ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Fool Yourselves. It is a different world in Aruba. Our little Natalee Holloway knows that. This case is not even similar to what urin van der sloot did to our Natalee. This woman went along and none of us know what happened to her after she "went along" to "get away". Just sayin.

Someone posted something here awhile back, I think it was HatesSociopaths, not sure, anyway, it was apparently Robyn posting on a modeling site about a photographer who had taken her photos, and that person had said something to the effect of "they're not going to believe you are real." This was some time before the Aruba trip. There were posts made here speculating if GVG was the photographer she was referring to.

My next task is to find that post; however, I'm almost certain that it will be located before I'm able to do so.

I'm asking this because I'm wondering if the photographer promised to submit her modeling photos to some other people.

Maybe we will find out in the computer forensics.

Could be nothing or something.

I do think that some of the posters here are great at finding obscure online communications that she possibly wrote, that could yield some clues.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-iRS4QL4Pm...tg/_G7YnZ5sKgE/s1600/tattoosrobyngardener.jpg

I am at a different location then my glasses, # 1 I am wondering what the paper is that is on the table in front of Robyn?, #2 can anyone see what time it is on her watch? and #3 if this pic was taken in Aruba w/GG then that man sitting behind her would be able to comment on their behavior together.

bbm

The paper is a menu. I found a higher resolution online and zoomed in, and I can make out "chicken" a couple of times and also "marinated"...

The time: harder to tell but it seems like it may be 5:55? The short hand is hard to make out... but the shadows are long so that may make sense. (Of course what I think is the minute hand could be the second hand, but I believe on that kind of watch, the second hand is one of the smaller circles?).

(ETA: I asked my husband and he thinks the long hand I see near the top is the second hand, and that the hour and minute hands are at the bottom: almost 6:30).

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-09-02 at 9.34.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-09-02 at 9.34.41 AM.png
    376.4 KB · Views: 140
  • Screen Shot 2011-09-02 at 9.40.22 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-09-02 at 9.40.22 AM.png
    336.8 KB · Views: 138
Giordano May Have Taken Out Insurance Policies on Several Women

Giordano's appeal will go before a three judge panel. In the meantime, a source told ABC News that FBI investigators working the case in the United States are struggling to get information from the Aruban authorities. The source said the FBI is considering enlisting the help of international diplomatic channels to try to increase the cooperation of Aruban authorities.

A source told ABC News that while the focus of the Aruban investigation is on the missing woman, the focus of the FBI investigation is on the insurance policy that Giordano took out on the 35-year-old Gardner. In the day's after she disappeared, Giordano reportedly tried to cash in on a $1.5 million insurance policy.

The source also told ABC News that there may have been several other women that Giordano took away on trips and for whom he also purchased insurance.

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=14434350

Hard to keep up with this thread --im usually a lurker.

Couple questions.

1-have any of the pics found on GG's camera been released?

2-has it been confirmed GG and RG or even RF were on AFF?

3-is the fight between GG and RG on tape confirmed? if so, was this immediately prior to her disappearance?

Thanks in advance!

Hard to keep up with this thread --im usually a lurker.

Couple questions.

1-have any of the pics found on GG's camera been released?

2-has it been confirmed GG and RG or even RF were on AFF?

3-is the fight between GG and RG on tape confirmed? if so, was this immediately prior to her disappearance?

Thanks in advance!

1. No
2. No
3. No

I have a couple questions myself.

1. If it is true that GG took out insurance on previous women he traveled with, why didn't he kill them too?
2. Is there a similar case in the past to this?

Just watched the video where the reporter says that Robyn's roommate says that Robyn often had bruises. It seems to me that since she was staying with her boyfriend most of the time, and seeing GVG every couple of weeks, that RF is probably responsible for some of the bruises. This is more or less supported by the fact that police were involved twice (Feb, July) in connection with RF and Robyn. To me, the comment about the bruises seems unrelated to this disappearance.

1. No
2. No
3. No

1. If it is true that GG took out insurance on previous women he traveled with, why didn't he kill them too?

I think that means that the travel insurance is not grounds for suspicion of murder.

Understandably the FBI is focused on the travel insurance as that would give them grounds to charge GVG with premeditated murder in the US. However, since the travel insurance was purchased in the US and all the paperwork was filed in the US, I'm not sure what sort of cooperation is needed from the Aruban authorities regarding the travel insurance.

Perhaps the FBI want to question GVG while he is detained, but the laws in Aruba are different than the laws in the US so should the FBI be allowed to question GVG for up to 6 hours per day without a lawyer while he is detained as a suspect in Aruba? In the US, he would be entitled to a lawyer and he couldn't be held for upwards of three months without charges being brought. It seems like perhaps the FBI wants to take advantage of the Aruba laws to question him without a lawyer and then take advantage of the US laws to charge GVG even if he is charged, convicted and serves a sentence in Aruba. Even suspects have rights, so I have to wonder what the FBI is up to when they suggest that they want more cooperation from Aruban authorities. My suspicion is that they want to more or less bypass the rights that GVG would have in the US but then prosecute him in the US using info that they acquire ... doesn't seem quite right.

1. No
2. No
3. No

I was just going to comment with question #1 myself. Doesn't make sense to me. AT ALL There is so much more to this story then we know.

Has anyone read RF's recent post to RG on her missing facebook page today?

I was trying to find the article you quoted with this link ... it's not the same article. Did the link change. Or am I :crazy: ? Lol, careful with your answer! :loser:

The only point I wanted to make is that in the quoted section posted, it said a SOURCE said GG MAY HAVE taken out insurance on the other women he traveled with. 'Source' and 'May Have' doesn't exactly convince me to drop the insurance angle yet. Source and May Have still sound like tabloid wording ... and wishful thinking from his lawyer's point of view.

I'm remaining on the :fence:

ETA: nevermind, I didn't realize you have to keep clicking 'next' on the link.

Added: I wonder if the 'source' is GG's father...

Kinda O/T but there are some crazies on that FB page set up for RG. They appear to be spewing rhetoric about Human Trafficking and attacking one or two other posters. Crazy!!

I find it kind of strange that the admins are not deleting this, as they seem to delete things that O/T or negative. It also appears that the admin team has been not as active today, makes me wonder if something is "up".

BBM.....You know Angelfish, I never gave much thought to the human trafficing aspect when it was discussed during the Holloway case, but now, I have thought about it being a possibility because of no bodies being found in both these cases. I'm sure I read that Joran was involved in some type of sex industry thing and it certainly wouldn't come as much of a surprise if we find out that GG is.

BBM.....You know Starfish, I never gave much thought to the human trafficing aspect when it was discussed during the Holloway case, but now, I have thought about it being a possibility because of no bodies being found in both these cases. I'm sure I read that Joran was involved in some type of sex industry thing and it certainly wouldn't come as much of a surprise if we find out that GG is.

:eek:fftopic: Did you hear that Van der Sloot was finally formally charged with the murder of that Peruvian woman?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...mans-slaying/2011/09/01/gIQASIHfuJ_story.html

While I don't doubt Joran may have been involved in many hinky things, I'm of the opinion that Natalee likely died in similar circumstances to the Peruvian woman and that his lawyer father was able to make things go away for him.

So, all you regulars (on this thread from the beginning) - is there a timeline out there or not... ?? :waitasec:
Since I have read all of the thread except Thread #3 from page 7 to 31, I guess you're going to make me read them since I got no response... :fence:

I've not seen a timeline Niner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member