Attorney Brad Conway To Release More Evidence In Anthony Case On 09/30/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I get it now. Cindy doesn't think Baez is doing a good enough job and is having Brad do Baez's job for him.

Just checked all the local stations, including 24/7 CF News 13. Nothing.

Court TV...TruTV...isn't brodcasting it....their reporter is live from the courthouse in another case in Miami....a girl killed in shoot out

There are no media outlets that are carrying this. I have checked, nothing, so far.

As daffy as he has been acting lately, I wonder if he changed his mind at the last minute.

Thanks for trying everyone. Guess we'll catch it on the "Bombshell" show. Swore I'd never watch it again.

Has anyone checked to see if the prosecution filed something late yesterday or this morning to shut him up?

Or maybe it was all a ploy to take peoples' minds off the doc dump. Wouldn't be the first time for that.

Could he have just scheduled a "time" to release his docs??? Are they THAT bizarre and wanting to create "DRAAAAAMA"???

Shout out to Bradley and Cindy...doesn't seem like the news media finds your little release of "evidence" important enough to cover. On WESH a story announcing cooler temps coming to Florida tops the Brad 11:00 appearance. I love it !

At least we know it's that everyone else isn't watching it.. while we are seating at home looking for itll feeling frustrated. Tee hee

Anthony Family Attorney To Release Info
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Death Of Daughter

POSTED: Wednesday, September 30, 2009
UPDATED: 11:03 am EDT September 30, 2009

Still nothing.

What infuriates me more is the fact that all the defense can do/will do is try to poke holes in the evidence...BC can say, "Well the duct tape on the body doesn't match duct tape at the A. home...so if that follows then KC is not guilty." Okay. Maybe one person might fall for that nonsense but not me. What about the car, smell, KC's many lies, her "ugly coping" and the entire mountain of evidence? Just smoke and mirrors if you ask me. Convict this dark lass already on the check fraud. Let her know that she has years in front of her in the slammer. Because she certainly will never tell us the truth about Caylee...and what KC herself did. Not in her best interest. Even more infuriating is that GA/CA don't care to know the real truth...not invested in getting justice for Caylee...

Incidentally, the only true way for KC to receive salvation/expiation/be truly free is to confess what she has done and accept punishment. Even if she beats the charges (which I highly doubt she will) she will always be d*mned. JMO. Physical freedom is not the same thing as true freedom and true forgiveness. You can only be forgiven if you ask for it. Damaged goods if you ask me. Permanently damaged.

Whatever BC has to say it won't at all change the facts of the case, the mountain of evidence, the lies and the cover up...it might indeed cloud the issue for a bit...but not long. One day there will be a time that those hiding in the shadows of lies will be forced in the harsh light of day...and inevitably held to task for the actions.

Nothing yet to show it's going to be live on line!!! :banghead:

I do wonder if CA & GA will be standing by his side during it....CA has to keep him in line ya know....sorry couldn't help it!

:angel:

It would be great if no reporters, cameras showed up...just dreaming here.

Just checked all the local stations, including 24/7 CF News 13. Nothing.

Court TV...TruTV...isn't brodcasting it....their reporter is live from the courthouse in another case in Miami....a girl killed in shoot out

There are no media outlets that are carrying this. I have checked, nothing, so far.

:floorlaugh: Cindy threw a party and no body showed up!

Brad Conway was expected to hold a news conference on Wednesday.

I like how they used "was" hehe.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing! No evidence to prove the remains found on Suburban were Caylee...no way to prove it. All possible evidence gone...cremated. Evidence that exists points away from the remains being Caylee.
I think I'm gonna :puke: here!
IMO There is a very real possibility that Casey will walk.

Blue and Bolded by me....

Mom.. Sad to say, I agree with ya! Wonder if you can get the Odds in Vegas? hehehe

Seriously, How are they going to keep up this publicity for another year? I think there is another case in Fla that is getting more attention and that can't happen, can it?

Come on BC, show us your hand! You promised!

Maybe the state called Brad and said that we have evidence we haven't released yet either...want to release all this evidence to the public together today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member