ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it was me a couple pages back. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6

Here's what I found:

- Luka made a blog in November 2010 in Russian about the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs. It was a copy/paste article much like all his others.
- These people killed 21 people in Ukraine, they videotaped some of the murders.
- They also video taped themselves torturing killing kittens.
- The murder video was leaked onto the net and became known as '3 Guys 1 Hammer'
- LM's first kitten killing video was uploadeded to the net a few days after his blog post about these murderers. The video was initially titled 1 Boy 2 Kittens
- LM's murder video was also titled a similar way.
- LM's postings on various sites 'promoting' the video before the murder even took place say "He was paid a six figure sum" and "huge money" etc

its just another example of LRM lacking a real personality, hes pulled pieces from all over the place.. those 2 are truely disturbed.. 3 guys 1 hammer makes lukas video seem like nothing

cant you just picture it, mid sixties, balding grey/white hair, face full of wrinkles, sitting on the floor of his cell with his knees against his chest, slowly rocking back and forth while clutching a small wallet sized photo of himself when he was 21

I was thinking he will probably have pictures of himself on his cell wall. You know, his "loved one".

For those who don't know the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs are 3 teens who were charged with murdering 21 people in the Ukraine in 2007. They video'd some of the murders and posted one online and it became famously know has "3 Guys 1 Hammer". They also video taped and photographed themselves torturing numerous kittens.

More on that case here: Dnepropetrovsk maniacs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm new at this but if you notice at the bottom the "See Also" it lists "Luka Magnotta" When you look at the revision history of that page, someone revised the "See Also" on June 2nd to include "Luka Magnotta". He was arrested after that wasn't he?

Does ANYONE feel much of this killvid and such could have also been staged+ Example- Luca murders but pays actor to make an authentic smut video. I have been following for quite some time and things still don't add up! Also thought about CRAIGSLIST ad where he was looking for help in a movie he was making...hmmm

I was thinking he will probably have pictures of himself on his cell wall. You know, his "loved one".
Like this?

kirJV.jpg

I'm new at this but if you notice at the bottom the "See Also" it lists "Luka Magnotta" When you look at the revision history of that page, someone revised the "See Also" on June 2nd to include "Luka Magnotta". He was arrested after that wasn't he?
Yes, he was arrested on Monday June 4th.

All the details we have on that:

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/Toront...xual+assault/6714700/story.html#ixzz1xAO3cglh

So, it says that charge was dropped. BUT, can any lawyers help me understand the info at the link sillybilly posted? Am I understanding correctly that the state of NY heard an appeal on a 2004 conviction from Ontario? Is that possible? Could the media have reported charges were dropped but they were really overturned? I'm confused. :waitasec:

it was talking about ontario COUNTY, and the corresping sex registry photo shows its a different person

cant you just picture it, mid sixties, balding grey/white hair, face full of wrinkles, sitting on the floor of his cell with his knees against his chest, slowly rocking back and forth while clutching a small wallet sized photo of himself when he was 21

Unless Harpers new super prisons have vastly bigger cells than the prisons he's aiming to replace, LM won't have room to sit on his floor even with his knees curled up against his chest unless he leans against his toilet.
Here we have a shot of poor Paul B :)
bernardo_cell.jpg

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/Toront...xual+assault/6714700/story.html#ixzz1xAO3cglh

So, it says that charge was dropped. BUT, can any lawyers help me understand the info at the link sillybilly posted? Am I understanding correctly that the state of NY heard an appeal on a 2004 conviction from Ontario? Is that possible? Could the media have reported charges were dropped but they were really overturned? I'm confused. :waitasec:
sillybilly's link is in regards to a totally different person in charged in a court in Ontario COUNTY, State of New York.

It was probably the name Ontario (the PROVINCE in Canada where Magnotta grew up) that got you confused. :)

ok...lol

THAT case that was sleuthed and posted way back is 1000000000% irrelevant to the LM case....

lol i hoped this post would have stopped it in its tracks. lol

ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6 - Page 45 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

(not your fault SaMy!)

all you have to do is have a good morph program, find a picture of his mom, dad, grandpa, grandma and morph them together that will give you a really good liking of what he would look like much older. This is the same process that professionals use for age progression.

This one reminds me of Michael Thomas Rafferty

tumblr_m581r4TK7G1rxhq6co4_1280.jpg

*Shiver* I agree. I had the displeasure of being acquainted with that monster when I was 14 yrs old and I want to barf knowing what I know now...this photo does look a lot like him.

*Shiver* I agree. I had the displeasure of being acquainted with that monster when I was 14 yrs old and I want to barf knowing what I know now...this photo does look a lot like him.

It is really just the mutant-caterpillar eyebrows that give it away. I nearly pooped my pants when I saw that, wondering why we were posting pics of Rafferty and what connection those two had.

Or maybe I have just gone insane in the past few days? :woohoo:

I have seen people compare Magnotta's appearance to Bernardo's. I never agreed to that... but Rafferty? I think a little...

sillybilly's link is in regards to a totally different person in charged in a court in Ontario COUNTY, State of New York.

It was probably the name Ontario (the PROVINCE in Canada where Magnotta grew up) that got you confused. :)

Thanks Sealzuna.

This forum would be a better place if everyone learned to respond as eloquently as you do.

:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member