Ask Super Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh Dave, I knew you were being serious, so was I. I think the conspiracy started the very first day. I think the denied phone records (conspiracy) would have proven it.

P. Paugh being allowed into an active crime scene and than allowed to remove items. Items I might add that could have been evidence (conspiracy.

The Ramsey's not being questioned after the body was found (conspiracy.

Phone, school, medical records all being withheld from LE (conspiracy.

Alex Hunter deciding not to indict (conspiracy.

And the hits keep playing!!!!!!

I realize how crazy this must sound to a lot of people. It sounds crazy to me. But crazy seems to be the default setting for this case. I'm just not comfortable with chalking all of this up to coincidences.

If you hire a crack team of lawyers and the DA etc are known for not wanting to rock the boat, you have a recipe for NUTHIN'!

And that's what we've got...and the reality is, and nobody can deny this (in fact they even admitted it I believe), they are there to keep them out of jail.

Innocent people don't do this crap.

It's not ME you have to tell that to, llama.

To use a stupid analogy...
Iron Man's magnetic chest plate.
It is designed to prevent the iron shards stabbing him in the heart and killing him.

John Ramsey's legal team.
It is designed to prevent the police and justice system exposing him and charging him.

I don't think this is a conspiracy per se, I think it is a classic example of money talking.

Nice one!

It is the LEGAL system at work, not the JUSTICE system.

Yup. It helps to remember the difference.

Dave, before my question I just want to thank you for your efforts. I've been reading here for a long time and appreciate your efforts and agree with your conclusions. Now on to my question.

I was just reading an article from 2009 about JR speaking to a group, I believe at a college, about being wrongly accused and tried by the media etc, and then at the end opening it up for question and answer.

So my question to you is this: If you had been in the audience, what would you have said and asked? (consider this your chance to expose him in public)

More to the point, how does Dave find out about these sorts of things BEFOREHAND so he can get his butt in the audience!!!

I'm serious, Agatha. They're treated with kid gloves; search warrants aren't granted, the DA's office tries to pin this on everyone EXCEPT a Ramsey, the pediatrician refuses to turn over medical records, the SCHOOL records go missing, and the handwriting experts are pressured into hedging their findings.

It's not just my opinion. A LOT of people, including some of the Boulder cops, the FBI, the pathologists and Mark Fuhrman, think the DA deliberately tanked this case in the hope that it would go away so they could further their political careers.

I'm almost at the point now where it's not a question of "was there some dirty work afoot," but rather "HOW MUCH was there?"

Dave,

I came across something while reading and researching on the web...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-...ly-exonerated-in-the-murder-of-his-daughter/#

John was also criticized for immediately getting a lawyer. "I got a call from someone in the law enforcement system on the second day. They told me I better do it, because the police were already considering me the prime suspect."

I thought JR said MB instructed him that he needed a lawyer and here, JR claims it was someone in LE... Hmmm, this stinks of conspiracy. I wonder who that officer was?

Oh and I thought PR was the prime suspect.. Why cant these people get one fact straight and stick with it. Thats what happens when you are an habitual liar..

John is very good at dodging questions,just as he did the night Tricia called in (pretending not to have heard the question),so I think a game of dodge ball might be easy for him.He already knows how to respond.

Dave, before my question I just want to thank you for your efforts. I've been reading here for a long time and appreciate your efforts and agree with your conclusions.

Much obliged, Disgusted. But I couldn't have done a lot of it without you guys.

Rest assured, I've got plenty left in me!

Now on to my question. I was just reading an article from 2009 about JR speaking to a group, I believe at a college, about being wrongly accused and tried by the media etc, and then at the end opening it up for question and answer.

So my question to you is this: If you had been in the audience, what would you have said and asked? (consider this your chance to expose him in public)

You want me to narrow it down to ONE? Okay, if one is what I'd be limited to, I'd ask him about JonBenet's ongoing molestation. HOW I'd phrase it, I'll have to get back to you on that!

More to the point, how does Dave find out about these sorts of things BEFOREHAND so he can get his butt in the audience!!!

Damn good question! A lot of universities announce these things beforehand. Perhaps someone out there can do a Google search?

John is very good at dodging questions,just as he did the night Tricia called in (pretending not to have heard the question),so I think a game of dodge ball might be easy for him. He already knows how to respond.

I've got something for him to dodge, JMO.

Much obliged, Disgusted. But I couldn't have done a lot of it without you guys.

Rest assured, I've got plenty left in me!

You want me to narrow it down to ONE? Okay, if one is what I'd be limited to, I'd ask him about JonBenet's ongoing molestation. HOW I'd phrase it, I'll have to get back to you on that!

SuperDave,
John there appears to evidence of acute sexual assault cited by Coroner Meyer in his autopsy and similarly internal injuries of a chronic nature, reflecting long term sexual abuse. Do you have any idea who might have been responsible for molesting JonBenet?

SuperDave,
John there appears to evidence of acute sexual assault cited by Coroner Meyer in his autopsy and similarly internal injuries of a chronic nature, reflecting long term sexual abuse. Do you have any idea who might have been responsible for molesting JonBenet?

That might work!

Too easy to avoid though...

"I don't accept those findings" or "I have no idea" or whatever...it has to be something that shows him up for the slacker he is.

"John, could you detail exactly what steps have been taken since Patsy's passing to find the killer of JonBenet"

(I only add the PR bit to try and make the question more emotional...perhaps something that provokes more of an emotional response is needed)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back