ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have to defer to you as far as the information you have on this Ken Barlow, as I know absolutely nothing about him. As far as FB, I checked out the Find Robyn Gardner page for a while until it seemed to become nothing more than a gossip column. But regarding this Barlow person, I have no reason at all to doubt your judgment or assessment of the situation concerning his involvement in this case. So, thank you for shedding some light on the situation.

I hope you're correct in that the FBI is following everything about this case . They may be the only hope that Robyn and her family has for justice if the Aruba LE don't have enough evidence to try him.

I found this on Ken Barlow, Not sure how credible this is.
http://psychiccarlabaron.wordpress....oyfriend-left-behind-for-perhaps-good-reason/

Yeah I read that. I can only make judgments from what I'm reading and most of what has been written hasn't been proven legally, to be true. I have a problem with the fact that if bad things are happening it is plastered all of the internet instead of being handled by law enforcement as to whether it is true or not. All of this nastiness takes the focus away from the task at hand which is why is Robyn Gardner missing and where is she. It is truly ashame that that focus has been placed on things that are totally unrelated to the answers to those questions.

My advice to anyone wanting to know more would be read what you can find but steer clear of that nasty mess. It's best not to get into the middle of a battle being fought in public forums that is totally irrelevant to why Robyn Gardner is not at home with her family.

I may be wrong, but to date, I have not seen any mention in MSM of the people you are discussing.
AFAIK they were not present in Aruba when RG went missing.

I have read all of the same pages and it looks like a private matter, differences in opinions that have turned ugly. This appears to be between RF and these people.

Unless it is proven that these people are involved, its probably wise to just leave it, especially if it bothers you

IMO, this is a lot of rumor and a war of words between people
To date, I do not see a solid connection

I don't think WS discusses CB here
Someone can correct me if I have that wrong

Yeah I read that. I can only make judgments from what I'm reading and most of what has been written hasn't been proven legally, to be true. I have a problem with the fact that if bad things are happening it is plastered all of the internet instead of being handled by law enforcement as to whether it is true or not. All of this nastiness takes the focus away from the task at hand which is why is Robyn Gardner missing and where is she. It is truly ashame that that focus has been placed on things that are totally unrelated to the answers to those questions.

My advice to anyone wanting to know more would be read what you can find but steer clear of that nasty mess. It's best not to get into the middle of a battle being fought in public forums that is totally irrelevant to why Robyn Gardner is not at home with her family.

Since these nasty rumors and remarks were left at other places, the focus here has not been taken off of Robin.

I wouldn't worry too much about whether LE knows about rumors etc.
I feel certain that forums are monitored and posters send them everything!!

I may be wrong, but to date, I have not seen any mention in MSM of the people you are discussing.

I have read all of the same pages and it looks like a private matter, differences in opinions that have turned ugly. This appears to be between RF and these people.

Unless it is proven that these people are involved, its probably wise to just leave it, especially if it bothers you

Exactly thats why I queried the credability, I just remember seeing the name in passing as I was googling up to date info on robyn.

No, CB should not be discussed here. That's why I came here. That mess needs to stay where it is.

Since these nasty rumors and remarks were left at other places, the focus here has not been taken off of Robin.

I wouldn't worry too much about whether LE knows about rumors etc.
I feel certain that forums are monitored and posters send them everything!!

This is the most fair and best forum out there on the real issues. Your timeline is fantastic and I know it took alot of work to come up with that. I prefer dealing with facts, like you. There's already too much speculation. So, let's get back to the task at hand : )

As Thanksgiving approaches I cannot help but wonder how sad it is going to be for Robyn's parents and brother. Her brother is taking this very very hard. He posted on the Robyn page a while back and his post has haunted me. I pray each night the Hail Mary, that this family gets some answers.

This is the most fair and best forum out there on the real issues. Your timeline is fantastic and I know it took alot of work to come up with that. I prefer dealing with facts, like you. There's already too much speculation. So, let's get back to the task at hand : )

As Thanksgiving approaches I cannot help but wonder how sad it is going to be for Robyn's parents and brother. Her brother is taking this very very hard. He posted on the Robyn page a while back and his post has haunted me. I pray each night the Hail Mary, that this family gets some answers.

We have Niner to thank for the timeline

I see, Barlow is a follower of CB. And here she is spewing her hatred and vitriol yet again.
Which tells me all I need to know about Barlow and his agenda JMO.

I apologise, I never meant to offend. Being new I didnt know CB wasnt very well liked here. To be honest I have never come across her before, it was only as I was doing a google search of Robyn the other day, as I had seen no more news on her for a while.

I really hope you are found safe and well robyn. *advertiser censored*

I apologise, I never meant to offend. Being new I didnt know CB wasnt very well liked here. To be honest I have never come across her before, it was only as I was doing a google search of Robyn the other day, as I had seen no more news on her for a while.

BBM

Please don't appologize.
You certainly did not offend :greetings:

Welcome! And you have done absolutely nothing to apologise for. Glad you're here. :)

Giordano again before the judge tomorrow morning
Thursday, november 24, 2011 10: 55

ORANGE CITY — The American Gary Giordano, who is stuck because of the disappearance of his travel companion Robyn Gardner appears, for the judge again tomorrow morning. The public prosecution service (OM) will ask for extension of its judgment, as late Attorney-General Taco Stein know. This is the last time that there can be and can for maximum extension requested 30 days. In that period it must draw up a summons, says Stein. Meanwhile, there is the past two days by a dive team from the Royal Navy in the Caribbean in collaboration with the coast guard with the underwater robot REMUS wanted to the missing tourist. This search yielded nothing, however, It had asked for assistance on. because certain parts of the sea are too deep for ordinary divers, says Stein. Gardner is missing since 2 August. Giordano is since 5 August in pre-trial detention.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/...rechter?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

What amazes me is how a woman could just dissapear off a small island like that and there is no trace of her. It doesnt make any sense.

What amazes me is how a woman could just dissapear off a small island like that and there is no trace of her. It doesnt make any sense.

That amazes me too and no, it does not make sense. It is not the first time someone has disappeared without a trace on Aruba. In fact, there are many others who have. It is weird. An entire family of 4 disappeared! It is just crazy. Here is the list of those who have gone missing, without a trace on Aruba. I'm sure there are many more that are not on this list.

http://www.visitaruba.com/about-aruba/aruba-news/missing-persons/

That amazes me too and no, it does not make sense. It is not the first time someone has disappeared without a trace on Aruba. In fact, there are many others who have. It is weird. An entire family of 4 disappeared! It is just crazy. Here is the list of those who have gone missing, without a trace on Aruba. I'm sure there are many more that are not on this list.

http://www.visitaruba.com/about-aruba/aruba-news/missing-persons/

thanks for that link, this seems very strange. I never knew it was so many, only natalie holloway and robyn. Oh my

Aruba orders release of US man suspected in death

The Associated Press

A judge in Aruba has ordered the release of a U.S. businessman detained in connection with the August death of his traveling companion.

The judge says Gary Giordano must be freed on Tuesday without any conditions. Prosecutors have until then to appeal the decision.

More here: http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...MERICAN?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member