ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainstream media were not allowed in the arrival area. I suspect that particular camera man was LE to document moment by moment so there would be no claims by LRM that he was mis-handled in any way.

JMO

LE in cargo shorts? lol that guy is dressed like a stereotypical MSM camera man.. and i think i remember duing the little press conference him saying something about video coming shortly.. off to go look for video/transcripts

He is probably smirking like an idiot. I say, who cares?! He is back to face justice. Why give him the attention he craves? :woohoo:

I understand your feelings but for some reason I still want to see his ugly mug - maybe b/c it makes it real - that he will be facing justice here.

That's not brilliant writing , its very poor writing. He doesn't understand alot of the words he uses, (eg, telekinesis doesn't mean what he thinks it means), he can't spell alot of the others, ("ludacris", lol), he has no concept of sentence structure or basic grammar and he badly abuses the caps lock. Its the writing of a stupid person trying to appear intelligent.

And his school tested his IQ as 65. He's no genius.
Today my first day posting! Unclear rules etc. Not doing WHAT he is saying or claiming! I just went (kinda tired!) and cut and paste a paragraph - did not really read actually. All the stuff , (probably all LIES) but our disucssuion is writing. This is good writing! Again do not go for content (come on we all know, by this point, he is a pathological liar) just do word choice etc!
Pages http://luka-magnotta.com/?page_id=37 again only writing this is good writing!

<modsnip>.

I just cut and paste one thing

So according to the police press conference, one of their first priorities is asking him where the head is. His German lawyer at his hearing told him to say nothing until he's consulted with a Canadian lawyer. Will he cooperate? He has to be in court tomorrow for the arraingment. They have to figure out a plea. I'd think that's all him and his lawyer have time for tonight?

Is he required to enter a plea tomorrow?

So according to the police press conference, one of their first priorities is asking him where the head is. His German lawyer at his hearing told him to say nothing until he's consulted with a Canadian lawyer. Will he cooperate? He has to be in court tomorrow for the arraingment. They have to figure out a plea. I'd think that's all him and his lawyer have time for tonight?

Doubtful he'll cooperate beyond talking in circles about the imaginary former manager who is clearly framing THE Luka Rocco Magnotta for heinous crimes someone as "devastatingly beautiful" as him could never imagine doing.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

Today my first day posting! Unclear rules etc. Not doing WHAT he is saying or claiming! I just went (kinda tired!) and cut and paste a paragraph - did not really read actually. All the stuff , (probably all LIES) but our disucssuion is writing. This is good writing! Again do not go for content (come on we all know, by this point, he is a pathological liar) just do word choice etc!
Pages http://luka-magnotta.com/?page_id=37 again only writing this is good writing!

<modsnip>

I just cut and paste one thing
Again new to site -- what I am trying to say is the piece above is not something cut and pasting. It is a person sitting down typing thoughts feellings etc (LIES !) but the writing style is what so blew me away. Stumbled on this site in the first 12 hours of the ordeal!

Is he required to enter a plea tomorrow?

Normally you do. He must be given due process where a lawyer will explain what's going to happen. That's why trying to interrogate him tonight about the actual case may be a waste. In any case any accused is in, you should lawyer up first before answering questions.

Camera in the Last Police Mini Van

Extradition complete: Magnotta lands near Montreal
A convoy of police vans leaves Mirabel airport carrying Luka Rocco Magnotta on Monday;June 18;2012 in Mirabel;Quebec. Magnotta;the lone suspect in a brutal Montreal killing that made headlines around the world;is back home to face justice on Canadian soil.
Photo Credit: Paul Chiasson, CP Photo
magnotta-02827339.jpg

http://www.globalnews.ca/extradition+complete+magnotta+lands+near+montreal/6442663247/story.html

Doubtful he'll cooperate beyond talking in circles about the imaginary former manager who is clearly framing THE Luka Rocco Magnotta for heinous crimes someone as "devastatingly beautiful" as him could never imagine doing.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II
OK guys, what ya think is he gonna plead guilty or not?

That's me being a bit of a smartypants. I changed 'Registered' to 'Eradicated' for fun. Was a bit sleepy at the time.
:seeya:
Funny when I saw it i thought (I am new) humm what date was this posted (14 seconds ago) eradicated means.......................ahh crap I am confused !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back to Montreal Mr. Magnotta. The weather's nice and we're happy to have you in our grubby little hands. Justice awaits; I think you'll find the days of lawyers saying "you aren't so bad" and "seem normal" are quite over. Good job LE, now let's put him away for a long long time.

Disagree the brillant writing stuff is here
http://luka-magnotta.com/?page_id=37

and its not like "researchable" stuff, it is writing , and it is very very good writing! I stumbled across it at the beginning and was blown away. Then, as time passed and I read a lot of his other stuff horrible writing..........

But on this place (site above) his word choices etc are indicative of a very, very bright person.
Some brain game thing tested him he came in at 162 (genius) . Scary huh!

Not sure how accurate that is, but what I saw!!!!!!!!!!!!

this was all ripped apart in the early threads of this case

if you look closely enough, you can see precisely where his writing left off and the plagarism began and sometimes he throws a few sentences or paragraphs of his own into the mix ... just to confuse us mere mortals :wink:

if you read through the other threads, you will see this has been discussed in finite detail and he has been exposed as the fraud that he really is

he cannot write and he I'd bet money that if his i.q. is tested, it will be below normal or average

Funny when I saw it i thought (I am new) humm what date was this posted (14 seconds ago) eradicated means.......................ahh crap I am confused !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about the confusion. That's just me being silly :)
If I was truly eradicated, it would say 'banned' (or 'on time out' if it was temporary)

Again new to site -- what I am trying to say is the piece above is not something cut and pasting. It is a person sitting down typing thoughts feellings etc (LIES !) but the writing style is what so blew me away. Stumbled on this site in the first 12 hours of the ordeal!

What blew you away about it? This is a 29 year old man we're talking about, not a child. There's nothing extraordinary in his word choice or his writing for a man of his age.

That's certainly not the writing of a genius with an IQ of 162.

he writes like a high school drop out. He uses long run on sentences, and only used 2 coma's in the entire paragraph. Plus he misspelled numerous words. he was probably high on either coke or speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva