Ashley Madison cheating website hacked, July 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If this is confirmed as his account I take it all back, he won't keep his job or his wife!

If this is confirmed as his account I take it all back, he won't keep his job or his wife!

Agree totally. Reading via tapatalk so can't really read the profile...
BUT, the one big thing that gave me pause while watching his presser was when a reporter asked him a specific question re. having any other accounts "such as swinger sites"....Jeff looked like he was going to puke. I was so intent on his physical reaction that I don't even recall his verbal answer. Ugh, ugh, ugh

You know I wondered about it yesterday when I was watching him, his guilt was so profound for it to be a "curiosity". I said earlier that it's between him and his wife, I take that back. If that is his profile I bet his wife knows the other "swinger" too.

And now the "redhead" who also is "high profile"...well, depending upon her career, it could easily be trashed as well. And she will now probably be exposed publicly.

BUT, the one big thing that gave me pause while watching his presser was when a reporter asked him a specific question re. having any other accounts "such as swinger sites"....Jeff looked like he was going to puke. I was so intent on his physical reaction that I don't even recall his verbal answer. Ugh, ugh, ugh

His answer stood out to me as I was only listening and not watching. Iirc he said" I don't even know how to answer that" and no reporter followed it up.

When he said that, I cringed, thinking another shoe was going to drop...

And now the "redhead" who also is "high profile"...well, depending upon her career, it could easily be trashed as well. And she will now probably be exposed publicly.

What a stupid thing to do, I bet there's more coming. Photos? Videos? So I guess yesterday was trying to control the story and get ahead of it. He needs Olivia Pope.

Wondering what the responses would be like if this was Jose B. being exposed instead, lol...jmo

Here is the thing for me. He is a liar. If he is willing to ie about his life to his nearest and dearest, what else is he willing to lie about? It makes him suspect and not trustworthy.

How can he work in criminal justice if you do not know if he lies or not?

He is willing to lie to get what he wants.

Sorry, I'm not buying Ashton's sob story.
My ex-husband was busted on adult friend finder and used the same sorry excuse....he was curious and wasn't "planning" on doing anything. Yeah right! Come to find out, he planned to, and DID! Always the same sorry excuses/lies!!!!

This AM thing hits home for me.....not specifically this website, but infidelity sucks, and when you're the one who was betrayed, this kind of opens some scars.

Yes, this! The question was so specific it should've been a HUGE HEADS UP to Ashton that the media already knew about his (alleged) other account(s). His answer of (paraphrasing) "I don't even know what to think about that...." was troubling.

IMO

Have we seen any credible information about who the hacker is? In a situation like this, I am asking myself why someone would do this, and who is going to benefit from this? I mean, if you are just a hacker who comes across this treasure trove of scandalous dirt, why would you simply post it for free? Why not at least try to benefit your pocketbook a little? This has me scratching my head. However, since there are so many .gov addresses on here, it makes me wonder if this "hack" could be politically driven. Suppose for a moment that you are one of the people who has to go through all of the emails because of the Hillary fiasco. While doing this, you keep seeing the name Ashley Madison coming up, and discover what it is. I wonder how many Congressmen and Senators names on are that list? I wonder if there are any Presidential candidates on there? I wonder why the timing is so perfect to take the heat off of the Clinton email scandal? It is, after all, much more exciting to read about personal, private stuff than the goings on of a head of state. Just some thoughts that have popped in my head this morning. I believe there is a reason behind this leak. And not just a moralistic, holier-than-thou one. JMO.

If I was that media outlet I'm not sure I would run with this story based on a username being the same.

This is going to be interesting although I feel like I am peeking into someone's personal life and that's not right.

Is there a video of the presser? I missed it live. THX

There are already two suicides suspected to be linked to this terrorist attack by the hackers. How many more will we see? While others sit around looking for juicy details to gossip about their neighbors, people are dying. Lives are being ruined, careers shattered. Like I said before, what goes on in my marriage (and yours) is no ones business. None of us knows what agreements between spouses are or why those agreements have been made. Not all of the people on that list belong there or are hiding anything from their spouse.

But yes, keep ruining soldier's careers, political aspirations and watch the housewife down the street slit her wrists just so others can feel holier than thou.

:puke:

Fraternal Order of Police (Orlando, FL) releases statement (at link below). States that JA's explanation will not be the final authority on whether or not he violated any laws:

Mario Boone ‏@MLBooneWFTV 46m46 minutes ago

@FOP25 issues statement critical of #CaseyAnthony prosecutor #JeffAshton on his #AshleyMadison involvement. #WFTV

https://twitter.com/MLBooneWFTV/with_replies

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back