ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG said tonight he had a weird fixation with the Natalee Holloway case. What is the chances that he was in Aruba when she went missing and possibly knew JVS

It is plausible to me that he drugged her with that date rape drug and she might have thought it was the alcohol and well she was feeling excited if you know what I mean and that was because of the drug. I can see someone who wouldn't normally do something like that do it if they were drugged. Also GG stated that she took sleeping pills before snorkeling tells me is is a CYA in case they find her body and find something on the Toxicology screening. MOO

Robyn_Gardner_4_20110809135742_320_240.JPG

http://sharing.myfoxatlanta.com/sha...09/Robyn_Gardner_4_20110809135742_320_240.JPG

First of all who is giving the images to the media? Is it Aruba police or is GG and his attorney?

NG said tonight he had a weird fixation with the Natalee Holloway case. What is the chances that he was in Aruba when she went missing and possibly knew JVS

It was never proved that JVS was the perp, that's not to say he didn't kill NH mind you.

GG could also be a copy-cat killer?

Anyone else watching Dr. Drew?
Supposedly the beneficiary of the potential life insurance payouts from the policy taken out by GG was Robyn's mother...:waitasec:

Dr Drew about to show video of beach. It shows the drive to it. It was shown yesterday and is very good. Tune in if you can. If you can put it on YouTube.

You have to look at who would gain by releasing the information of the photo's and besmirching her reputation like that has anything to do with her being missing and probably dead!

It is plausible to me that he drugged her with that date rape drug and she might have thought it was the alcohol and well she was feeling excited if you know what I mean and that was because of the drug. I can see someone who wouldn't normally do something like that do it if they were drugged. Also GG stated that she took sleeping pills before snorkeling tells me is is a CYA in case they find her body and find something on the Toxicology screening. MOO

Drugging her would be more likely than Giordano's story thatshe took sleeping pills during the day knowing she would be going out, and then drinking vodka on top of sleeping pills. Slipping a drug into her vodka sounds more like it and would expain why she appeared to be woozy to the witness.

Christina is on Dr Drew and now saying that at one time Robyn's and Gary's relationship may have been sexual, but as she got to know him this may have changed to just being friends.

RG's roommate knows WAY more than she's tellin.

I get the impression she just wants to support her friend and keep the focus on her as the victim. She probably sees how Robyn gets put under the microscope by some as if she is the one that committed a crime. It has to be hard for those that care about her.

The friend did say that Robyn and GG may have had a relationship that was more than just friends at one time and that he kept working his way back into her life.

JMHO

RG's roommate knows WAY more than she's tellin.

Roommate looked a little "sleepy" tonight herself, compared to all her other interviews. I'm sure it is very stressful to hear all of this stuff though and wonder where your friend is.

All of the life insurance policies that I have ever heard of, require that the person whose life is being ensured sign their consent, unless it's an immediate family member, child, etc. I think they require signatures of consent even for spouses now. That is to prevent someone from ensuring the life of a stranger or someone they intend to kill. How could this happen without her consent or did she consent? Why would you do that?
Every fall before we go away for the winter I go online and buy travel and accident policy multi trip for myself and my husband, I pay by credit card and print off the policy. I have never signed anything and I do my husbands as well, it can be done.

Every fall before we go away for the winter I go online and buy travel and accident policy multi trip for myself and my husband, I pay by credit card and print off the policy. I have never signed anything and I do my husbands as well, it can be done.

Ya you can do, the insurance company will gladly take your money. Good luck on trying to collect though if you are not related to the person who dies. They will either say the application was fraudulent or the coverage will go to the estate, not you. I don't see how this insurance policy can be motive.

In any case, this sounds like travel insurance, which is pretty normal for people to get when going abroad. If GG funded the trip he would have covered that too.

If you just took what Gary has reportedly said: Robyn had taken sleeping pills, drunk vodka, and then he took her snorkeling during this time, that possibly in my non-legal expert opinion would be enough for an involuntary manslaughter charge accompanied by recklessness (a prison term up to 4 years max under Dutch law). MOO.

That would also tell me this wasn't planned by Gary well ahead of time. He would have thought this point through if he really had this in mind before going to Aruba. I am still skeptical of the insurance info until more verification comes in. MOO.

I was wondering if any of you have seen this - http://webofdeception.com/robyngardner.html

It lists GG's criminal record - His restraining order lists the plaintiff as a person with name VP?

Is this his ex-wife, (changed name) or not I wonder, or was it someone he was stalking?

Anyway doing a image search on Google reveals she is also blonde.

He sure likes his blondes.

Ya you can do, the insurance company will gladly take your money. Good luck on trying to collect though if you are not related to the person who dies. They will either say the application was fraudulent or the coverage will go to the estate, not you. I don't see how this insurance policy can be motive.

In any case, this sounds like travel insurance, which is pretty normal for people to get when going abroad. If GG funded the trip he would have covered that too.
No fortunately neither us has died, but we did have a car accident that required hospital stays and flights home and they paid us. It is covered for accidental death as well, my point was that I do both policies and neither of us has signed a document so it can be done. As well, I am the estate if hubby dies and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal