Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Levi Page on his facebook post the stuff in intouch weekly article are actually true

Hi guys, I contacted John Ludwick on facebook. Here is my exchange with him. I asked him to be a guest on my podcast but he wanted to be paid. Not going to give someone that could have got rid of a body any money. SMH...
52a789d7a707ff19fc6ba201e113285f.jpg
89aa765e2f56a11f4ebf46db7c2dd378.jpg
7696f53ed4058a4c64418b82bc52367f.jpg

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Also. Here is John Ludwick for those not familiar with him. Here he is getting his mic cut on Nancy Grace's show. https://youtu.be/MxwzXcXLbrA

John Ludwick claims he met JVDS when he returned to Aruba from Thailand for his father's memorial in Feb 2010. By May of the same year, JVDS tried to blackmail BH, fled to Lima, murdered Stephanie and has never returned. So are we to believe that JVDS told a person he had known less than 3 months what happened to Natalie, that his father was involved in the disposal (in such an explicit manner) then told him where the body was buried and asked him to dig it up?

Having a hard time believing any of this. His request for payment is rather telling to me. I wonder how much he was paid for the "info" he gave DH and Oxygen?

MOO

Post from his Facebook in June.
1918ccffecc2d477e101a4bba71cdcf2.jpg

If he is the John Mark Karr of the Natalee Holloway case, he is sick in the head. Judging from his posts and his interview with Nancy Grace, he seems to not have any empathy. Very psychopathic.

Hi guys, I contacted John Ludwick on facebook. Here is my exchange with him. I asked him to be a guest on my podcast but he wanted to be paid. Not going to give someone that could have got rid of a body any money. SMH...
52a789d7a707ff19fc6ba201e113285f.jpg
89aa765e2f56a11f4ebf46db7c2dd378.jpg
7696f53ed4058a4c64418b82bc52367f.jpg

Is he really asking you to pay him money or was this his way of rebuffing you? As in, he didn't want to do an interview with you, money or no money.

If he is the John Mark Karr of the Natalee Holloway case, he is sick in the head. Judging from his posts and his interview with Nancy Grace, he seems to not have any empathy. Very psychopathic.

It sounds like it. But after all these years I don't believe the truth will ever be revealed as to how Natalee was murdered and what was done with her remains.
Due to Joran's personality disorder, I don't think he is capable of telling the entire story with 100% truth. Just tiny bits of truth and a hole lot of lies. Keeping the secret and emotionally terrorizing Natalee's family makes him happy and allows him to feel powerful.

It sounds like it. But after all these years I don't believe the truth will ever be revealed as to how Natalee was murdered and what was done with her remains.
Due to Joran's personality disorder, I don't think he is capable of telling the entire story with 100% truth. Just tiny bits of truth and a hole lot of lies. Keeping the secret and emotionally terrorizing Natalee's family makes him happy and allows him to feel powerful.
Well said. When he attempted to extort Beth Holloway, that showed his sadistic nature.

Natalee's Dad was just on the Today show along with the investigator he is working with. Long story short they were told where Natalee was buried and they dug behind a house and found remains.... they tested them and they are human. They are now waiting on DNA results.

Natalee's Dad was just on the Today show along with the investigator he is working with. Long story short they were told where Natalee was buried and they dug behind a house and found remains.... they tested them and they are human. They are now waiting on DNA results.
wow
that's all

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It's so sad, but I do hope it's her. The family deserves the closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum