DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GG supporters?

I didn't know there were any here.

There are a few free thinkers who challenged posters thoughts

Maybe I shouldn't label them as GG supporters, GG defenders is probably more apt.

I just have no problem in seeing a rather substantial amount of circumstantial evidence against GG. Others just can't or don't see it. Some actually changed their views and started defending him after his first television interview. As though he was believable :what:; guess he may be a pretty decent conman after all.

I can't explain the why's or wherefore's. Maybe comes down to personal experience with his type, with con men in general. It comes down to, everyone sees things differently. To me, it's as plain as the nose on anyone's face, or, that stupid looking toupee on GG's head.

Which did not seem to be liked..

No, just their need and vehemence in trying to defend the indefensible, at least for me.

If I had a scale, and on one side there was evidence that GG is innocent, and on the other, there was evidence he is guilty, the guilty side would be considerably more heavily weighted. But that's jmoo.

Maybe I shouldn't label them as GG supporters, GG defenders is probably more apt.

I just have no problem in seeing a rather substantial amount of circumstantial evidence against GG. Others just can't or don't see it. Some actually changed their views and started defending him after his first television interview. As though he was believable :what:; guess he may be a pretty decent conman after all.

I can't explain the why's or wherefore's. Maybe comes down to personal experience with his type, with con men in general. It comes down to, everyone sees things differently. To me, it's as plain as the nose on anyone's face, or, that stupid looking toupee on GG's head.

Well Neesaki, he may be wierd looking but the fact remains, doesn't matter how much of a he is, there is not enough evidence to convict

i do not feel that Aruba wanted it to go away as you do, I feel they saw it as a chance to redeem their reputation if they could have charged him

No, just their need and vehemence in trying to defend the indefensible, at least for me. If I had a scale, and on one side there was evidence that GG is innocent, and on the other, there was evidence he is guilty, the guilty side would be considerably more heavily weighted. But that's jmoo.

Thats the point
Not everyone sees things the same way

No, just their need and vehemence in trying to defend the indefensible, at least for me.

If I had a scale, and on one side there was evidence that GG is innocent, and on the other, there was evidence he is guilty, the guilty side would be considerably more heavily weighted. But that's jmoo.

I go along with that, but the FACT is that you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. I personally cannot stand the sight of the guy, but thats the deal unfortunatly.

Well Neesaki, he may be wierd looking but the fact remains, doesn't matter how much of a he is, there is not enough evidence to convict

i do not feel that Aruba wanted it to go away as you do, I feel they saw it as a chance to redeem their reputation if they could have charged him

Enough evidence to convict is dependent on whether they can accept circumstantial evidence or not. Apparently they can't.

I hope you're right that they don't just want it to go away and have purposely swept it under the rug. No pun intended, I don't mean GG's rug, lol. :wink:

I feel that happens everywhere in this world when all leads dry up JMo
Look at all of the cold cases on this forum

You have a good point, there are way too many cold cases, many, many in the U.S. Even after they've named a poi or suspect. Many have yet to be tried.

If there's no smoking gun, no direct eye witnesses, no dna evidence, anyone can get away with kidnapping or murder. Pretty scary really. Better know you can trust whoever you're with at all times, and don't go down any dark alleys alone.

I think she just got fed up with being attacked by GG supporters.

No Neesaki, I'm still here. LOL There just isn't much to discuss anymore and I've always tried to present my beliefs and stated so by ending with JMO. Posting different views are permitted and I was not aware that posters were being singled out as "liked" and/or "unliked". All views should be respected, which I have strived to do.

I believe Aruba is waiting for the sea to give something Robyn had on up and hopefully it will be found on a beach somewhere in a area it never would have ended up if she did go in at Baby Beach. I'm headed down there, so if there are any questions you want me to ask, let me know. I don't have a problem going into the dive shop, the restaurant or the jetty. Thanks, Neesaki.

No Neesaki, I'm still here. LOL There just isn't much to discuss anymore and I've always tried to present my beliefs and stated so by ending with JMO. Posting different views are permitted and I was not aware that posters were being singled out as "liked" and/or "unliked". All views should be respected, which I have strived to do.

I believe Aruba is waiting for the sea to give something Robyn had on up and hopefully it will be found on a beach somewhere in a area it never would have ended up if she did go in at Baby Beach. I'm headed down there, so if there are any questions you want me to ask, let me know. I don't have a problem going into the dive shop, the restaurant or the jetty. Thanks, Neesaki.

Good to hear from you, LambChop. We've missed you! :seeya:

Enough evidence to convict is dependent on whether they can accept circumstantial evidence or not. Apparently they can't.

I hope you're right that they don't just want it to go away and have purposely swept it under the rug. No pun intended, I don't mean GG's rug, lol. :wink:

But they don't have any circumstantial evidence. All there is is speculation. And that isn't enough.

But they don't have any circumstantial evidence. All there is is speculation. And that isn't enough.

The standard for burden of proof is higher in Aruba than in the US. I can't help but wonder if GG was caught in his car when he has a perfectly good home to go to is because he feels he is being watched. To think that this would be a concern for him makes me feel it's a small form of justice that is slowly catching up to him. It's not much but it shows he will never change and it's going to catch up to him. jmo

The standard for burden of proof is higher in Aruba than in the US. I can't help but wonder if GG was caught in his car when he has a perfectly good home to go to is because he feels he is being watched. To think that this would be a concern for him makes me feel it's a small form of justice that is slowly catching up to him. It's not much but it shows he will never change and it's going to catch up to him. jmo

He is an adult, both parties are adults, well well past the age of consent.
That is not a reason why he would not bring someone into his home

:waitasec:Well, even Aruba LE disagrees on this point, as that's the only way they were able to hold him for 4 months.
They even stated that the only reason the judge would not go forward with an indictment and allowed him to go free, was because they had no body, no eye witnesses to what happened, only circumstantial evidence.

I hope he is being watched, every minute of every day. I hope he never feels like a really "free" man again. And ITA, he will never change so let's just hope that he slips up big time and gets caught. Who knows, maybe he'll start shoplifting big screen TV's out of Walmart, lol.

And btw, I'll for sure come up with a few questions for your trip if you're really serious. :sleuth:

He is an adult, both parties are adults, well well past the age of consent.
That is not a reason why he would not bring someone into his home

We don't know why he did not bring her home but we do know that he knows what he did was not legal in the State of Maryland. So why risk being arrested, again, when he has a perfectly good home he could have gone to. He does live by himself and as you say he is an adult. There has to be a reason because he certainly does not care what people think about him so that was not the issue. It would be interesting to know but you can bet what happened here in Aruba is constantly on his mind. It's just my opinion but I'm willing to bet he is worried about what the FBI is up to and that is okay by me. jmo

Hi LampChop. Maybe that's why he took Robyn to Aruba, knowing it would be harder to convict him there if they never found Robyn's body.

Hi LampChop. Maybe that's why he took Robyn to Aruba, knowing it would be harder to convict him there if they never found Robyn's body.

I personally think that is the case. No body, no case, get off scot-free, just like in the NH case. And he had indicated an interest in NH's case as in his mentioning of it to the other woman whose daughter he tried to lure to Aruba, and then again to the tourists in Aruba that he and Robyn talked to.
I think he was completely floored when he was actually arrested and detained and then held for 4 months. He never thought even that would happen.

We don't know why he did not bring her home but we do know that he knows what he did was not legal in the State of Maryland. So why risk being arrested, again, when he has a perfectly good home he could have gone to. He does live by himself and as you say he is an adult. There has to be a reason because he certainly does not care what people think about him so that was not the issue. It would be interesting to know but you can bet what happened here in Aruba is constantly on his mind. It's just my opinion but I'm willing to bet he is worried about what the FBI is up to and that is okay by me. jmo

I also wonder if he was being followed and watched, and that's why he got caught. Why would anyone care or bother to call LE about a couple people getting it on in a car? Because they knew it was him? IDK, but it does make me wonder. And, as you say, it's illegal, so why do something like that in your vehicle when you have a house to go to? It doesn't make good sense, imo.

The crime he is suspected of committing was in Aruba, so I do not know why he would be watched and followed in the US, unless they suspect him of another crime we know nothing about
Phone taps, maybe

I think he was caught because someone reported the incident while walking through the garage

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member