Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/21145778/detail.html

In a press conference on Wednesday, Brad Conway released more than 1,000 pages of documents, including the results of a FBI test that indicate that fibers taken from the duct tape across Caylee Anthony's mouth do not match similar fibers from tape that was across the Anthony family's gas can in their garage. This contradicts earlier reports that there was some sort of evidentiary match between tape found on Caylee's skull and tape found at the Anthony's home.

Pffft!!!

How awful.

I am in the DC metro area and our local news reported the other accidents/deaths at DisneyWorld this year. Nadda about KC.

Nothing today about the 16 year old's death. How sad for his family.

Disney is generally pretty good at keeping stuff OUT of the news. Bad for business.

Also in the news today, is that one of the monirails had smoke/seen smoke.. not sure. I wasn't that interested. LOL! But again, it's odd to see Disney in the news with anything negative.

Well, so far we have compiled 13 pages of speculation and anticipation. I think this is going to turn out to be labor pains of an elephant and birth of a mouse.

They're looking worse and worse as time wears on.

The words, "bereft" and "forlorn" come to mind.

Maybe Cindy is throwing a hissy fit because this little "press conference" is not getting National attention by going live? You know how Cindy loves the spotlight and how dare they not think her "press conference" important enough for live national coverage?

She's probably on the phone with every National media station she knows to tell them to get their butts down there to cover her and if they don't they will never get an "exclusive" again.

Whoa there, :waitasec: let's not forget the media guy she is hooked up with. Guess he doesn't have the credentials to set up a presser for CA through the national media. Hummmm, CBS hasn't "paid for visual material" to carry it or perhaps they are working on the storyboard for it to be released at a later date and are in the negotiating :deal: stage as to the $$$ worth of this "visual material" to make the story cohesive so we as viewers will understand and follow.

There's tens and tens of thousands of guests at the Walt Disney World Resort at any given time. Approximately a hundred thousand go to sleep there every night. When I was a cast member at one of the better-known resorts, I could tell you that people die frequently. Old people. Sick people. Heck, some people go there to die.

Unfortunately, this was a sick boy whose time ran out at Disney. It's sad for the family, but not really newsworthy. We wouldn't hear about it if he died at home--I'm not sure his dying in a hotel room makes it more noteworthy. Some media is trying to sensationalize the death by reciting a list of the cast deaths this summer, but it's just that...sensationalistic and misleading.

On topic--if that's BC's big revelation, meh. I was hoping for something genuinely interesting, LOL. It might give the defense a momentary boost until people start thinking about what's NOT explained away. Which is to say: basically everything.

In a press conference on Wednesday, Brad Conway released more than 1,000 pages of documents, including the results of a FBI test that indicate that fibers taken from the duct tape across Caylee Anthony's mouth do not match similar fibers from tape that was across the Anthony family's gas can in their garage. This contradicts earlier reports that there was some sort of evidentiary match between tape found on Caylee's skull and tape found at the Anthony's home.

Pffft!!!

Sooooo,
When do WE get them to study, etc.

Cause I'm sure all of us totally believe their interpitation of what is in those papers.

After reading the e-mails.. I gota say NOT.

If true and that was it then it seems it was a half-hearted attempt to counter the discovery release that fell flat. It isn't just one thing but taking everything altogether and, as was said by Wecht (I believe) today, it isn't so much the forensics but the totality of the 31 days and actions that will cause a Juror to vote guilty.

I sometimes wonder how CA gets through every day when she consumes herself with total BS and lies 24/7! Even on meds, geeeez it would destroy any of us and how does she keep track of this carp? Bet she buys lots of binders.

And GA, I'll bet he wakes up every morning yelling....."I'm not living this lie another day!" I wonder what CA does to whip ole GA back in line and on the same page as herself? I'll bet she gets soooo pizzed off at him.

Pffft!!!

That is all it was! Well I wasted half a day for nothing. Could they possibly come up with something that we don't already know or suspect.

Who cares. Besides if they were both Henkel tape, which I believe was the case The only matching they could do would be to try to match the ends and what are the chances that none of that tape was used in between the gas can taping and Caylee? Really I didn't expect we would be able to match the ends etc.

Big whoop BC!

Really, is it just me or do I not care if the duct tape has no match? KC may not have effed everything up, maybe she had a tape and actually tossed the rest, maybe the roll she had RAN OUT and that's why she stopped slapping it onto her poor baby's face. and long gone, the empty roll. this isnt news or evidence of any kind.

Pffft!!!

That's it? Do they really think fibers from tape put on a gas can would match fibers from duct tape that was put over the mouth of a two year old baby, then put in trash bags and a laundry bag and then thrown out into the woods for months on end?

Really, Brad and Cindy, you are reaching.

UPDATED: Duct Tape Doesn’t Add Up, Anthony Attorney Says
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 12:34:06 PM
<snipped>
Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, held a news conference Wednesday and released even more documents -- documents he says punches a hole in the prosecution's case against Caylee Anthony.

Conway said the duct tape found at the crime scene does not match duct tape recovered from the Anthony home, and hair found on the duct tape does not belong to either Casey or Caylee Anthony.

Article:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/...e_evidence_in_casey_case_doesn39t_add_up.html

:angel:

Well, so far we have compiled 13 pages of speculation and anticipation. I think this is going to turn out to be labor pains of an elephant and birth of a mouse.

They're looking worse and worse as time wears on.

Sorry to inform you the newly delivered mouse is stillborn.

<snipped>
Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, held a news conference Wednesday and released even more documents -- documents he says punches a hole in the prosecution's case against Caylee Anthony.

Conway said the duct tape found at the crime scene does not match duct tape recovered from the Anthony home, and hair found on the duct tape does not belong to either Casey or Caylee Anthony.

Article:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/...e_evidence_in_casey_case_doesn39t_add_up.html

Now I wonder where he got 1000 pages of documents not released by the proscecution?

Would these documents be considered evidence if they came from him and not from the SA or JB?

If they came from the SA, how did he get them if they weren't released?

If they came from JB, how can they be released to the public before they are turned over to the SA?

The bullsh1t has baffled me, I have to admit.

Spin it BC, spin it!

This pathetic attempt at discrediting the evidence makes me think that yesterday's discovery release hit the defense hard.

<snipped>

Article:

Oh, they are going to need alot of holes. Not just a couple of small ones. But lots of HUGE holes.

I'm assuming (which is never good to do) that they told what they thought was the most damaging evidence they had in the Presser.

All I got to say is... That is it? You made a big deal out of this?

The sad part is, they are acting like the trial is going on NOW. And it isn't. Nothing they can do will change what the public thinks about them now, because of their own actions. And the 31 day thing, pretty much seals it for KC. That wraps up the public trial. Now the one with a Jury.. that is a different ball game.

Can we hire Morgan & Morgan to sue for wasted time and emotional distress....not to mention loss of brain cells brought on by reading/listening to this cr@p?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurkeyDinosaur