Attorney Brad Conway To Release More Evidence In Anthony Case On 09/30/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These people and this case are without a doubt the most bizzare we've ever covered, hands down!

Fox News just announced that the grandparents of Caylee will release evidence "of their own"......

Thanks, Amster. You're right; it's FOX I have on. Guess I should put my glasses on!! Sorry, I'll edit my post.

:back:prediction

he cancels the press conference

OR

it is meaningless

ROBOTDOG out

If not showing up means cancelled... your prediction was correct!
Carnac-1.jpg

Not all were cremated. Pathological specimens are kept for years... by whomever is examining/testing.

I thought they just took a very small piece of bone to do the testing on. And that it had to be burned to do the test.

So I thought the labs didn't have any more.

I'm glad to know i"m wrong. With the lastest rumors, Ive kinda wondered...

Could this just be an elaborate ruse? Get a ton of articles/headlines out there to try to torpedo the duct tape evidence and then just never really fully produce your own evidence? The anticipation is better media than the results?

I don't know. Weird. I have no doubt they'll release something today, but I'm not really sure it's going to be as effective as the media blitz claiming they have evidence.

Fox News just announced that the grandparents of Caylee will release evidence "of their own"......

Oh this should be stunning! I can see it now.....CA holds up a piece of paper that no one can really see and talks non-stop for 45 minutes about random nothingness until everyone in the press falls asleep....then she refuses to hand over the paper because she is turning it over to the police or whatever but of course she never does because we all know by now that the paper is blank.

That is another way to say that BC was going to release it.

I wonder if they just haven't updated it. OR if it's being delayed so that the parents can do it.

Im still trying to figure out why BC is even putting himself in this position in the first place. His Client isnt Casey. Besides Im still trying to understand how he can say what he says with a straight face.Only thing that I wish for is that Caylee has the last laugh on the whole bunch of them from heaven:furious:

Maybe GA/CA found more stuff searching the web, maybe they are going to release ws stuff!!!! Woops, now must of "our" stuff wouldn't be so great for the princess. Why do I keep sitting here listening to this stuff? Totally addicted I guess. How can the parents release information or even BC? IS anything/eveything put out there fall under the sunshine law?

Maybe CA and GA basically HAVE TO release the info...conflict of interest or some sort of legality issue with BC releasing it??

I also checked the court dockets this morning & again later to see if anything was filed....thanks to our kind poster...(sorry on pain meds from eyelid surgery from 2 infections...it'll take me too long to go back & read who it was...But thank you to you! :biggrin: ) who already let you know nothing was there either that was new.

I'll keep checking for anythin & will post it asap if I find anything else out...while waiting due to my clear vision (not) I'm going to get back to slowly reading the docs from yesterday.

Thanks momtective for the laugh this morning! :floorlaugh: I know sure do really need it today! The A's & BC are driving me :crazy: with their antics trying to detour everyone from the doc dump. Maybe they had another pressing issue another live sighting of Caylee....as CA said once (not exact words) science dosen't mean anything....I guess that goes with DNA etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

:angel:

OMG. momtective! That is too funny! Carnak.

It's a good thing my office is at home and I'm self employed, or co-workers would wonder why I LOL so much while on the computer. There are a lot of funny people here! Thanks!

Oh this should be stunning! I can see it now.....CA holds up a piece of paper that no one can really see and talks non-stop for 45 minutes about random nothingness until everyone in the press falls asleep....then she refuses to hand over the paper because she is turning it over to the police or whatever but of course she never does because we all know by now that the paper is blank.
But even if there were something on the paper she would not hand it over to LE because as we all know(cause Cindy told us!) you cannot trust LE! :angel:

How would TP know this information, if this is what he is talking about?

angel who cares......ouch! Get better soon! Thanks for still being here and providing us w/ updates.

I also checked the court dockets this morning & again later to see if anything was filed....thanks to our kind poster...(sorry on pain meds from eyelid surgery from 2 infections...it'll take me too long to go back & read who it was...But thank you to you! :biggrin: ) who already let you know nothing was there either that was new.

I'll keep checking for anythin & will post it asap if I find anything else out...while waiting due to my clear vision (not) I'm going to get back to slowly reading the docs from yesterday.

Thanks momtective for the laugh this morning! :floorlaugh: I know sure do really need it today! The A's & BC are driving me :crazy: with their antics trying to detour everyone from the doc dump. Maybe they had another pressing issue another live sighting of Caylee....as CA said once (not exact words) science dosen't mean anything....I guess that goes with DNA etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

:angel:

You're a sweetheart! Hope you feel better soon!

You are so right.......and a looooonnnnggggg time ago.....even 'sweetheart' herself would have offered anything to get out of jail.

Isn't Cindy going to end up saying Casey is the honorable woman? That Casey was obviously involved in something so huge that it goes all the way up to the State Department or Homeland Security?

And, that Casey would rather risk death or life in prison in order to protect her mother and father and brother and her not really dead daughter.

That, Casey's involvement with the 'shadow government' would perhaps even bring down the entire nation were she to disclose any information about her role as a CIA operative?

Natually the CIA can't come forward to clear her because that would put the world on the brink of WWIII.

Clearly the flag she dawned at the anything but clothing party was Government issued.

It's impossible to prove a negative isn't it?

OMG. momtective! That is too funny! Carnak.

It's a good thing my office is at home and I'm self employed, or co-workers would wonder why I LOL so much while on the computer. There are a lot of funny people here! Thanks!

that was funny

<--------self employed

my dog wonders why i have to use so much cleaner on my computer screen
and i keep telling her "its because i keep spitting coffee on the screen"

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors