ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what it's like to snorkel or scuba dive with a toupee. But, I would think that the salt water action would make it balloon up and make a person more bouyant than they would be comfortable with. Therefore, I say that if he did go snorkeling or diving, he would have ditched the toupee. Because it surely would have floated like Aladdin's rug, er carpet.

Seriously, he's just gross.

They said he was sweating like a pig when they picked him up at the airport and that reviewing videos around the island was hard because of the change of toupees. You can't swim with a toupee on. Disgusting.

Just edited my post suniskye, added: Let the sun shine in.

Seriously, he's just gross.

They said he was sweating like a pig when they picked him up at the airport and that reviewing videos around the island was hard because of the change of toupees. You can't swim with a toupee on. Disgusting.

O/T years ago my then brother-in-law went swimming in the ocean w/his rug on, he lost it. He swan down a few blocks and walked back to the condo to get his baseball cap that he wore the rest of the week.

3f72dc50ada88fa607112f0.jpg

Did Gary mess up his hair with some splashes of water to make it look like he had been snorkeling? Wouldn't he need to take out his hair piece before going into the ocean?

Is this evidence that Gary never went into the water?

Woah, sorry, what the hello was she thinking.
Had to be a large sum of money offered.

Sure no problem.

Let me ask you (or anybody else for that matter) something from a female perspective. If you were to go sunbathing on the beach in Aruba, would you bring your cell phone with you or leave it with your purse in the car?

100% take my cell phone. And, I'm 36....I grew up before 8 year olds had cell phones lol.

While toupée dealers and manufacturers usually advertise their products showing men swimming, water-skiing and enjoying watersports, these activities can often cause irreversible wear to the toupée. Saltwater and chlorine can cause a toupée to "wear out" quickly. Many shampoos and soaps will damage toupée fibers, which unlike natural hair, cannot grow back or replace themselves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toupée#Use_and_maintenance

Woah, sorry, what the hello was she thinking.
Had to be a large sum of money offered.

Seriously. Unless he pushed his "gay" status to her constantly, which is still possible. "I'm gay, so I'm no harm to you" bs. Wasn't he into attracting women into "lesbian" photos? And that pic with her in the red bikini with another woman in a red bikini touching body parts together...

Seriously. Unless he pushed his "gay" status to her constantly, which is still possible. "I'm gay, so I'm no harm to you" bs. Wasn't he into attracting women into "lesbian" photos? And that pic with her in the red bikini with another woman in a red bikini touching body parts together...

Christina told Dr. Drew that Gary and Robyn may have had a sexual relationship at one time, and she never had the idea that Gary was gay.

It was just a story to tell her boyfriend.

Suspicious about the offer, Emerson turned Giordano down at which point "he got very irate" she said.

"During the conversation, he told me that he could make me disappear and no one would ever look for me," the mother said.

In previous interviews, Emerson had claimed Giordano promised her that the planned Aruban trip was "not going to be another Natalee Holloway," referring to the Alabama teenager who disappeared on the island in 2005.

"He was very calm, relaxed and calculated, I guess I would put it," Emerson told Judge Pirro.

"He knew how to talk to a girl from the start, to make her feel comfortable. (But) I knew he was a scam artist.

That's a good label for you CE.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...r-suspect-gary-gardano-threatened-mother-teen

Christina told Dr. Drew that Gary and Robyn may have had a sexual relationship at one time, and she never had the idea that Gary was gay.

It was just a story to tell her boyfriend.

OK, you've convinced me that it was just a line to the boyfriend. Are there women so deluded at the age of 35, that they think they are a hot commodity in the bikini modeling world?

Either she was delusional and conned, or she went along for a ride on the wild side, and miscalculated the danger.

OK, you've convinced me that it was just a line to the boyfriend. Are there women so deluded at the age of 35, that they think they are a hot commodity in the bikini modeling world?

Either she was delusional and conned, or she went along for a ride on wild side, and miscalculated the danger.

From the pics I've seen Robyn loved the camera no matter what she was wearing or how old she was. no offense to her, she still thought she was a hot commodity. In the *advertiser censored* world and modeling period, airbrushing is their friend. JMO.

Either she was delusional and conned, or she went along for a ride on the wild side, and miscalculated the danger.

If you look at some of these sites, and even places like facebook, seems there are lots of women of all ages who seem deluded in thinking that they're modeling material. Same goes for these parents who think their young children are modeling material and push their little kids.

That's how CE comes across to me, she was pushing her daughter from a young age, posting her pic on an 18 and over site, when she was just 16 or 17. Wacky parents out there.

JMHO

Either she was delusional and conned, or she went along for a ride on wild side, and miscalculated the danger.

There is no evidence that Robyn thought she had a promising career in modeling. Even that model site has no activity since August of last year. I have friends who are models and the paid work is few and far between. In fact it is quite rare. Usually photographers just want to trade a CD of their photos for the model's time. The model gets to add to their portfolio this way, and the photographer gets to add to his. For nude work, yes the photographer might pay for the model's time if she is particularly attractive, but Robyn would not have been able to make a living at it. Those types of jobs just don't come often enough, particularly for someone who is 35 and not particularly jaw-dropping gorgeous.

This was a trip to get away and indulge in Gary's fantasies for the sake of having a free trip to Aruba. She was in a relationship that was on the rocks, she had just lost her job, and she decided to throw caution to the wind and let Gary spend his money on her with this trip. She knew he would be taking photos and wanting sex (again.) She was ok with that.

MOO.

And, yet, some of the networks would have us believe that RG was just a young person vacationing in Aruba.

I did not believe that from the beginning. However, I did entertain the possibility that she could have been fooled; that is, before all of the photographic evidence started emerging.

<modsnip>?

If you didn't want to explain everything again to someone who is probably unaware of what had transpired on the island, you might want to avoid the situation by lying, I've mentioned this before. It doesn't necessarily mean he is a killer?
I'm not understanding why he said anything at all, every one who flies has their own ticket, he could have booked in without RG and nothing would have to be said, by saying what he did makes him look guilty imo

BBM~

I think perhaps a bit of both, and add to that financial issues. Clearly, she had to know that she would not make it in the 'legitimate' modeling world, or she wouldn't have gone with the grotesquely large breast implants.

I am intrigued by the photo with the other blonde 'model'. Another one that is clearly not an ingenue, and looks like she could have had the same plastic surgeon. Her profile is from Frederick...I wonder what their relationship was (if anything) before that shoot? Were they friends? Did she know GVG as well? And WHO took those pics?

It seems that the more I learn about this the more questions that I have...I absolutely do not think that RG is coming back though, sadly. At least it looks like the perp won't walk on this one...JMO. :twocents:

I'm not understanding why he said anything at all, every one who flies has their own ticket, he could have booked in without RG and nothing would have to be said, by saying what he did makes him look guilty imo

If he booked and paid for their flights under the same reservation, which it appears that he did based on the insurance, then both names come up at check in. I just flew with my DD under one reservation, and when I went to check in they brought up that if was the two of us.

Or if you've ever checked in online, all the names in that reservation come up and they ask if you want to check in all the passengers in the reservation.

It may have just been as simple as they saw the reservation had two people and asked if they were both checking in and he blurted out the rest.

IMO, it was nervous guilty energy that made him make such comments.

Given that he remained on the Island for 3 days after RG went missing, someone other than LE must have had some interaction with him. Where are those people? I'm curious about conversations/interactions with tourists and hotel staff. Someone must have run into him in the lobby, hallway, resort grounds and had to have asked him something.

We had a fellow almost drown at Eagle Beach a few years ago, and let me tell you everyone was talking about it.

http://www.vworker.com/RentACoder/DotNet/SoftwareBuyers/ShowBuyerInfo.aspx?lngAuthorId=7995468

http://www.vworker.com/RentACoder/m...st.asp?lngBidRequestId=1703461#true,1,1703461

That's Gary. Can anybody get any clue from this?

This is a description of the website from the FAQ:

I have a business (or personal) project I need completed. How does vWorker.com help me?

vWorker.com lets you plow through your excess workload, staff up instantaneously, and get a hand with personal chores...and lets you do it faster, better and cheaper than with traditional help.

Just post your project here and it will be distributed to 337,437 workers around the world, who will eagerly bid to complete your project. The results are amazingly quick: within 24 hours you will receive an average of 12.4 bids. You can find the best worker by reviewing each bidder's responses, resume, certifications and previous work history (including comments and ratings left by previous employers).

Once you find a worker that you like, you can hire them on the spot. Unlike traditional workers, your virtual worker's work is guaranteed. And if your deadline is especially tight, you can require your worker to further guarantee on-time completion with a forfeitable deposit called the Expert Guarantee. And unlike some of our competitors we don't charge you a posting fee, service charge or finder's fees.

So you can try it completely for free and without any obligation. Just click "Post my project" below to give it a try.

By the way a woman who briefly dated Gary in the spring of 2009 posted on another site and looks legit. She said he described his job as a "recruiter" but she said she got suspicious after he was vague in describing what he did exactly. She said he was "full of himself."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkbuchanan1983