Attorney Brad Conway To Release More Evidence In Anthony Case On 09/30/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would TP know this information, if this is what he is talking about?

Because it appears that Tracy is in contact with KC and family and LP is in contact with both DC and Jose Baez.

Can't say after reading the emails yesterday that I am real thrilled with Padilla and company right now really.

Dr Wecht talking about silhouette in trunk. (FOX) "Nothing more than a rumination."

Talking about mistakes in fbi lab. No dna from Caylee or Casey doesn't mean that Casey didn't put the tape on ~ Just that they have no dna to prove it.

He seems to be of the opinion that evidence other than forensic (circumstantial, I guess?) will be the deal breaker for this case. The jury will look at that and it makes Casey look pretty guilty.

Nothing was said (that I caught) about what the family may be releasing today.

This is only paraphrase as best I can remember.

Forensic expert on Fox just talking about forensic evidence in this case. Here is what I'm thinking: Cindy seized on the possible 'good' news for Casey in the forensics that were released in the latest dump, hit Brad upside the head and said "GET TO IT!" Everybody knows she is impetuous, impulsive, and hell-bent on saving Casey's butt. MOO.

ETA: Expert said he believes what will convict Casey is the 31 days child was never mentioned to be missing by her mother. Add to that the grandparents not alarmed the baby living under their roof was not seen in all that time, etc.

Im still trying to figure out why BC is even putting himself in this position in the first place. His Client isnt Casey. Besides Im still trying to understand how he can say what he says with a straight face.Only thing that I wish for is that Caylee has the last laugh on the whole bunch of them from heaven:furious:
BC probably didn't know.....CA did it for him

Oh this should be stunning! I can see it now.....CA holds up a piece of paper that no one can really see and talks non-stop for 45 minutes about random nothingness until everyone in the press falls asleep....then she refuses to hand over the paper because she is turning it over to the police or whatever but of course she never does because we all know by now that the paper is blank.

cccc.gif

Lots of options here. LE could have come down on them & reminded them about the "legalities" of what they might be trying to do. ( or remind them of the il-legalities, lies mistruths, perjuries they have already committed.) To say nothing of the fact that THIS IS NOT THEIR CASE! :furious: :banghead: :furious:

And is it no wonder how desperately they wanted to keep those e-mails private. They just do not learn that whatever peeps say & do in this case, having anything to do with this case, will become public knowledge . . .:woohoo:

If I'm not mistaken we don't have any details about Lab tests if any, that were done on the areas surrounding this 'silhouette' do we?
Last night the M.E. on the NG show said that was a virtual feast of information,and the organisms growing there could reveal a lot...

Hmm perhaps some of BC's friends pulled an intervention last night and got him off the kool aid ......NAH! :waitasec:

I also think
that Ca is pulling this carp so she will be arrested and then she can not be forced to testify against KC

As always MOO

Lots of options here. LE could have come down on them & reminded them about the "legalities" of what they might be trying to do. ( or remind them of the il-legalities, lies mistruths, purjuries they have already committed. To say nothing of the fact that THIS IS NOT THEIR CASE!:furious: :banghead: :furious:

And is it no wonder how desperately they wanted to keep those e-mails private. They just do not learn that whatever peeps say & do in this case, having anything to do with this case, will become public knowledge . . .:woohoo:

This was my first instinct as well. If they are releasing something that was not released by the SA via Sunshine then it is not supposed to be released now. Otherwise, it would have to be something that they have that either they have not turned over to LE or turned over to LE that was just more chit that CA thought was important in her not so normal way.

If it is related to the emails and any research that they have done on their own, it is worthless junk based on the cr@p we saw in the emails.

Or it is something that they got from JB that he is supposed to be turning over to the SA but has not and it really is not good evidence that KC didn't do it but feels that if the family releases it, it will somehow sway the public opinion.

Oooops, just figured this out..

BC's "presser" is at 11:00 CST ! That's in 2 minutes here in Dallas!! Geesh, how can we be so dumb! :banghead:

Everyone quiet...I am waiting on the incredibly important evidence Cindy is about to reveal...I guess CNN will be carrying it live and of course all of the local news outlets. Who am I to second guess the mother of the worlds most perfect mother, but if it were me I would have released this "exculpatory" evidence when my daughter was jailed (or before)....I do feel confident though that this move by Cindy will be brilliant.

It should be good for a laugh at the least.

My guess is that someone has reminded Brad that Cindy and George are his clients and not Casey Anthony and therefore has no legal right to release any information that involves the criminal case against Casey Anthony.

I highly doubt that the State handed over the duct tape that was found to be attached to Caylee's remains for him to do his own forensic testing... so, how in the world can he PROVE anything if they did not do any testing on it themselves?

I can bet that Cindy and Brad stayed up all night reading this website feeling pretty good about themselves for turning the attention away from the doc dump that came out yesterday... and now, so far, we have nothing from their end.

Not surprised.

What doesn't surprise me in this case? The defense (and by extension the family and their mouth pieces) have nothing exculpatory that explains the mountain of evidence the state has against KC...nothing. Too bad so sad. Shut up or put up. I hope it is the latter.

Oooops, just figured this out..

BC's "presser" is at 11:00 CST ! That's in 2 minutes here in Dallas!! Geesh, how can we be so dumb! :banghead:

Weird since they are in EST. Guess it is the networks doing but strange that they wouldn't use EST when that is the timezone for Orlando and surrounding areas.

I just read 11 am. That would be eastern time for BC.

No big announcement condemning LE and the FBI yet? Why am I not surprised? I am so over these people!! BC needs to find some new clients and the A's need to get jobs (real ones).

:banghead:

Anything anyone?

If not, I just have to get some work done and go to the grocery store before everyone in my house dies of hunger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487