ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I just think its his bad (good?) luck to have lived next to a nutter like LM. I can easily see LM asking about his film role etc. he was obsessed with killer films and here was an actor who was in one.

I don't blame the guy for talking about it, sure he might have wanted some press but imo there is no reason to doubt what he said because of that.

I'm not questioning the media interviewing neighbors, it is a common practice. I am trying to highlight the fact that DK's story and timeline has changed from his comments in the first interview and he is now using this subsequent media attention to make it all about himself; this kind of behavior really bothers and sickens me.

----------

ANd now we know what kind of *advertiser censored* it will take to get Luka off...the little narcissist probably can't get excited about anyone but himself. I can't explain why this makes me do this ---->:floorlaugh:

----------

I would take what the dailymail says within a pinch of salt to be honest.

The interview I have seen with the employee at the cafe said (in German) that he was looking at a French site, youtube video's, a police site and a site to get passports (possibly fake ones).

He noticed these by going back and forth and taking a peek at his screen.

I didnt see any marilyn monroe pics in the video

and do we have a picture of him on Sunset Boulevard nearby the Marilyn Monroe star ?

as the same 'source' claims :

Sur internet, Luka Magnotta proclame qu’il ressemble comme deux gouttes d’eau à James Dean et il pose en photo sur Sunset Boulevard près de l’étoile de Marilyn Monroe. Dans la vidéo du meurtre de Jun Lin, on aperçoit brièvement une photo de Marilyn Monroe et le dépeçage se déroule sous un poster de l’affiche de « Casablanca » sur fond de musique du film « American Psycho ».

I am quoting the same blog where i first noticed a reference to Derek Mckinnon.

I can imagine very well quite some bloggers have a good amount of fun, mixing new elements into the story.

That's what makes this case so unique, you cannot 'deconstruct' it, without attempting to deconstruct the social media...

and do we have a picture of him on Sunset Boulevard nearby the Marilyn Monroe star ?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28106952@N02/

2623280896_fae49de9c7_z.jpg

I'm not questioning the media interviewing neighbors, it is a common practice. I am trying to highlight the fact that DK's story and timeline has changed from his comments in the first interview and he is now using this subsequent media attention to make it all about himself; this kind of behavior really bothers and sickens me.

He's an internet cafe guy that was propelled into the international spotlight ... I think I can cut him some slack if he's been caught in a whirlwind.

While this is disturbing to mention, a key piece of evidence will potentially be Magnotta's DNA deposited in the victims body well after the medical examiner's established time of death.

I am sorry to ask this, but I did not watch the video.

In your opinion, was the um, act simulated or do you think there is a good chance LM did leave his DNA inside the victim? It's just so sickening, but you bring up a good point.

He's an internet cafe guy that was propelled into the international spotlight ... I think I can cut him some slack if he's been caught in a whirlwind.

i think hes talking about the actor/neighbour who had a discussion with LM about the actors 1980 slasher film..

are you really surprised tho? alot of people who go into acting have that "its all about me" attitude.. for someone who was once in a real movie.. and now living in what can almost be called a slum.. doesnt surprise me one bit

From the interviews done with the employee in Berlin who caught him, they already know which sites he was visiting...apparently the YouTube channel he was watching, BTW, was one of the French police, which rules out any activity from the trolls being discussed being Luka. I too, don't see the need in taking the computer.

i have to disagree that it rules out anything....it does not...
he was there over an hour, im sure the store clerk did not see every single site he visited. you can have multiple tabs open and be looking at a zillion things at once...

i absolutely believe he was visiting his YT channels...the 2 that most believe were him, have become inactive....that says a lot,IMO...

In your opinion, was the um, act simulated or do you think there is a good chance LM did leave his DNA inside the victim? It's just so sickening, but you bring up a good point.

In the briefing going on right now, the police said they were waiting for 'biological evidence' that they now have. I am assuming DNA.

A hand, a foot and the head are still missing, according to police. No Indication they were mailed.

While this is disturbing to mention, a key piece of evidence will potentially be Magnotta's DNA deposited in the victims body well after the medical examiner's established time of death.

Time of death is always a variable ... and estimate, one of the most unreliable factors in a crime scene. There will probably be an 8-10 hour window of time when the murder could have occurred, so I highly doubt any conclusion can be drawn between time of death and DNA. However, since there is a video of abuse of the torso, I think that will prove that it happened.

to me it looked completly simulated,(warning graphic description!!) but he did use the hand to gratify himself with, they could have a pubic hair sample, or a dna sample on the hand.. he would have also showered after the murder(i assume, altho some reports are that he stunk on the plain) some human flesh was stuck in the drain, im sure this would have captured some hair..

edit: does anyone know how easy/hard it is to remove metadata from a video?

For those wondering how long the police spent at the apartment...they spent 18 hours in the alley...cannot confirm where the penis is

I did see a picture in the distance on his wall but it looked like a landscape type picture not of a person or any iconic images I've seen of Marilyn Monroe. I can't remember for sure..

DK is the neighbor of Magnotta.

The internet cafe guy is a hero whose actions led to a monster being arrested.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

@Justin_Ling is tweeting some information now for anyone interested.

For those wondering how long the police spent at the apartment...they spent 18 hours in the alley...cannot confirm where the penis is

stupid question maybe.. the police can't confirm where it is or you?

I really do wonder if the rest of the body was sent by mail or not, maybe overseas? But even that should have arrived by now

edit: nevermind about the first question

Honestly, yes. This unspeakable act was, in my opinion based on Magnotta's writings, the sexual fantasy which turned him on most and, I suspect, in fulfilling it he was aroused to the point of climax.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

This article has some information I haven't heard before - well the interview does. Apparently, he visited a hardware store in France to try and 'buy a pair of pliars'. :what: I still want to know what happened to the guy who was with him in Paris. The interview also says that he was trying to print a new identity card in Berlin at the Internet Cafe where he was arrested. Finally, one of the most awesome, and most troubling, tidbits from the linked interview: French police received over 8000 phone tips while he was in Paris! GREAT JOB WORLD WIDE WEB!!!!! Good news: A LOT of people were tuned in enough to notice this guy!!!! :clap::clap: Bad news: 8000 people called to report a sighting of LM, who had his cell phone, and who used his credit card, and he managed to LEAVE Paris??? Why wasn't LE tuned in as well??? :waitasec: Good job to the German police who marched in and got him!

http://www.globalnews.ca/suspected+killer+luka+magnotta+arrested+in+germany/6442653682/story.html

OMG, Reannan, thank-you so much for the link! This information is startling. What a moron, wow to the tips and wth did he want the pliers for? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member