ...

eta: when I say each of them, i mean the gore site & LM

ok Mr. salta is becoming very questionable after some sleuthing.. im tempted to call him posing as a reporter..

edit: im really not sure what to make of him.. hes seems to be a money lender of some sorts aswell.. and he rents out appartments (which i guess isnt that weird.. to have rental properties..)

and the phone number he uses shows up in searches starting in summer 2009, linking to his law firm, a couple ads here n there.. then most start showing up after the website and around that time..

thank you - above & beyond!

so now, my next question & I apologize for my ignorance but I refuse to go to either the gore site or LM's site

what background do each of them have? I'm assuming the chess background comes with the basic layout ...

they do not have the same backgrounds. they only have the same basic template layout that is offered when you sign up. from there you customize it with backgrounds, banners, font colors, etc....

DD_bwest might you expand on that thought? My interest is peaked

One note: Business Insider, like the Examiner are essentially glorified blogs which any of us could become "reporters" in about 12 hours (if that long).

I have a feeling that Prima Facie will now become a "reporter" in half that time, just for s**ts and giggles.

Domain Name: ROMEOSALTALAW.COM
Registrar: TUCOWS.COM CO.
Whois Server: whois.tucows.com
Referral URL: http://domainhelp.opensrs.net
Name Server: NS1.MDNSSERVICE.COM
Name Server: NS2.MDNSSERVICE.COM
Name Server: NS3.MDNSSERVICE.COM
Updated Date: 18-nov-2011
Creation Date: 16-dec-2010
Expiration Date: 16-dec-2012

just wanted to get that info out there....hope its ok to post?

im not sure if him not having that domain name for longer means anything.....he may not rely on web presence to obtain clients....probably word of mouth due to him being in practice so long.....

the firm (not a law firm) i worked for didnt have a web presence for a long time and when it was made, it was very "home made" looking lol...and we were busy busy busy.....most clients were referrals, word of mouth, etc....

Sure to all of the above, prima ... but it's a strange coinkydink that bears noting in the scheme of things.

ok, so im not confused....because i was in the sun a lot today and i very easily could have a fried brain lol

are we discussing the validity of the attorney in the article? yall think he is hinky?

ok Mr. salta is becoming very questionable after some sleuthing.. im tempted to call him posing as a reporter..

edit: im really not sure what to make of him.. hes seems to be a money lender of some sorts aswell.. and he rents out appartments (which i guess isnt that weird.. to have rental properties..)

lol ... are you saying he's a shylock? and a slumlord?:what:

both the reporters on the story have Masters Degrees in Journalism ... and the Lawyer has been a member of the Bar since 1981
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-bizarre-backstory-of-the-alleged-canadian-psycho-2012-6

Thanks Apple for the continued wonderful bushels of info...

If the bios are accurate, I will note that: Michael Kelly is a graduate of one of the best journalism programs in the States. Robert Johnson admirably served his country and his reason for perusing journalism is compassionate & notable.

That being said, the ability to publish one's byline under the Business Insider or Examiner banner is a quick and simple process which does not include a background check of credentials.

Thanks Apple for the continued wonderful bushels of info...

If the bios are accurate, I will note that: Michael Kelly is a graduate of one of the best journalism programs in the States. Robert Johnson admirably served his country and his reason for perusing journalism is compassionate & notable.

cheers ... sound like 2 kick butt journalists to me

cheers ... sound like 2 kick butt journalists to me

Potentially...

I edited my prior reply to include "That being said, the ability to publish one's byline under the Business Insider or Examiner banner is a quick and simple process which does not include a background check of credentials."

This statement is to in no way reflect on the validity of either Mr Kelly or Mr Johnson, rather something important for all of us to understand about such publications.

ok, so im not confused....because i was in the sun a lot today and i very easily could have a fried brain lol

are we discussing the validity of the attorney in the article? yall think he is hinky?
I've always believed he's hinky but I promised to keep an open mind. He becomes hinkier (is that a word?) by the day.

I've always believed he's hinky but I promised to keep an open mind. He becomes hinkier (is that a word?) by the day.

Don't know what it says about me (or why I am actually sharing this tidbit) but when reading the posts with that word that starts with an H and ends with a Y, I read a K instead of the H and my mind things I've stumbled on "Websleuths After Dark"...

well open mind is good....ive gone back and forth on issues many times....everytime someone posts something it challenges my own thoughts and makes me think outside the box....

i think he is legit; however, i would not be surprised if he is indeed hinky...never know w/ this crazy case....

and sure, hinkier works....for me lol

:floorlaugh: seriously...it was super easy...w/ all this talk i HAD to try it out and figure this one out lol
I'm sure it is, and I would have a Create-a-Blog-Off with you but I've just learned that tumblr may be the way for me to go. Hastings? Por quoi tumblr?

And I'm dead tired. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members