ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CARIIS... you've posted this same comment about the writing like 10 times and now you're talking to yourself about it. Seems odd to me.
I was (or so I think!) responding to Scientific response regarding inteligence . But it be "attached" to the wrong replies today first day blogging and trying to figure out ! # 1492 but seems like they come out like delayed? What am I doing wrong>

As to the question of his writing. I checked early on within the first few days of this breaking. His essay on How to Disappear and on necrophilia were plagiarized.

Whoever put that stuff online is bright!

Sorry, Cariis, I'm just not seeing it. I see some 50 cent words, but they are often misspelled and improperly used and there is an appalling lack of punctuation.

Combined with the fact that LM copied and pasted many of "his" online postings from the writings of others, I just can't see a brilliant mind at work when I read that stuff.

JMO :)

He looked sedated. Seemed slightly wobbly, looked like he couldn't keep his eyes open.
Also, at some points, it looked like he was trying not to smile. But who can blame him? He FINALLY got his time on the runway. Work it! :skip:

Thanks for the link. What I see when I watch this is a very smug, conceited and arrogant individual. One who doesn't give a hoot about his actions but someone who seemed to be expecting that there would have been hundreds of cameras, etc. No moment of glory for his return and that is a good thing. Another thing I noticed was the two Montreal police and their faces as they look him in the face on their arrival for detention. I am sure they are wondering, how (since his stature is small and weak looking and also why? Hopefully we will get an explanation from LM but I won't hold my breath that it will be truthful.

Good stuff ! Have you seen the writing here:
http://luka-magnotta.com/?page_id=37

The two most interesting pieces for me are 1. his link to an article on mind control and other army experiments and 2. his old blog on necrophilia still accessible a link at the Encyclopedia Dramatica site, first page. There is a tale by LM about two dead men he fell in love with when he was young. He would have like to have brought the corpse home and watched DVDs with it etc. Seems possibly genuine I mean it is by him and he is not lying (possibly).

This is attached to what is certainly not by LM a bizarre defense of necrophilia from a philosophical point of view citing philosophers like Hume and Reid but also Derek Parfit's philosophy of Identity. Parfit is still living (I think). What is strangely arresting to me, among the few here who are interested in L.M.'s possible links to other crimes, is the following:

<modsnip>

Here is the strange synchronicity: Mariam Makhniashvili's father Vakhtang published at least one paper on Parfit's theory of identity. Now we have LM finding an article that defends necrophilia using Parfit (poor Parfit) and linking to him putting it together with his own reminiscences. (And we have already another case where he links to an article about organized crime and a building where the girl's backpack was found). LM and two strange, to me very strange, synchronicities in choice of articles (assuming it is just one person doing all this posting which I somewhat doubt).

by the way I think Scientific's analysis of his intelligence is very good. I do think we can forget the idea that he is low IQ.

I don't get the vibe he is sedated at all and I think they'd be very careful with such a thing; they probably want to get him into questioning right away and need him in tip top shape. Keep in mind, he probably didn't get up that entire flight and has been forced to sit to and from the airplane... if he's wobbly that's normal, I think any of us would be! Plus who knows what he's eating - they don't serve human on the plane.

What I did see was a smug son of a ***** who is really trying to milk the whole Basic Instinct, cool as a cucumber murderer mentality. "Big deal man, I killed people? You don't have proof Mr. Investigator" - nonsense. Hollywood crap.

He' a mutant to end all mutants this guy and my skin crawls just knowing he's back in my beautiful province but all for the best I guess. Let our justice system make me proud; I'm certainly proud of our boys in blue. The head investigator seems to be a sincere, well rounded man who has made a deep emotional investment in this case and the victim + victim's family; hope I'm right on this anyway.

I don't think he is drugged or he would have had difficulty getting into the back of the van. As a matter of fact he went in no problem and before the officer was going to help him lower his head. Just before getting in the police says to the other, are three of you getting in the back? Affirmative is given.

Thanks for the link. What I see when I watch this is a very smug, conceited and arrogant individual. One who doesn't give a hoot about his actions but someone who seemed to be expecting that there would have been hundreds of cameras, etc. No moment of glory for his return and that is a good thing. Another thing I noticed was the two Montreal police and their faces as they look him in the face on their arrival for detention. I am sure they are wondering, how (since his stature is small and weak looking and also why? Hopefully we will get an explanation from LM but I won't hold my breath that it will be truthful.

Actually, I don't see that myself. I see someone obviously sedated, and at times on the verge of tears.I think we all WANT to see him as smug...I think I am seeing someone who has realized he is clearly out of his league and now has to face the music.

While I do think he was sedated, I don't think it was any sort of big-time sedation. Perhaps he panicked on the plane? Or was given a sleeping pill so he would sleep on the way over and was a bit groggy waking up upon landing.
I definitely see arrogance... but a slightly sleepy, wobbly arrogance. Nothing major, though. :moo:

And that green... what an awful colour. Really doesn't go well with his skin tone. Such a horrible choice for his runway debut. :woohoo:

I think we all WANT to see him as smug...

I don't. It makes me absolutely sick. I'm praying to see some humanity. I think we WANT to see that so we can go to bed at night with a bit of hope for humanity. JMO.

jsut saw the close up footage.. he looks drugged..

not familiar with german law.. would he have been permitted to see a doctor? could they have prescribed him anything?

ive already theorized that he has high levels of anxiety, he could have been begging for something.. maybe clonazepam? something along those lines

Actually, I don't see that myself. I see someone obviously sedated, and at times on the verge of tears.I think we all WANT to see him as smug...I think I am seeing someone who has realized he is clearly out of his league and now has to face the music.

I continue not to see it as well. I do see maybe a brief ambivalent flicker of some attitude that I can't really identify, although I could guess. But mostly just mechanical motions of a person who appears to be slightly medicated. I don't see smug, I don't see distraught. I guess I see neutrally resigned.

If he get's air sick he could have been given some gravol which probably made him sleep most of the flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME