ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was that lady? The one next to her was Reece, who posts on the find Robyn page on FB. The other lady was overweight and not from the same social circle that Christina, Reece and Robyn would have IMO.

Huh?? Overweight means not the same social circle??:floorlaugh:

I'm just now reading this whole thread and a theory popped into my brain.

GG is 50 years old, right?

*trying to say this gracefully*

Some men have ....trouble....maintaining or even getting an....

Lemme rephrase.

Some men have problems with erectile dysfunction.

Knowing that he's very in to "sex" or whatever his fetish is, I wonder if he couldn't "function" and it got him so angry that he snapped --going even further than the choking/biting etc.

I would image it like this. If you watch the final interview with Ted Bundy the day before he is executed, he opens up about this. It's like he is trying to make amends, in terror of the afterlife. Some valuable insight into the mind of a violent sex offender who kills. He talks about the progression he went through, to where in order to get a sexual thrill, he had to watch violent *advertiser censored*, and then eventually do it himself. This snowballed to the violent rapes and killings.

Ted Bundy 2 - YouTube

Wow, I'm just starting to read this thread thoroughly. First let me say that I hope and pray they are able to find Robyn. That should go without saying. Secondly, what an interesting cast of characters to say the least.

From what I saw on NG last night (and I truly can barely stand to watch it any more), I believe the day that she went missing she was majorly drugged. I don't know if she did it voluntarily to "kill the pain" of what she may have realized was a mistake to go to Aruba with this dude, or if she was given a date-rape drug of some sort. But per the eyewitness accounts of her in the restaurant, I would say she was definitely under the influence of something potent.

Let me just say that I am sick and tired of media claiming that this is a "mirror" of our Natalee Holloway. NOT SO.

This chick evidently AGREED to go on this Aruba trip with this weirdo after having a 1-1/2 year weird "affair" with him.

DO NOT compare her with Natalee Holloway.

Natalee Holloway agreed to get in the car with three boys and leave her friends. Both made bad decisions and went with dangerous men they barely knew.

More similar than you think. MO

REALLY? What a freak....where was that info?

After doing a quick search I found this transcript ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/11/ijvm.01.html

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: He was erratic. He was a little violent. He was, let`s say, quite physically aggressive, inappropriately.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: He was, like, following me or stalking me, and it freaked me out.
FORESTER: She had -- she had informed me she was going on a family vacation to -- to Orlando, to a timeshare that her family had. And then told me that the family surprised her, took her and the family to Aruba, and that it was no big deal. So I just took it for what it was worth, said, "Have a great time with your family." You know, I thought it was a little odd that it was that spontaneous. Because usually that doesn`t happen like that, but you know, there wasn`t a whole lot I could -- I could say or do about it at that point.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, let`s listen to an anonymous woman talking about this Gary Giordano, because this is -- this is disturbing. Listen and we`ll ask you another question, Richard.

FORESTER: OK.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: He was erratic. He was a little violent, like one time I happened to touch his hair by accident, and he, like, literally, like, yanked my arm really hard. It was, like, really scary. And he was, let`s say quite physically aggressive, inappropriately. Apparently, he has cameras in his house where he videotapes people, and he has cameras all around his home.

I have never hear "beyond *advertiser censored*" except in this case..........WOW
I'm not sure what that really means........

I have never hear "beyond *advertiser censored*" except in this case..........WOW
I'm not sure what that really means........

Me either. Could this have something to do with the BDSM? Don't they dress up in costume ... like the Jackalope mask he was wearing in that picture?

I've been following this case silently.

I truly hope that Robyn is found soon and I've a feeling that they will find her not like the Natalie Hollaway case. This guy seemed to have made some mistakes and it doesn't seem as though there was a big time frame for him to rid of Robyn if he has killed her, which I think he has. Perhaps by being rash he's made more mistakes along the way.

I've been following this case silently.

I truly hope that Robyn is found soon and I've a feeling that they will find her not like the Natalie Hollaway case. This guy seemed to have made some mistakes and it doesn't seem as though there was a big time frame for him to rid of Robyn if he has killed her, which I think he has. Perhaps by being rash he's made more mistakes along the way.

I agree and I so hope you're right... I don't believe he thought it through as well as he should have and I don't believe he was as well-connected in Aruba as Joran VDS. Unless the claims by his attorney that he has never been to Aruba before this trip are false, I think (and really really hope) that she'll be found. Hopefully sooner rather than later, in order to have more evidence preserved... :(

I'm just now reading this whole thread and a theory popped into my brain.

GG is 50 years old, right?

*trying to say this gracefully*

Some men have ....trouble....maintaining or even getting an....

Lemme rephrase.

Some men have problems with erectile dysfunction.

Knowing that he's very in to "sex" or whatever his fetish is, I wonder if he couldn't "function" and it got him so angry that he snapped --going even further than the choking/biting etc.

From The Gajonka Encyclopedia - Volume XIII; circ. 2002.

Bald Rage: Male who wears rug relies on little blue pill to shore up performance issues yet encounters resistance from attractive, younger female who is clearly using him for his money. Resistance enrages bald male, who instantly sees a vision of himself in the mirror - bald, ex-rug, resulting in actions that are unbound, and dangerous, potentially lethal. Usually exacerbated on the second rejection.

I believe he laughed off the first rejection, but the second one...hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper