ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CTV British Columbia ‏@CTVBC
BREAKING: RCMP confirm that suspicious packages contained hand in false creek elementary and a human foot at St Georges

Good gawd I just a news alert that body parts were mailed to 2 Vancouver schools. How the H3ll is this stuff getting through the mail system..........grrrrrrrrrrrr.

BREAKING: RCMP confirm that suspicious packages contained hand in false creek elementary and a human foot at St Georges

I thought that there was one foot, one leg and the head missing ... now ... there are three hands?

reportedly hand in one, a foot in another

:(

Very early in an intense investigation - will work with Montreal police and all police agencies as necesary. Am watching live coverage on CBC.

Vancouver Press Conference:

-forensic exam at ea. location (schools)
-traumatic incident for all those involved in opening the packages
-investigation few hrs old
-one package delivered at 1 PM today
-they have been physically examined

Oh my .. I am watching and can't believe this. This is awful.

oh *advertiser censored*.................this is horrible.

False Creek and St. Georges schools as noted by somebody in above post I believe.

CBC news breaking news report over for now. This has me totally rattled - sent to schools .... oh my gawd. This is sick...sick...sick.

omfg i just went out for not to long and what does the radio have... 2 body parts delivered to 2 different schools.. a hand and foot,.. omg..

ugh did it have to be vancouver :( and a school.. :( ugh

This is messed up!!! So close to home for me. Grosss!!!!
This week and last week of news has put me in a constant sick feeling.

No confirmation yet if the packages were delivered by mail or courier.

The source was Sun News Network. HLN is showing the press conference now.

It is important that everyone understands that the HLN primetime lineup is considered OPINION and entertainment programming within the industry. This transition publicly on the record in conjunction with the name change from Headline News to HLN. What is written on the lower thirds banner is NOT meant to be taken as actual news but things to spur interest and viewer discussion.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members