ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "raw" video the police has is only 15 minutes long (the online version is 10:45).

I expected the raw video to be much longer.

The article is in French but the summary is that Commandant Ian Lafrenière briefed that they recovered Magnotta's computer (they won't say where) and were able to recover the files he erased. The raw video was one of them. According to what the reporters were told, there's no music and you can dear the ambient sounds.

They were able to recover other files too but gave no details.

Magnotta's extradition should be imminent and some members of the Montreal Police Forces are getting ready to go interrogate Magnotta in Germany. If circumstances permit, they'll bring Magnotta back with them.

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2012/06/14/version-allongee

Curious what the other files are. I hope that if they recovered anything that could lead to additional charges, he is charged.

I also hope that they have their warrants all lined up. Properly. I do NOT want what happened with Michael Rafferty's computer/warrants to happen here.

The "raw" video the police has is only 15 minutes long (the online version is 10:45).

The article is in French but the summary is that Commandant Ian Lafrenière briefed that they recovered Magnotta's computer (they won't say where) and were able to recover the files he erased. The raw video was one of them. According to what the reporters were told, there's no music and you can dear the ambient sounds.

Well this is the first bit of real news that's come out in a while. I somehow get the feeling the only parts that were cut were either deemed "too boring" to include or clearly showed his face. I think unfortunately that tape showed us everything sensational that he wanted us to see.

GRAPHIC BELOW, CAUTION:

Maybe I'm thinking too much like a gay fellow here but here it goes. Do you actually see his penis in the tape? I ask only because the *advertiser censored* of his I stumbled on shows a distinct, very thin, identifiable penis. Also, if he ejaculates during th video that's DNA and then some. Really not trying to be crude. Thanks.

:waitasec: Wondering what the priorities on this board are. Kittens, puppies, or the murder of Jun Lin.

Speaking only for myself, I don't have a problem with them both being priorities. Animals, like babies and children, are completely defenseless innocents. Any person who can murder them is worthy of significant contempt for that reason, at least as much as someone who can murder an adult human. I understand that people can disagree about this, but that's my opinion. Not to mention, there's obviously a progressive link between those who harm animals and those who ultimately harm humans that was completely dismissed in this case, even though many people devoted much time and attention to it. If they had been taken seriously, this may never have happened. Also jmo.

:waitasec: Wondering what the priorities on this board are. Kittens, or the murder of Jun Lin?

Jun Lin above all, but the puppy in this case is a mystery that could lead to either A. info on how these two knew each other B. events leading up to the crime C. the possibility even of a 2nd perp. Very important question in my mind.

Well this is the first bit of real news that's come out in a while. I somehow get the feeling the only parts that were cut were either deemed "too boring" to include or clearly showed his face. I think unfortunately that tape showed us everything sensational that he wanted us to see.

GRAPHIC BELOW, CAUTION:

Maybe I'm thinking too much like a gay fellow here but here it goes. Do you actually see his penis in the tape? I ask only because the *advertiser censored* of his I stumbled on shows a distinct, very thin, identifiable penis. Also, if he ejaculates during th video that's DNA and then some. Really not trying to be crude. Thanks.

The perps privates (keeping it clean for the kiddies per the mods) are not visible and there is no "culimination" obviously depicted. However, I mentioned before, I was surprised at how authentic the act appeared to be.

I have noticed, over all the threads, that people keep wondering why nobody has come forward.

How do we know nobody has come forward? Because they haven't gone to the media? Good on them for not going to the media. I have said it before, but that serves absolutely no purpose other than a few minutes of attention. I will assume many people have gone to LE, and stayed away from the media. Anything they come forward with, if useful, will come out at the trial. Going to the media can only hinder the investigation, not help.

LE is not going to reveal every witness and every bit of evidence before the trial. Not every witness is going to want to speak to the media and draw attention to themselves.

They have witnesses. People have come forward. We just don't know it... yet.

GRAPHIC BELOW, CAUTION:

In the version that was released; no. There is no penis or ejaculation. Everything shown is a simulated sex act (except the sodomy with the bottle).

Edit: HastingsChi just informed me that 'Little Luka' does appear in the video; though I dont recall it at this moment.

They were able to recover other files too but gave no details.

Magnotta's extradition should be imminent and some members of the Montreal Police Forces are getting ready to go interrogate Magnotta in Germany. If circumstances permit, they'll bring Magnotta back with them.

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2012/06/14/version-allongee

I cannot find the link right now but I have read the raw tape was 1 hour in length.

In the version that was released; no. There is no penis or ejaculation. Everything shown is a simulated sex act (except the sodomy with the bottle).

Actually Little Luka DOES appear in the video

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

Does he? I must have blacked that out! I did not see him! (just edited my post to reflect your information, I will have to go to my frames... but I really dont want to and will take your word for it!)

LE is not going to reveal every witness and every bit of evidence before the trial. Not every witness is going to want to speak to the media and draw attention to themselves.

You're right and I definitely had that thought in the back of my mind. I guess I assume the media has their hand in everything and this stuff would come out... and it may, sooner or later, I forget how new this case is.

Speaking only for myself, I don't have a problem with them both being priorities. Animals, like babies and children, are completely defenseless innocents. Any person who can murder them is worthy of significant contempt for that reason, at least as much as someone who can murder an adult human. I understand that people can disagree about this, but that's my opinion. Not to mention, there's obviously a progressive link between those who harm animals and those who ultimately harm humans that was completely dismissed in this case, even though many people devoted much time and attention to it. If they had been taken seriously, this may never have happened. Also jmo.
I don't think any right-minded person would disagree with you about the progressive link, including LE. There are many MSM articles from around the globe about how they tried to nail LRM for crimes against animals, and why they weren't able to.

I'm just confused about the current, persistent focus on kittens instead of the murder of Jun Lin.

Jun Lin above all, but the puppy in this case is a mystery that could lead to either A. info on how these two knew each other B. events leading up to the crime C. the possibility even of a 2nd perp. Very important question in my mind.
Thank you.

Does he? I must have blacked that out! I did not see him! (just edited my post to reflect your information, I will have to go to my frames... but I really dont want to and will take your word for it!)

Yes because of the context, unfortunately I'll never forget that image

Based on what I've seen from his pathetic *advertiser censored* career I would say that insanity inducing penis envy would be a definite avenue of defense for the accused. :floorlaugh:

:waitasec: Wondering what the priorities on this board are. Kittens, or the murder of Jun Lin?

For me, both. I'm in the Animal Rescue business and our cats/dogs are as important to me as humans. If anyone were to lay a hand on any animal in my care, or that I see, I don't guarantee a peaceful outcome.

They're totally defenseless and the way we repay them for having allowed us to domesticate them and change civilization is unforgivable. That applies especially to horses (who allowed us to start commerce with other villages), dogs (who protected us from predators), and cats (who protected our granaries and other food supplies). There's a sacred, karmic pact there.

Jun Lin is my brother and I'm responsible for him but he was capable of making choices those kittens were never able to make.

We can care for both no? Our brothers and sisters and the animals who walk with us through life...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member