Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed this one, can anyone sum it up for me?

I missed this one, can anyone sum it up for me?

I missed some, but what I've heard Joran say so far--

He sold Natalee to someone who came and picked her up in a boat from the beach (where Joran had lured her by promising they'd go on a boat ride.)

He has told the story to his father and his lawyer.

His father paid off members of LE, whose names were bleeped.

He told his teacher what happened.

Deepak, Satish and their attorney promised him (on paper) a million dollars if he does not tell and ruin their lawsuit.

He called Greta up later and told her he lied during this whole interview.

wow.. what I'm left wondering is why he would admit this.. was Nat drugged or kidnapped? this is very interesting indeed, raises the possibility of her still being alive...

wow.. what I'm left wondering is why he would admit this.. was Nat drugged or kidnapped? this is very interesting indeed, raises the possibility of her still being alive...

I don't think so. I believe this is his sick way of dealing.

Holy chit...I actually think he was telling about 90 % truth. Then after he left he got a few calls to from a lot of people telling him to shut up or else! In any event...he's a dead man walking now! jmo

btw, I had a hell of a time finding any thread about this case! Someone should move it and open it up in the forum.

At the end of the show, Greta said Joran called and said it was all a lie. I don't think it was a lie. He looked like he was telling the truth.

Holy chit...I actually think he was telling about 90 % truth. Then after he left he got a few calls to from a lot of people telling him to shut up or else! In any event...he's a dead man walking now! jmo

btw, I had a hell of a time finding any thread about this case! Someone should move open it up in the forum.

I think he was telling what he wanted to happen but she died along the way. This is given what we have learned about his other activities.

I think she could be alive! It is a real possibilty! Those slave traders don't pay for dead bodies! And....Joran has continued in the business as we have seen on resent tapes!
It makes me think...she is alive! Damn

I have to tell you, I WANT to believe Joran, but I just can't.

I soooo want Natalee to be alive AND Amy Bradley too!

But sorry, I think this is just Joran's way of keeping the $$$$$$$$ flowing on his involvement in Natalee's notoriety.

I would like to hear what's on that CHIP that Greta paid to LICENSE!

LOL, Joran may have been called by Deepak and Satish's attorneys because IMHO, he just blew their big pay day!

JMHO
fran

I think he was telling what he wanted to happen but she died along the way. This is given what we have learned about his other activities.

I agree. Probably tried to drug he to get her to someone, but he gave her too much or she had a bad reaction. I don't think he would have stayed in jail under suspicion of murder for so long if he could have given information that she was alive somewhere.

It took me forever to find where Greta's program was being discussed. Now I have to go back and read. However, I am just so irritated that this investigation is being spaced over several nights by Fox. Have mixed emotions on Joran and what he said. I guess I just want to believe she is alive, somewere.

At the end of the show, Greta said Joran called and said it was all a lie. I don't think it was a lie. He looked like he was telling the truth.

I think he is pyschopathic liar. He has a serious problem. I don't believe a word he said.

The hard part to understand is why Greta thinks he may be telling the truth.

He implicates his father, his lawyer, his teacher--he names names and makes accusations that are completely false.

And he doesn't speak to his parents anymore! Really!

Greta has another show on this. tomorrow night.

Backing up in the thread, Concerned I had to laugh about your trying to find this thread too!!

I liked the part where Joran got all upset because Greta asked him about Deepak and Satish's involvement. He said something to the effect that this wasn't part of the deal.

He finally agreed to talk about what Deepak and Satish knew when Greta told him they couldn't sue him if he told the truth! So he proceeded to say that Deepak and Satish KNEW and were each PAID $ 1000!

That's the problem with Joran, he tells a little this and ads truth and a little that and ads truth...............which to believe?:rolleyes:

The FACT is Joran was the last person to be seen with Natalee Holloway and she had NEVER BEEN SEEN AGAIN!

PUT JORAN IN JAIL!!!!!!!:furious:

JMHO
fran

I don't believe for a minute that Natalee would just go willingly with them.

I guess Joran forgot the part where she was going in and out of consciousness! Even Deepak talked about that and so did Dompig!

JMHO
fran

Maybe all those people have cut him out and he is pissed so he is going to take them all down with him. He said that he told Nat they were going to get on a boat and party..so she went..she was drunk/drugged whatever and went, thinking he was coming with her...what he said had a ring of truth..maybe not everything but I still have hope that Natelee is alive.

Backing up in the thread, Concerned I had to laugh about your trying to find this thread too!!

I had trouble too, and we have so many relatively new members, I put a link to this thread in the missing discussion and up to the minute forums. Hope no one gets mad.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member