ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugghh!!!! Just watched it again, and my VERY FIRST thought about this animal, which was shocking to see an animal appear in the video, was, and still is, that this is a pitbull puppy mixed with some other breed. I believe the little dog is probably about 4 months old, which is close to how long LM had been in that particular apartment.

GRAPHIC WARNING.....

I sadly believe the dog had been fed nothing but raw meat, and it had been denied food, i.e. starved, for a period of time leading up to the filming of this disgusting act. I do not believe a normal puppy would do what this one did. A starved and trained puppy would. After watching the video again, I do NOT believe LM was a cannibal. He definitely carved out a piece of flesh from the hip of this poor soul with a fork and a rather dull knife, but I do NOT believe HE consumed it. If you watch the shadows on the video at this point, he immediately moves behind him to get the puppy. I just want to add, that if LM wanted this video to be shocking, he succeeded, but at this point in time, after watching his miserable and horrible attempt for attention for a second time, I am more disgusted than shocked. Here is a picture that is the closest I can find of the animal in the video. There are several puppies in the link but I believe the animal in the video is closest to one of the black and white ones in the link.

BBM
"Montreal investigators say they also have evidence of cannibalism, "as gross and as graphic as it could be," Lafrenière said. "Yes, it was seen on the video."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/06/05/magnotta-germany-judge-berlin.html

From your link: "Montreal police investigators also said that the right foot, right leg and the head of Jun Lin, 33, are still missing."

Read more: http://www.canada.com/news/Luka+Roc...t+with+video/6731586/story.html#ixzz1wz3GDzLV

If the right foot, right leg and head are still missing from Jun Lin, how could there be another hand connected to Eric Newman murder ... unless there is another victim?

From your link: "Montreal police investigators also said that the right foot, right leg and the head of Jun Lin, 33, are still missing."

Read more: http://www.canada.com/news/Luka+Roc...t+with+video/6731586/story.html#ixzz1wz3GDzLV

If the right foot, right leg and head are still missing from Jun Lin, how could there be another hand connected to Eric Newman murder ... unless there is another victim?

It's been reported various ways otto ... don't know which one is correct at this point. I think it's getting messed up by LE as the story gets retold.

BBM
"Montreal investigators say they also have evidence of cannibalism, "as gross and as graphic as it could be," Lafrenière said. "Yes, it was seen on the video."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/06/05/magnotta-germany-judge-berlin.html

I hope this means they have the unedited version, because the version that the public saw did NOT contain proof of cannibalism. It was disgusting on all sort of levels, but there is no PROOF of cannibalism. When I FIRST saw the video, in a very raw and hyper-emotional state, I watched in horror as the fork and rather dull knife were used, and when he finally managed to remove a chunk of flesh and "fork" it, the video was edited so that the viewer NEVER saw what happened to it. That editing struck me then, and it strikes me now, as odd. The actual murder and any actual act of cannibalism are NOT seen on the video. They are inferred by the editing of the video. I really hope LE has the original video because I will nut up if this case isn't prosecuted to it's fullest potential!

I need to get some sleep. Just watching criminal minds on tv and this episode the killer well their description of the killer's personality is exactly what has been said about Luka!

I hope this means they have the unedited version, because the version that the public saw did NOT contain proof of cannibalism. It was disgusting on all sort of levels, but there is no PROOF of cannibalism. When I FIRST saw the video, in a very raw and hyper-emotional state, I watched in horror as the fork and rather dull knife were used, and when he finally managed to remove a chunk of flesh and "fork" it, the video was edited so that the viewer NEVER saw what happened to it. That editing struck me then, and it strikes me now, as odd. The actual murder and any actual act of cannibalism are NOT seen on the video. They are inferred by the editing of the video. I really hope LE has the original video because I will nut up if this case isn't prosecuted to it's fullest potential!

I feel they probably do. This guy would never just delete the footage after making his edit. He's too vain. He kept it, so it's definitely somewhere. Wherever his hard drive is.

It's my understanding that investigators have the unedited version of the tape. It's possible that they recovered Eric's laptop either in his apartment (not likely), or in the French hotel that they raided where he had left things behind. It wasn't clear to me whether he had checked out of the French hotel or whether he had simply gone out for a while. In any case, they just missed him there ... but caught up with him in Berlin.

It looks like a Bearded Collie puppy.

Bingo Nike!!! You got it!!! I believe the dog in the video is a Bearded Collie Puppy, and I WANT TO KNOW WHERE IT IS!!!! OMG, I am so angry again!!!! I found a picture that looks a LOT like the puppy IMHO.

Attachments

• bearded_collie_pups.jpg
    bearded_collie_pups.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 36
This is my first post. While I haven't watched the video footage of the murder, I have read various comments online in reaction to it. One thing that's been mentioned is that there is that a female sneeze can be heard in the audio track. This is interesting because it has also been mentioned elsewhere (here?) that a woman's laughter can be heard in one of the cat killing videos. ...Does the video camera seem stationary or does it appear that someone is helping Luka by filming the murder(s)? I don't want to have to watch these videos to find out.

It's my understanding that investigators have the unedited version of the tape. It's possible that they recovered Eric's laptop either in his apartment (not likely), or in the French hotel that they raided where he had left things behind. It wasn't clear to me whether he had checked out of the French hotel or whether he had simply gone out for a while. In any case, they just missed him there ... but caught up with him in Berlin.

Is it possible he emailed the tapes to himself so he could access them from any computer and the cops have obtained them from there? I email myself copies of Resumes etc all the time so I don't have to store stuff on USB keys.

Anybody that saved it to their computer should delete it right now. It is truly sad to know some people are actually holding on to it to watch again. Get yourself some help, Pal.

Let's help Jun Lin Rest in Peace.

This is my first post. While I haven't watched the video footage of the murder, I have read various comments online in reaction to it. One thing that's been mentioned is that there is that a female sneeze can be heard in the audio track. This is interesting because it has also been mentioned elsewhere (here?) that a woman's laughter can be heard in one of the cat killing videos. ...Does the video camera seem stationary or does it appear that someone is helping Luka by filming the murder(s)? I don't want to have to watch these videos to find out.

Good question. I question who is behind the camera for the plethora of pictures that have been taken of LM for the last several years. Here is what I hear on the video: At 06:19 when the necrophilia assault starts, you can hear the yelp of the puppy. Did he maniuplate the sound on this? At 09:09, while the puppy is "busy" with the body, there are two sneezes, but I believe they are the sneezes of LM. He was the only one present when this thing happened IMHO.

I heard no sneezing in the video. I ran it through several times when I was looking for the audio of the dog yap. It's stationary for most of it. At one point he picks it up and is scanning over the body to show up close what he's done. I'll skim through it again, but I really don't recall any other noises or indications that someone else was there.

ETA: Okay, I did hear it. I don't know how I missed it the first time. Thanks for the time stamp info, Reannan. There are two sneezes, but they don't sound female to me. I'll add the audio in a minute.

I heard no sneezing in the video. I ran it through several times when I was looking for the audio of the dog yap. It's stationary for most of it. At one point he picks it up and is scanning over the body to show up close what he's done. I'll skim through it again, but I really don't recall any other noises or indications that someone else was there.

right at 9:09 you can hear 2 sneazes

One last thing before I go to bed.... what are the thoughts about us getting a forum for this case? I know a lot of people want to catelogue what we know about the alias's of LM, his online postings from his many blogs, his photo-shopped pictuires, etc. If we had a forum we could start this process? This case will be a landmark case for LE, for Psychologist, for Profilers, for anyone interested in what makes a human, human. This casen also has a heavy internet component to it. I think it would be awesome if WS's was sort of the repository of organized information on this creeper. MOO... time for bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95