Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Greta's show last night and this is very interesting....I have posted on the case several times that I have long felt that Natalee was sold. The night she went missing there was that free concert on the beach and by all accounts as many as 4000 people came over from Venesuela only 15 miles away....remember Dr Phil sent guys to explore the Venesuelian brothels....why kill a lovely young blonde when you can sell her for lots of money....that's why no evidence was ever found...no crime scene it was quick...clean... easy. Interpol has probably been involved as they can only get involved in cases like human trafficking and other international crimes. Killing her made no sense to me at all....slipping her a drug to knock her out.....she's bundled up and carried off and with all the drinking and getting wasted at the concert there were likely a number of folks who had to be carried back to the waiting boats. It just seems like a viable possibility to me.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

Natalee Holloway's Mom: Aruba Investigators 'Not Following Up on Any Leads'

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: And tonight, Natalee Holloway, the American who vanished in Aruba in 2005. Her mysterious disappearance is back in the headlines. Now, the Associated Press is reporting that a new witness has come forward. Who is the witness? And where is Joran van der Sloot tonight
Joining us by phone from Aruba is Jossy Mansur, publishing -- publisher and managing editor of Diario newspaper. Good evening, Jossy. Jossy, the AP is reporting -- and I must say that it conflicts with the new information that we've been gathering in the last six months, but I mean -- in some ways. But what is the AP reporting about a new witness?
JOSSY MANSUR, MANAGING EDITOR, DIARIO: Well, they're referring to is this Salaf (ph) lady that was interviewed by [Paul] De Vries in the second program that he showed on TV. What they're referring to is that she was a friend of Joran, that two, or two-and-a-half years ago, she was with him, she went on the beach with him, that he asked her, What do you think if you suffered the same disappearance of Natalee Holloway? I think everyone is referring to this as new evidence. It really isn't. It was shown on the program of De Vries.

VAN SUSTEREN: When did she come forward to talk to the authorities?
MANSUR: Well, as far as I know, if -- that she was interviewed by him -- I don't know whether she came to the authorities before. Apparently, the prosecution in Aruba is saying that, Why did she wait so long to come forward?
VAN SUSTEREN: Well, that's not all the prosecution is saying tonight, which leads me to the question (INAUDIBLE) prosecution. Are they doing anything to investigate this case, as far as you can see?
MANSUR: As far as we can see in Aruba, absolutely nothing. All they're saying is, and they're sticking to, is that by the end of the year, they will make a decision, a final decision whether to take the man to court or close the case forever.
VAN SUSTEREN: Well, what -- they've issued a statement tonight, Hans Mos, the prosecutor, and it says, in part, that they're still trying to investigate every last lead, which, frankly, is a lie. And I'll talk about that in a second. But Jossy, is there any enthusiasm to investigate this case? I know the prosecutor doesn't -- I don't think the prosecutor's doing anything, but what about people on the island? Do they want this case buried or they want this solved?
MANSUR: No, they're indifferent to this case now because so much has gone on in three-and-a-half years and the people are busy with other things, other situations here. So the people of Aruba are not that interested anymore in the case.
VAN SUSTEREN: Where is Joran van der Sloot?
MANSUR: Well, we presume he was last seen in Thailand. After that presentation of the show of De Vries, he disappeared. No one knows where he is.
VAN SUSTEREN: How about Deepak and Satish Kalpoe?
MANSUR: You know, they have played their part extremely well by being so quiet and so silent. I mean, they don't give out any kind of statement, no interviews, nada.
VAN SUSTEREN: What about Paulus, van der Sloot, the father of Joran van der Sloot?
MANSUR: Well, he's practicing law in Aruba. He's representing some people that have confidence in him and he's -- we normally see him in court.
VAN SUSTEREN: Carlos and Charlie's still there, or is that under new management, change names?
MANSUR: Yes, it has a new management now, but it's still there.
VAN SUSTEREN: What do most people think happened to Natalee?
MANSUR: Most of us believe that what Joran said on the first program of De Vries is correct, that she died in his arms but not from seizure -- we don't know how she died -- that [he] called a friend and the friend dumped her in the ocean. That's what most people believe.

SOMEONE IS LYING TO YOU - take your pick !
by Greta Van Susteren

Someone is a big fat liar — either I am the big fat liar or the Prosecutor in the Aruban Prosecutor’s office. You take your pick! Am I lying to you? or is the prosecutor in this release? See below…a press release from the Aruban prosecutor’s office….I think this press release below is pre emptive (before we show you what we have Monday ) and an effort to cover one’s *********.

This Aruban press release confuses (deliberately?) 3 matters. One is a Dutch journalist and his show, another is a recent AP report about a witness and then the third is OUR investigation which I have offered to show the prosecutor but there is no interest.

It is a BIG FAT LIE to write in this press release below: “….The investigation led by this Office has been ongoing and, as has been done all the time, this Office and the Police investigate every new lead in this case…” They have NOT investigated every new lead — in fact they REFUSE to investigate. What are they afraid of? solving this? is this about tourism on Aruba? or what?

<<<<<<<<More at link>>>>>>>>

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/11/20/someone-is-lying-take-your-pick-you-who-want-to-believe/

FINALLY!

A MSM sees first hand what Aruba is ALL ABOUT!

:liar::liar::liar::liar::liar:

To Aruba, this isn't about Natalee nor justice, this is about the TOURI$T$!:chicken:

Like I've been sayin' for more than THREE YEARS! It's a COVER-UP!:mad:

Aruba says one thing to American media and entirely different things to the Auban and Dutch media. Just like the 'confession' that turned into a 'misunderstanding.':furious:

JMHO
fran

FINALLY!

A MSM sees first hand what Aruba is ALL ABOUT!

:liar::liar::liar::liar::liar:

To Aruba, this isn't about Natalee nor justice, this is about the TOURI$T$!:chicken:

Like I've been sayin' for more than THREE YEARS! It's a COVER-UP!:mad:

Aruba says one thing to American media and entirely different things to the Auban and Dutch media. Just like the 'confession' that turned into a 'misunderstanding.':furious:

JMHO
fran
Without doubt a cover up. :furious:

And that cover up will go on because too many people in high places became part of it early on - expecting the investigation to come to nothing and just fade away.
I think some of them don't give a toss at this point what happens to Joran but can't expose him, or his "Daddy" :liar: without exposing the part they played. :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

:twocents:

Aruba is now sending out their minions!

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/1...otel-and-tourism-association/#comment-3250754

Email from a man whose client is Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association - he has a beef with me

by Greta Van Susteren

Below is an email I received from a man whose p/r client is the Aruba Hotel & Tourism Association. He attempted to handle the horrible p/r of the Natalee Holloway investigation…yes, it was bad that an American teen could disappear….and leads not followed up. Americans wondered why this case was not solved…the job was not an easy one for him.

I don’t know if he is currently being paid to do “damage control” but his website says he still represents Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association.

I emailed him after receiving the below email and promised I would be fair and post his email to me (minus his email address and phone numbers since I thought that wrong to post.) This man and I have disagreed before — he defends the investigation in Aruba. Does he get paid to do it??? By the way, his website says his firm does “crisis management.” Yes, Natalee’s disappearance is a crisis — but perhaps energy would be better spent following leads than lashing out at me.

I understand the election is over and you are searching for a story but your latest segments on the Holloway case are revolting. I thought I saw everything when Limbaugh on your show called Obama “creepy” and you said nothing. Now once again you put Jossy on and act like he is a credible source. If you really want to help turn the tape over to Kelly he talks to Hans regularly and tell your ill informed talking heads to at least do some homework before they go on the air. Your show has reached a new low. What I have learned from this sad experience is that so many people have tried to exploit this issue for their own gain and yes that includes you! Is this sweep week . God I hope not !

Robert N.DiLella
Strategic Message Design Group Inc.
NOTE: I would be more inclined to take his criticism seriously if he would tell us more about his arrangement with Aruba or Aruba businesses etc. and if he would persuade the athorities in Aruba to follow up on leads that we have. I did read the following on his website which is interesting: “In 1989 he helped Aruba’s Movimento di Pueblo (MEP) upset the government party despite a severe funding shortage and odds against them being 10 to 1.“The Miracle in Aruba was featured in Newsweek and Campaign & Elections….” Here are a few sentences about one of his business partners: “….As a consultant, Mr. Cohen …. advised Aruba on crisis management and assisted in the creation of a planned approach to protect economic interests while dealing with outside media pressures…” So I realize he has a close relationship with Aruba and hence the reason he would strike out at us….and yes, we will go away if the leads are followed up.

FWIW, this guy that sent Greta that email took over that job from that Cohen guy he mentions in the email. During the height of the Holloway case, Aruba would send Cohen on U.S. tv with information, and when Cohen would return to Aruba, they would completely change the story on him and it would turn out that everything he told the U.S. audiance was a lie!........or he was telling the U.S. audiance the truth, but Aruba changed the story when he got back! :chicken:

Aruba, still pulling the same BS!:furious:

JMHO
fran

so Greta's calling them out!... the liars in Aruba.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,455824,00.html

Who's Lying About the Holloway Case? Aruba Prosecutor Lashes Out at 'On the Record'

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: The chief prosecutor of Aruba, Hans Mos, slams "On the Record" in a new press release. The release starts off denying the accuracy of a recent Associated Press report, not our report, but the AP report.
And the AP report says a new witness has come forward in the Natalee Holloway case, a witness giving information about Natalee's disappearance by Joran van der Sloot.
The prosecutor says the witness is not new and her statement provides no leads that will help solve the case. That's, of course, the AP investigation.
Then Mos unloads on us. We have a different investigation. And the press release states in part, "This office was contacted as early as July, 2008, by a tabloid show concerning a new videotape of Joran van der Sloot discussing the Natalee Holloway case in Thailand.
A producer from the tabloid show purporting to have this tape is made this office aware of the contents. This office does not feel that the contents of the tape have any value as evidence at this point. Our investigation results do not show any corroboration of this new story whatsoever."

Let's bring in the legal panel, criminal defense attorneys Michael Cardoza, Bernie Grimm and Ted Williams.
And let me just say a couple of things. He has no idea what we have, because he didn't want to see it. He does go on in his press release to say, "In a personal conversation between the host of the tabloid show" -- that's me, I'm the host of the tabloid show being which was about 10 days ago, which he admits, that "the prosecution says the offer to see the videotape was withdrawn because of the host's other business commitments in the U.S."
Well, that he not true. What was left was a take it or leave it suggestion to meet in Miami over the weekend. Indeed, I did offer to fly down to Miami and show it to him. He doesn't want to see it.
And he says the host is not willing to show it to the police. Well, in some ways he is telling the truth, because frankly, I don't have an enormous amount of confidence in the Aruban police. Call me silly--Ted?
TED WILLIAMS, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: You know, Hans Mos, shame, shame. How dare you call this reputable show a tabloid show.
VAN SUSTEREN: I don't care about that.
WILLIAMS: I do care about that.
VAN SUSTEREN: Here's what I care about, is that his big enemy in this case is not the fact that he's got a missing teen. It's that he has some complaint with a TV show in the United States because he won't get out of his office to look at a tape.
WILLIAMS: Think about it--if there is a tape, and you have a tape --
VAN SUSTEREN: I have a tape. We have a tape, we have a tape.
Watch Greta's interview
WILLIAMS: Then one would believe that he would send an investigator or someone down to look at the contents of that tape to make a determination as to the validity of it.
VAN SUSTEREN: I will say this -- I wanted him to see it, because he has subpoena power. And it is a damnable lie to say that it has no credibility, because he's never even seen it to follow up on the lead.
So, yes, I do not trust the Aruban police. And, yes, he has subpoena power. He's the prosecutor. I went straight to him.
BERNIE GRIMM, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: I'm troubled if the credibility I've built over fifty years, and all of a sudden I'm next to you on a stage and I'm now tabloid-esque. I'm going to go out on--
VAN SUSTEREN: You've been friends with me long before that.
GRIMM: I guess tabloid is an improvement.
It's not really complicated for me. You have a tape. What's the--
VAN SUSTEREN: We have more.
GRIMM: What's the downside of looking at it? I simply don't get it. I have no legal analysis. I don't have anything cute or fancy to say. Just look at the damn tape.
VAN SUSTEREN: He says he has no idea what the contents are. Let me repeat--he says, "The office does not feel the contents of the tape has any value of evidence at this point." He's never bothered to look at it-- Michael?
MICHAEL CARDOZA, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: I'll tell you what. When I was a prosecutor, I would sit and I would read police reports. I would read transcripts. And I would think, gosh, this witness is going to be great. Then they march him on or her into my office, and I go, "Oh, my God, they're not worth anything. Their credibility is nothing."
So what Hans is doing is reading, or taking someone else's word, that this evidence --
VAN SUSTEREN: I'm telling you, Michael, he doesn't know.
CARDOZA: That's my point.
(CROSSTALK)
VAN SUSTEREN: That's the irony of it.
CARDOZA: That is my point. My point is he can't make a determination from just assuming or listening to someone about what's on the tape. He's got to see it. He's got to see it.
VAN SUSTEREN: But what's more twisted about this is not only won't he see it, and I've offered to meet him halfway on a weekend. Not only that, but what he did was he lashes out at a TV show and issues a press release. So obviously, he's back in Aruba watching, but--
(CROSSTALK)
CARDOZA: The heck with his ego. It's ego why he won't get involved.
VAN SUSTEREN: I have to go, but here's the offer. If he wants to meet me in Miami between now and Monday night, he will get to see it well ahead of everybody else. I will still do this, because I think it's important for him to see it, to either corroborate it or disprove it.

Greta's mad.

I am not surprised one bit over the arrogance of this Mos guy. This is the same BS the Twitty/Holloway family was given since this case began.

Aruba is full of corrupt politicians and LE AND PROS! OH..........and judges too!!

EVERYBODY is going to see first hand what Aruba is all about. Protecting their own!

I sooo hope Greta invites Peter DeVries on to go over some of this latest information.

J2K and PVDS are guilty as heck! I'm not sure exactly what they're guilty of, but they are directly responsible for the DISAPPEARANCE of Natalee Holloway.

The answer is in Aruba! :furious:

JMHO
fran

PS........oh, I almost forgot, thanks for the links Tadpole! :)

PPS..........JoeT needs to get a clue! ;)

HI FRAN boy do I wish they solve this. That poor mom!
xxxxxxxxxxxoo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

To be honest Love_Mama, I have absolutely NO faith in Aruba or Holland to do the right thing with Holloway case. They will NEVER prosecute this case, even if they have it on VIDEO.They'd probably loose it or remake it to appear as if it's someone else IF they had it on video anyway.

EVERY piece of evidence that points at J2K has been lost, destroyed, or blown off by the prosecutor, or, IMHO, even redone with Aruba's spin and everyone told the 'original' was bogus.

I know this isn't popular with many people, and I DO see the other side, but I wouldn't go to Aruba if someone offered me a million dollar$. I realize that there are millions of unsolved cases around the world, whether it's murder, kidnapping or whatever. But the blatant arrogance of the Aruban government, the Dutch, AND the perps, IMHO! totally disgusts me! You add the hundreds of bloggers, both paid and just plain jealous of the victim's family, this is the worst miscarriage of justice that I've ever witnessed in my life!

I'm with you. I feel so badly for the Holloway/Twitty family. Sorry they lost their beautiful daughter AND sorry they have been treated so badly because their daughter was in the wrong place, at the wrong time, and ended up with the wrong people.

Lots of victims here..............including the Aruban people. Victims of other people's greed.

:(
fran

Bumping to remind everyone that Greta Van Susteran will be interviewing Van der Sloot tonight on Fox News at 10 PM eastern.

Holy cow - Van Der Sloot is a freak, putting it mildly.

I missed part of this, but from what I've seen -- :eek:

They should put Joran away just for being Joran. Do you think he's bsing? Telling the truth? I hate him so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli