ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know the rules for internet and news papers for inmates in canada? i wonder how much they will know about him..

either way hes going to be snapped like the twig he is.. if hes not killed, i would guess suicide within the first year of his sentence

He will be kept segregated. The Gen Pop will never get near him.

Good Morning everyone! What a great feeling to know LM is in jail today! I am still pretty sure the HLL Youtube is his, and I believe the other account that is definitely his is the Darklillyangel account. HLL "Subscribed" to the DLA account, and the only video's 'liked' by DLA are about the Hollywood murder, with the exception of a video about "Most Evil Children In History" and one about some movie that I have thankfully never seen called "Cannibal Holocaust deleted Video graphic violence only for strong heart, not for children". Only the head and hands of Hervey Medellin were ever found. Is there some sort of abandoned 'school' or something associated with children close to where Mr. Medellin lived? It is LM's style to leave clues like that. Link to DarkLillyAngel's Youtube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkLillyAngel

Agree with you that any links to Mr. Medellin need to be explored in relation to Eric Newman. Just don't know where to start looking to try and establish the connection. I guess it would first have to be established that Eric was in the area at the time Mr. Medellin was murdered.

Yes exactly, there is something off about his expression and it could be very well he has had some sort of psychotic break or nervous breakdown or something, something just isnt right, granted he was just nabbed by the cops but its something a little more than that going on with the way he looks, something deeper there.

I dont use the word evil much but it would seem appropriate maybe here.

Chilling indeed.

What I see is barely suppressed rage. And from accounts he has a short fuse and used to pick fights on the street? I would say he is bubbling up with rage in that picture.

I sincerely hope someone from the German police went back and confiscated computer 25 at the Internet cafe. I suspect the authorities can learn a great deal from the browsing history, account/passwords, etc.

So far I have been less than impressed by the foreign (to me) forensics - throwing out the furniture, leaving the fridge in the apartment, leaving that Internet cafe computer.

I sincerely hope someone from the German police went back and confiscated computer 25 at the Internet cafe. I suspect the authorities can learn a great deal from the browsing history, account/passwords, etc.

So far I have been less than impressed by the foreign (to me) forensics - throwing out the furniture, leaving the fridge in the apartment, leaving that Internet cafe computer.

I'm no techie. Far from being an Information Technology expert but why would one need to take the computer? Can't his online surfing be done with other tools?

Also, we have proof he was at computer station #25 and we have an eyewitness. We have him in the surveillance video being taken away by LE. We have his admission of who he is and he was fingerprinted for identification.

I'm not so sure the computer itself would reveal anymore than LE already would have on him. Like cellpone pings,wouldn't computer tracking be done in a similar way? The actual cellphone (as an example) is not always needed. As long as they can connect the suspect cellphone to the pings, I would think it would be more than enough evidence.

JMO from little knowledge I know of the topic. Thoughts?

I'm no techie. Far from being an Information Technology expert but why would one need to take the computer? Can't his online surfing be done with other tools?

Also, we have proof he was at computer station #25 and we have an eyewitness. We have him in the surveillance video being taken away by LE. We have his admission of who he is and he was fingerprinted for identification.

I'm not so sure the computer itself would reveal anymore than LE already would have on him. Like cellpone pings,wouldn't computer tracking be done in a similar way? The actual cellphone (as an example) is not always needed. As long as they can connect the suspect cellphone to the pings, I would think it would be more than enough evidence.

JMO from little knowledge I know of the topic. Thoughts?

From the interviews done with the employee in Berlin who caught him, they already know which sites he was visiting...apparently the YouTube channel he was watching, BTW, was one of the French police, which rules out any activity from the trolls being discussed being Luka. I too, don't see the need in taking the computer.

BREAKING - BERLIN CAN ONLY HOLD HIM TIL MIDNIGHT:

NEWSTALK1010 ‏@newstalk1010

BREAKING: Berlin Police say Luka Magnotta is meeting with a German judge now in his prison cell ... meeting... http://fb.me/1Ul3Px7Le

Good Morning everyone! What a great feeling to know LM is in jail today! I am still pretty sure the HLL Youtube is his, and I believe the other account that is definitely his is the Darklillyangel account. HLL "Subscribed" to the DLA account, and the only video's 'liked' by DLA are about the Hollywood murder, with the exception of a video about "Most Evil Children In History" and one about some movie that I have thankfully never seen called "Cannibal Holocaust deleted Video graphic violence only for strong heart, not for children". Only the head and hands of Hervey Medellin were ever found. Is there some sort of abandoned 'school' or something associated with children close to where Mr. Medellin lived? It is LM's style to leave clues like that. Link to DarkLillyAngel's Youtube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkLillyAngel

I'm kinda torn. It's just odd that the DarkLillyAngel account history has 0 views on any stories related to Luka Magnotta. He's way too narcissistic to NOT watch his own videos. The two accounts (DarkLillyAngel and HollywoodLoveLetters) only watched one video in common. That video doesn't allow comments so I'm not sure how he would find a random account that has been looking at the Hollywood Sign murders and subscribe to it.. HollywoodLoveLetters subscribed to another person at the same time he subscribed to DarkLillyAngel.. It's someone with the account name "stefany187" They speak a foreign language in a few of their comments. The "stefany187" commented on HollywoodLoveLetters' first video 2 days ago..

Another reason I'm torn is that he must have made two accounts on the same day because I'm 80% convinced the account HLL is his.. It just seems odd he would create two to just browse. He didn't comment on one account with the 2nd account. (Although this is Luka, he's made 500 accounts ._.) I wonder if it's confirmed that he went to multiple internet cafes? HLL was used til the 3rd, which is around the time he left for Germany. The Anna Mansfield account was created/used only during a 1-2 hour period around the time he was arrested.

Something of interest.. stefany187 has a video in her history named "Daddy's Little Angel". The HLL account liked stefany187 first. Possibly checked her history to create the DarkLillyAngel account? DLA / DLA same initials is why it's interesting.. the problem is that the DLA account was made and only used on June 1st. HLL liked the stefany187 account 2 days ago.

I was watching an interview with the man who indetified Luka in Berlin. He said the YouTube channel he was looking at there was one of the French police. I think that rules out him being on any of these troll channels.

Of the two accounts I believe are Luka's, neither of them deal with the French police. He may have been watching a news article about the French police following him, or wasn't logged in at the time.

He liked one video that said Canada's legal system is corrupt.

Derek MacKinnon, LM's neighbor/landlord, has been interviewed by the Toronto Sun. He wonders if LM was influenced by a role he (Derek) played in a horror many years ago.

http://m.torontosun.com/2012/06/04/magnotta-inspired-by-slasher-flick

It's quite a famous horror flick and Derek was interviewed at length in 2010 at MonsterMania (possible horror convention) and he goes into elaborate detail about his character in "Terror Train", his only starring role and the one that is eerily similar to LM's actions.

http://jeffcramer.blogspot.com/2010/11/very-candid-conversation-with-derek.html

It a very long interview and worth reading. Also worth mentioning is that Derek MacKinnon seems like an incredible man. He's led an interesting life and seems like a good egg. I wish him well.

I'm not so sure how credible DK really is and am skeptical of his comments.

Here's why:
- His initial timeline as to when Magnotta talked to him about wanting to get into mainstream acting and subsequently invited him over to discuss further implied that the conversation occurred after the murder occurred. When i first viewed his comments I was suspect because given the smell of death that permeated Magnotta's apartment, there's no way he would have guests over.

- DK is a failed actor, a one hit wonder whose comments strike me as opportunistic. The apartment complex where the crime occurred is a cheap, unappealing abode. I doubt Magnotta actually had a discussion about how to be a successful actor with DK-- No one asks cousin Oliver from the Brady Bunch how to reach that pinnacle of success...

Not trying to sleuth a non-suspect, just attempting to raise some important aspects that directly relates to evidence and the timeline of events.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

Lets hope Canadian LE get there first! Yikes!! They can't just release the monster, can they??

Do we know when SPVM will give a PC? I checked their twitter earlier this morning but didn't see anything posted.

I'm kinda torn. It's just odd that the DarkLillyAngel account history has 0 views on any stories related to Luka Magnotta. He's way too narcissistic to NOT watch his own videos. The two accounts (DarkLillyAngel and HollywoodLoveLetters) only watched one video in common. That video doesn't allow comments so I'm not sure how he would find a random account that has been looking at the Hollywood Sign murders and subscribe to it.. HollywoodLoveLetters subscribed to another person at the same time he subscribed to DarkLillyAngel.. It's someone with the account name "stefany187" They speak a foreign language in a few of their comments. The "stefany187" commented on HollywoodLoveLetters' first video 2 days ago..

Another reason I'm torn is that he must have made two accounts on the same day because I'm 80% convinced the account HLL is his.. It just seems odd he would create two to just browse. He didn't comment on one account with the 2nd account. (Although this is Luka, he's made 500 accounts ._.) I wonder if it's confirmed that he went to multiple internet cafes? HLL was used til the 3rd, which is around the time he left for Germany. The Anna Mansfield account was created/used only during a 1-2 hour period around the time he was arrested.

Something of interest.. stefany187 has a video in her history named "Daddy's Little Angel". The HLL account liked stefany187 first. Possibly checked her history to create the DarkLillyAngel account? DLA / DLA same initials is why it's interesting.. the problem is that the DLA account was made and only used on June 1st. HLL liked the stefany187 account 2 days ago.

Of the two accounts I believe are Luka's, neither of them deal with the French police. He may have been watching a news article about the French police following him, or wasn't logged in at the time.

He liked one video that said Canada's legal system is corrupt.

Besides information coming out that lead me to believe none of the recent accounts were him, there is the timeline of events that make it unlikely. We now know he was travelling without a laptop, which actually makes sense. He was on the run; one would assume he would be travelling light. Also, during the times when the accounts were most active, he was spotted in a cafe with a well built man, he was knocking on doors asking to be included in a party, he was at a gay bar picking up someone to spend the night with, he was making his way to the bus station...do you see where I am going with this? While internet sleuths were glued to their computers being led on a merry chase by various sick trolls, Luka was busy trying to find places to hide and making contacts. It will be interesting to hear from other bus passengers who traveled with him to Berlin.

I don't think he walks out a free man. Interpol is involved so they can't just release him, imo. He was a fugitive

Will keeping looking for information about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste